Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet

4 posters

Go down

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet Empty Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-20, 20:42

I don't know this guy except he would post a lot on 'MSU twitter' but I know some people that know him... 13 year olds dude.

"In one exchange, Gadola allegedly said: "I know u boys would love sitting on my lap while having fun watching sports bud," which brought this response: "I DON'T WANT TO SIT ON YOUR LAP IM 13."

The FBI learned that Gadola had left the country and was to return early this year. The FBI, armed with a search warrant, asked Customs and Border Protection to seize his cell phone upon return to the U.S.

"During the inspection by customs officers, Gadola stated that he 'did not want to go to jail or turn into a monster like Jerry Sandusky.' He said he has a sickness and is trying to do the right thing and get better," Impola wrote.

During an inspection of the cell phone, investigators asked Gadola about a hidden application which stored photographs. He provided the password and asked officers if they would delete photos for him.
During an FBI interview, he allegedly told Impola that he had sexual conversations with multiple juveniles on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and texts. The FBI noted contacts with six minors, three of them residing in Michigan, Florida and Texas, court records showed."

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/family_defends_michigan_man_ac.html#comments

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet Sa310
Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet Sa10

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2017-01-20, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet Empty Re: Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-20, 20:44

CONNOR COOK SEEN ASSOCIATING WITH ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDATOR - DID HE ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOR?

SPECIAL LATE NIGHT FREEP EDITION
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet Empty Re: Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-20, 20:44

Death Roe wrote:CONNOR COOK SEEN ASSOCIATING WITH ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDATOR - DID HE ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOR?

SPECIAL LATE NIGHT FREEP EDITION

hahahaha seriously i am taking that pic down now before it goes viral
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-21, 09:28

Looks like he was serious about his online reputation when he probably should have been living off the grid.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-21, 10:30

GRR Spartan wrote:Looks like he was serious about his online reputation when he probably should have been living off the grid.

Family defends Michigan man accused of targeting teens for sex on internet 502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down