Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

+11
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Rocinante
DWags
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 13:28

LooseGoose wrote:Men everywhere support this idea:

Why?   divorced and single guy friends seemed to be the most obsessed and pissed off and intimidated by this whole woman's march/rally.   I 'll let you guys figure out why.  I only have a theory.   My theories are usually shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 13:54

DWags wrote:

Why?   divorced and single guy friends seemed to be the most obsessed and pissed off and intimidated by this whole woman's march/rally.   I 'll let you guys figure out why.  I only have a theory.   My theories are usually shit.

Wags? I was kinda making a joke about the "spend no money" part.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 14:05

Is this where we sign up for the war on women?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Is this where we sign up for the war on women?

lol, god yes - it's a war on women.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 14:13

Exactly, if these crazy gals get more rights and liberties, we must lose them right? Is that how it works?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 14:18

LooseGoose wrote:

I too am sick of women thinking they can express themselves. Get back in the kitchen and get my roast beef cooking.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I too am sick of women thinking they can express themselves. Get back in the kitchen and get my roast beef cooking.

Yes, that's just what I posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:28

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 D7bc2ceaebe0d24fa40afc65e7dd0ae9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:29

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 14:31

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 9441b2df65e39d4c537bd15991ee07ce
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 14:34

DWags wrote:

self important dwags at it again. i could only imagine your tone in this thread if you had to go through child support.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 14:59

LooseGoose wrote:Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558

It was such a simpler time for misogynistic men back then wasn't it? You could grab your women by the pussy, you could smack them around, you could force them into unwanted spaces becasue you brought home the money and by god that was good enough. Besides, we hated the communists then, we practiced duck and cover and NSC 68 tripled our defense budget. We were also able to ban those evil mother fuckers in hollywood for making movies that woudl brain wash our kids into becoming communists, or worst yet, those evil bastards joined the communitst party in America during the Great Depression. How dare they!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-27, 15:28

It was a simpler age where if you had money and connections you could send your pregnant daughter or sister to a licensed phycisian who performed abortions in secrecy.

Life through the prism of Make our Country Great Again and there are a lot of people who thnk that's okay because they think their lives will never be affected.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 16:02

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558

It was such a simpler time for misogynistic men back then wasn't it? You could grab your women by the pussy, you could smack them around, you could force them into unwanted spaces becasue you brought home the money and by god that was good enough. Besides, we hated the communists then, we practiced duck and cover and NSC 68 tripled our defense budget. We were also able to ban those evil mother fuckers in hollywood for making movies that woudl brain wash our kids into becoming communists, or worst yet, those evil bastards joined the communitst party in America during the Great Depression. How dare they!

Those ads weren't produced in Mio, MI baby.....they came out of your more advanced sectors like NYC and LA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-27, 16:08

more deflection from Goose.

He posts 1940's-1950's ad copy and then claims he's not responsible.

So like the border wall thread where he brought up National debt and the thread about the defense spending increase where he posted a photo of Mchael Dukakis in a tank, why were the old ad copy germane to the thread?

Just more deflection.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 16:29

GRR Spartan wrote:more deflection from Goose.

So like the border wall thread where he brought up National debt and the thread about the defense spending increase where he posted a photo of Mchael Dukakis in a tank, why were the old ad copy germane to the thread?

Just more deflection.
I'm sorry you don't like my opinions..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 16:33

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:more deflection from Goose.

Just more deflection.
I'm sorry you don't like my deflections..

Allow me to fix this for you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 16:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
I'm sorry you don't like my deflections..

Allow me to fix this for you.

If Trump would hurry up and establish his dictatorship I'd ask him to use the Anti Aircraft guns on you for that.

South Korea says "enraged" Kim had 5 security officials executed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 17:08

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Those ads weren't produced in Mio, MI baby.....they came out of your more advanced sectors like NYC and LA.

Backwards thinking doesn't have a zip code. Trump is from New York. Grab em by the pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-17, 15:23

centrist and mainstream.....yep, that's the women's march.

All Centrist and Mainstream organizations send happy birthdays to cop killers....

Women's March‏Verified account @womensmarch
More
Happy birthday to the revolutionary #AssataShakur! Today's #SignOfResistance, in Assata's honor, is by @Meloniousfunk.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 DE4F4WJXUAUFWrN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 15:25

LooseGoose wrote:centrist and mainstream.....yep, that's the women's march.

All Centrist and Mainstream organizations send happy birthdays to cop killers....

More
Happy birthday to the revolutionary #AssataShakur! Today's #SignOfResistance, in Assata's honor, is by @Meloniousfunk.

Cop killer? Killer cops?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-17, 15:33

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:centrist and mainstream.....yep, that's the women's march.

More

Cop killer? Killer cops?

So a cop killing someone in Minneapolis gives her a license to kill? Nice equivalency. I'm sure many will call you out on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 15:34

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Cop killer? Killer cops?

So a cop killing someone in Minneapolis gives her a license to kill? Nice equivalency. I'm sure many will call you out on it.

