Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"

+11
tanfan!
Da Mayor
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
NigelUno
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
15 posters

Go down

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  Empty Re: I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"

Post by duffy munn Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:03 pm

I miss Blanch at times like this.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  Empty Re: I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Great thread will read again
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 pm

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  No-you-make-me-a-sandwich_fb_2848551
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:22 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  502811600

Last night I was texting an old friend, really hot back in the day, and even today her face is incredibly beautiful. But, alas, after having two children and working she's gained a few pounds. Anyway, we're bullshitting about stuff, catching up, I'm watching the game… and she told me that she's almost divorced and preparing to go out into the single word as a mother of two. Obviously insecure about her weight, she was fishing for complements and I said "well, you've always been very beautiful I'm sure you won't have any problems finding dudes to date." And then she said "yeah, only thing is that I'm a little squishy now" scratch

At first I didn't know how to respond because I didn't know what she meant but then I put two and two together. Then I said "well, isn't everyone a little squishy?" and she said "ya but I'm a little mo mo squishy"

So I said "okay even though I'm a tiny bit squishy I'm ok with squishy"

Then she said "idk how to get rid of squishy"

Me: "Has working out helped you lose any squishy?"

Her: "Nah, idk, I've been working out with the trainer but haven't lost much squishy"

Me: "Well, as guys say, the more squishy the better the pushy"

afro

lol!

The more the squishy the better the fishy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

xsanguine wrote:I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  No-you-make-me-a-sandwich_fb_2848551

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Guys don't say that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 pm

I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  Tits_ffecd6_1039973

Last edited by The_Dude on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Ah...the classic 'I work out with a trainer, but idk why Im not losing weight' Rolling Eyes

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:49 pm

The_Dude wrote:Ah...the classic 'I work out with a trainer, but idk why Im not losing weight'  Rolling Eyes

The classic "ridicule what women look like even though my socially awkward ass can't get a girlfriend."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm

The_Dude wrote:Ah...the classic 'I work out with a trainer, but idk why Im not losing weight' Rolling Eyes

The classic "It has nothing to do with the Krispie Kremes I cram down my throat, and the 2 2-liter of Coke I drink everyday."
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Fat shaming is fun.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Rocinante wrote:Fat shaming is fun.

Spoken like a true fatty.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:I guess fat chicks have a new euphemism to call themselves: "squishy"  502811600

Last night I was texting an old friend, really hot back in the day, and even today her face is incredibly beautiful. But, alas, after having two children and working she's gained a few pounds. Anyway, we're bullshitting about stuff, catching up, I'm watching the game… and she told me that she's almost divorced and preparing to go out into the single word as a mother of two. Obviously insecure about her weight, she was fishing for complements and I said "well, you've always been very beautiful I'm sure you won't have any problems finding dudes to date." And then she said "yeah, only thing is that I'm a little squishy now" scratch

At first I didn't know how to respond because I didn't know what she meant but then I put two and two together. Then I said "well, isn't everyone a little squishy?" and she said "ya but I'm a little mo mo squishy"

Her: "Nah, idk, I've been working out with the trainer but haven't lost much squishy"

afro

Is this the British chick that Tanny always makes fun of?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:39 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:

She's French

Does she shower?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Ah...the classic 'I work out with a trainer, but idk why Im not losing weight'  Rolling Eyes

The classic "ridicule what women look like even though my socially awkward ass can't get a girlfriend."

How did I ridicule what she looks like?

Just find the line of I work out all the time but can't lose weight is funny, that's all.

Now fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit. K?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Spoken like a true fatty.

Honestly other cultures fat shame and it's not a bad thing. Being a little overweight or pudgy? Cool no problem. But just being a complete fat fuck? Yeah. Obesity rates in this country are a national embarrassment.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:42 pm

If you get fooled by a tranny, you're still obligated for dinner and a goodnight kiss.

-Jack Handey
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Da Mayor wrote:

afro

Is this the British chick that Tanny always makes fun of?

Stop instigating. No she's s frog and ghost used to rail her back in the day. When he texted that pic to all of us in text club, it Was so hilarious that her face was photoshopped over and over again by cumstein. But you aleady know this since you created most of those memes.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Honestly other cultures fat shame and it's not a bad thing. Being a little overweight or pudgy? Cool no problem. But just being a complete fat fuck? Yeah. Obesity rates in this country are a national embarrassment.

Americans consume more sugar per person than like 100 people in other countries. Everything is sugar here.

Yep. You see the new studies that say sugar is way worse than fat for you. In the 60s sugar industry paid scientists to say fat was worse for heart disease and your health. Not true
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:19 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

How did I ridicule what she looks like?

Just find the line of I work out all the time but can't lose weight is funny, that's all.

Now fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit. K?

You don't have to be lonely at Farmersonly.com.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Ahhh. Got what I came for.
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:10 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Stop instigating. No she's s frog and ghost used to rail her back in the day. When he texted that pic to all of us in text club, it Was so hilarious that her face was photoshopped over and over again by cumstein. But you aleady know this since you created most of those memes.

#HotTake
#TannyThisIsntTheRCMB
#DaMayorIsNotCumstein
#NotMySchtick

#SoConfused
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:47 am

The_Dude wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Americans consume more sugar per person than like 100 people in other countries. Everything is sugar here.

Yep. You see the new studies that say sugar is way worse than fat for you. In the 60s sugar industry paid scientists to say fat was worse for heart disease and your health. Not true

Yeah, that's awful. Good thing big money industries like tobacco and fossil fuels don't do anything like that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:59 pm

I've never heard women refer themselves as squishy. Most I know say they're just damn fat. Call a spade a spade.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yeah, that's awful. Good thing big money industries like tobacco and fossil fuels don't do anything like that.

We are all sheep
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 pm

afro

I might be 4 Hopslams deep but I thought that was pretty funny.

Also I like squishy titties.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:59 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:

afro

Squishy titties?! I prefer warm bags of sand. That's the way to go.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Sand? Sounds too heavy. Is that why they start sagging after a while? I prefer to think I'm sucking on something more like jello anyways.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Frank Ricard wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Sand? Sounds too heavy. Is that why they start sagging after a while? I prefer to think I'm sucking on something more like jello anyways.

10% Frank
Quote from 40 year old virgin
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:46 am

Dendrobates wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

10% Frank
Quote from 40 year old virgin

Figures. I'm always the last to know. I still like titties, sandy or jello
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down