Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA

4 posters

Go down

OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA Empty OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA

Post by TheReal_LWS 14/01/17, 09:49 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/01/13/nba-shortening-games-millennial-attention-spans/96535434/

lol!

This is why the future of the MLB is in danger. Millennials would rather vape and rage than take 2 1/2 hours to enjoy the beauty of baseball.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA Empty Re: OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA

Post by CheesySpartan 14/01/17, 10:59 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/01/13/nba-shortening-games-millennial-attention-spans/96535434/

lol!

This is why the future of the MLB is in danger. Millennials would rather vape and rage than take 2 1/2 hours to enjoy the beauty of baseball.

I think I watched 1 baseball game last year that 2.5 hrs or less. Speeding up the games is fine with me. Baseball is 3.5 hours, football is 3+ hrs pushing 3.5 hours (the ncaa title game was 4 hrs). I love watching sports but college basketball is pretty much the only reasonable time at 2 hours as long as the refs are in-check.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA Empty Re: OTPT and his ilk about to ruin the NBA

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 14/01/17, 11:03 am

Next thread about ISIS should be titled "LWS and his ilk continue to ruin the world"
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 14/01/17, 11:04 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Next thread about ISIS should be titled "LWS and his ilk continue to ruin the world"

Good comeback! You are so smart.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 14/01/17, 11:34 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/01/13/nba-shortening-games-millennial-attention-spans/96535434/

lol!

I think I watched 1 baseball game last year that 2.5 hrs or less. Speeding up the games is fine with me. Baseball is 3.5 hours, football is 3+ hrs pushing 3.5 hours (the ncaa title game was 4 hrs). I love watching sports but college basketball is pretty much the only reasonable time at 2 hours as long as the refs are in-check.

It's called tv
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down