I never said that. You're making stuff up. ....again. Just quit making stuff up goose. It's dumb and foolish.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-17, 15:48

Some posters here take great joy in imposing their will over women. Works in Islamic nations so why not here?

Men know. Women only think they know.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-17, 16:08

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Cop killer? Killer cops?

Damn, I must've missed that. Can you show me where DWags said that?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-17, 16:11

Outrageous! Good christians would never, ever support murder like that, especially cop killers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/30/the-radical-unrepentant-ideology-of-abortion-clinic-killers/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-17, 16:43

GRR Spartan wrote:Some posters here take great joy in imposing their will over women. Works in Islamic nations so why not here?

Men know. Women only think they know.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Its-a-jump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-17, 16:44

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I never said that. You're making stuff up. ....again. Just quit making stuff up goose. It's dumb and foolish.
+

Then why bring it up in answer to my post? You might have agreed that honoring cop killers isn't mainstream. Nope, you can't let go of your tribalism even for that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 16:53

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

+

Then why bring it up in answer to my post? You might have agreed that honoring cop killers isn't mainstream. Nope, you can't let go of your tribalism even for that.

#triggered

When you stop just making up shit and really want honest debate let me know. Till then, quit lying about what I said. We all can read. It's pretty simple.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 10:44

Golly gee - Even the New York Times is beginning to notice how extreme the leftists are becoming.

When Progressives Embrace Hate

What wasn’t to like?

A lot, as it turns out. The leaders of the Women’s March, arguably the most prominent feminists in the country, have some chilling ideas and associations. Far from erecting the big tent so many had hoped for, the movement they lead has embraced decidedly illiberal causes and cultivated a radical tenor that seems determined to alienate all but the most woke.

Start with Ms. Sarsour, by far the most visible of the quartet of organizers. It turns out that this “homegirl in a hijab,” as one of many articles about her put it, has a history of disturbing views, as advertised by . . . Linda Sarsour.

Ms. Mallory, in addition to applauding Assata Shakur as a feminist emblem, also admires Fidel Castro, who sheltered Ms. Shakur in Cuba. She put up a flurry of posts when Mr. Castro died last year. “R.I.P. Comandante! Your legacy lives on!” she wrote in one. She does not have similar respect for American police officers. “When you throw a brick in a pile of hogs, the one that hollers is the one you hit,” she posted on Nov. 20.

Ms. Perez also expressed her admiration for a Black Panther convicted of trying to kill six police officers: “Love learning from and sharing space with Baba Sekou Odinga.”

But the public figure both women regularly fawn over is Louis Farrakhan.

Will progressives have more spine than conservatives in policing hate in their ranks? Or will they ignore it in their fury over the Trump administration?

I am sure that Linda Sarsour, and perhaps the other leaders of the Women’s March, will block me for writing this. Maybe I’ll be accused of siding with the alt-right or tarred as Islamophobic. But what I stand against is embracing terrorists, disdaining independent feminist voices, hating on democracies and celebrating dictatorships. If that puts me beyond the pale of the progressive feminist movement in America right now, so be it.

Bari Weiss (@bariweiss) is a staff editor in The New York Times opinion section.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-02, 10:58

I do really wish you'd stop presenting op eds as the opinion of the publication.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-02, 11:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I do really wish you'd stop presenting op eds as the opinion of the publication.

He does not know the difference between op-eds, board editorials, and news pieces. For real. He actually does not know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-02, 19:07

Linda Sarsour is legit terrible, though. Nobody should willingly associate with that ****.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 Huktnp
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 19:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I do really wish you'd stop presenting op eds as the opinion of the publication.

Perhaps you could take note that I purposely included that the author was an editor in the opinion section.

That aside, it doesn't change the facts presented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-02, 19:27

Turtleneck wrote:

He does not know the difference between op-eds, board editorials, and news pieces. For real. He actually does not know.

Yep, I'm just a stupid ol' hick compared to you all......

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-08-02, 19:35

LooseGoose wrote:

Perhaps you could take note that I purposely included that the author was an editor in the opinion section.

That aside, it doesn't change the facts presented.

Perhaps you could take note that you also said "even the New York Times is starting to notice."

Just stop presenting op eds as something they aren't. This isn't a one time thing. You do it all the time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-31, 16:51

Jack Posobiec  Verified account @JackPosobiec
5h5 hours ago

Women’s March plane on its way to Iran today

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  - Page 2 DSY6XUxXkAAPF03
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-31, 17:25

Copying tweets from a conspiracy theorist who once held up a "Rape Melania" sign at a protest? Nice, Loose. Real nice.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jack-posobiec-pizzagate-and-seth-rich-conspiracy-theorist-has-top-secret-security-clearance
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-31, 18:22

He’s using fuckin posobiec now? Jesus. Hint goose we know who these people are, they are terrible, even if you don’t. I’m betting he doesn’t even know. I’m betting goose is the grandpa in the corner basically just watching Fox News all day and not questioning anything they aren’t filling his meat hole with.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-31, 18:25

That last sentence sounds hot, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next