Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys

+6
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
CheesySpartan
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
10 posters

Go down

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys  Empty Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 09:50

"Your football team has won 53 games over the last five years, including a Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl, and is coming off back-to-back top-five finishes — something done by three other Big Ten programs. Ever.

Your basketball team has been to six Final Fours since 1998 and 12 Sweet 16s in 17 seasons, all of which ended in the NCAA tournament. There are seven Big Ten championships in there, four Big Ten tournament titles, and eight regional finals appearances.

There is no other athletic program in the country right now that has it better."
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys  Empty Re: Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 10:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"Your football team has won 53 games over the last five years, including a Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl, and is coming off back-to-back top-five finishes — something done by three other Big Ten programs. Ever.

Your basketball team has been to six Final Fours since 1998 and 12 Sweet 16s in 17 seasons, all of which ended in the NCAA tournament. There are seven Big Ten championships in there, four Big Ten tournament titles, and eight regional finals appearances.

There is no other athletic program in the country right now that has it better."

Fuck past.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys  Empty Re: Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-21, 10:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"Your football team has won 53 games over the last five years, including a Rose Bowl and Cotton Bowl, and is coming off back-to-back top-five finishes — something done by three other Big Ten programs. Ever.

We even had a hockey Natty in there as well! Fuckin A that was an awesome ride. Basketball could have another final four but football is probably done.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 10:24

Then 2016 happened and we suck at everything again. No
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-21, 10:24

Didn't read. Scrapping programs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-21, 10:26

How quick the mighty have fallen
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 10:28

Minus well shut this bitch down too. Really nothing good to post about any more.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-21, 10:30

Nordic wrote:Then 2016 happened and we suck at everything again. No

Yep. Must not make any changes! Must maintain status quo
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-21, 10:34

The nice thing about the sudden and drastic decline of the two programs is muffy and nigel now spend a majority of their time in the rcmb defending the status quo.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-21, 10:38

tanfan! wrote:The nice thing about the sudden and drastic decline of the two programs is muffy and nigel now spend a majority of their time in the rcmb defending the status quo.

Bump
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 10:39

If I believed in a god I would pray that when I am old I am not angry bitter and living in the past. Anyone not named tanfan and goose please advise.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 10:42

Who are you quoting?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 10:50

tanfan! wrote:The nice thing about the sudden and drastic decline of the two programs is muffy and nigel now spend a majority of their time in the rcmb defending the status quo.

Bump. Fresh and witty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 10:50

NigelUno wrote:

Who are you quoting?

Some article from back then idk which nigel google it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 10:51

NigelUno wrote:

Who are you quoting?

I think maybe you or Duffy

Regards,

Tanfan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 10:59

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who are you quoting?

I think maybe you or Duffy

Regards,

Tanfan.

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 11:01

Nigel and muffy are so obsessed with me. Did you see what they said on rcmb. Lol. Obsessed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 11:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Who are you quoting?

Some article from back then idk which nigel google it

No big deal.

I remember similar sentiments.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-21, 11:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If I believed in a god I would pray that when I am old I am not angry bitter and living in the past. Anyone not named tanfan and goose please advise.

Are you living in the past by starting a thread with a 2 year old quote?

Asking for a friend.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-21, 11:07

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If I believed in a god I would pray that when I am old I am not angry bitter and living in the past. Anyone not named tanfan and goose please advise.

Are you living in the past by starting a thread with a 2 year old quote?

Asking for a friend.

Not in my opinion, no. I'm not angry or bitter that we suck in sports now. But maybe in your friend's opinion- you'll have to ask him
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-21, 11:08

Let it go. Jesus.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-21, 11:12

Smoke weed keep your sex life active. Don't just get Birthday and holiday blowjobs. Send flowers randomly. Don't give them on birthdays and valentines do something weird in those days. Tell your significant other we're going to the game or you're watching it and immediately after whatever the fuck they want to do you're doing and the game is forgotten. Masterbate a lot. Marry money so you aren't grinding past the age of 53. Work only when you want to (wait, you might be doing that now... good job). See a hypnotist and have them sink it into your head if MSU wins or loses your life is exactly the same. Masterbate often.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-21, 11:31

DWags wrote:

Smoke weed keep your sex life active. Don't just get Birthday and holiday blowjobs. Send flowers randomly. Don't give them on birthdays and valentines do something weird in those days. Tell your significant other we're going to the game or you're watching it and immediately after whatever the fuck they want to do you're doing and the game is forgotten. Masterbate a lot. Marry money so you aren't grinding past the age of 53. Work only when you want to (wait, you might be doing that now... good job). See a hypnotist and have them sink it into your head if MSU wins or loses your life is exactly the same. Masterbate often.

Check out this quote from 2 years back you guys  1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down