Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

+17
Steve81
Stoops21
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
tGreenWay
tanfan!
Vlad
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
aualum06
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Death Roe
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who's going to play for the Lombardi Trophy?

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 19:54

Stoops21 wrote:Bells done for the game now. groin injury. Can probably shit the lights out on pitt. Besides they don't even have any energy.

A score here would change that
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 19:55

He's for sure done for game? Ugh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 20:00

Awful play calling there...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 20:02

QB sneak for gods sake
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 20:07

DWags wrote:QB sneak for gods sake

I know right. No one in the NFL does it anymore
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-22, 20:09

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 C20t6e11
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-22, 20:18

MattyFresh wrote:tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 C20t6e11

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 C20Vuq0UcAArd7k
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 20:29

Green Bay is winning the super bowl period.
tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 2njlt0w
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 20:31

Pittsburgh just got screwed go figure
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-22, 20:32

Refs also refused to call a blatant PI on NE the last Pitt drive.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 20:33

Death Roe wrote:Refs also refused to call a blatant PI on NE the last Pitt drive.

Totally f-d. Clearly a fumble and Pitt ball
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-01-22, 20:33

aualum06 wrote:Pittsburgh just got screwed go figure

Refs see clear Pitt recovery + Replay shows fumble = Patriots ball?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 20:35

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Pittsburgh just got screwed go figure

Refs see clear Pitt recovery + Replay shows fumble = Patriots ball?

Only in New England
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 20:38

Van Noy for a sixth rounder. What a moronic trade
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-22, 20:50

Steelers getting dominated by the Patriots. Have seen this movie before, many times.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-22, 20:51

Vlad wrote: Steelers getting dominated by the Patriots. Have seen this movie before, many times.

Yeah Tomlin really sucks. He's a shit coach, right?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 21:07

Both games were fixed. PERIOD.

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 2njlt0w
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 21:09

Patriots DBS play by different rules than the rest of the NFL
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-22, 21:12

aualum06 wrote:Patriots DBS play by different rules than the rest of the NFL

We've seen how they fare when there are even-sided refs in the Super Bowl. The Giants bested them, and honestly, Seahawks should have gone back-to-back. Not putting Beast Mode in the end zone should be the premier plaque in the NFL Dipshit Calls Hall of Fame.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-22, 21:14

Antineoplastons wrote:I like how the Steelers are laughing it up on the sidelines

Coaching. They weren't serious about putting an effort forward today. They knew.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-22, 21:26

I really thought this would be a good game. When it was 17-6 had the just QB sneaked the ball I wonder what it might have been like.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-22, 21:27

Minus well call this black Sunday from a betting standpoint for me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-22, 21:32

DWags wrote:I really thought this would be a good game. When it was 17-6 had the just QB sneaked the ball I wonder what it might have been like.

Tomlin has been totally owned by this team. Until he proves that he can do it, there's no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. Assume the Pats will win.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-22, 21:34

This has turned out to be 2 bad matchups. I am surprised when there is an entertaining Super Bowl like the Pats v Seahawks but you wnder how many viewers flipped to different programming at the half of the Atlanta / Packers and are blowing off the 4th quarter of the second game.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-22, 21:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Minus well call this black Sunday from a betting standpoint for me.

Black year for me. Fuck sports. What else is on or should I read
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-22, 21:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Minus well call this black Sunday from a betting standpoint for me.

Black year for me. Fuck sports. What else is on or should I read

You should check out GoT S6:E2. It's pretty great. Cersei kills e'rrybody.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-22, 21:40

Death Roe wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Patriots DBS play by different rules than the rest of the NFL

We've seen how they fare when there are even-sided refs in the Super Bowl. The Giants bested them, and honestly, Seahawks should have gone back-to-back. Not putting Beast Mode in the end zone should be the premier plaque in the NFL Dipshit Calls Hall of Fame.

All their super bowls have been close
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-22, 22:45

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Are your fuckin kidding me??? We made the playoffs!!!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#expectations

For real though. Not really worse. You actually thought your team could win the super bowl. We thought our team would go 6-10.

I didn't. I was hoping they could get there. I didn't think they'd win this week.

Prior to the start of the season though?
Fully healthy as was ATL? Fuckin injuries at 1265 Lombardi Way in the last 10 years??? Crazy
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-22, 23:12

MattyFresh wrote:tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 C20t6e11

tOfficial NFL Championship Sunday Thread - Pack/Falcons and Steelers/Pats - Page 3 502811600
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-23, 12:29

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I didn't. I was hoping they could get there. I didn't think they'd win this week.

Fully healthy as was ATL? Fuckin injuries at 1265 Lombardi Way in the last 10 years??? Crazy

Trufant, Clayborn, and Tamme were all out for the Falcons. Not the extent that the Packers were dinged up, but not fully healthy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 12:41

NigelUno wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Trufant, Clayborn, and Tamme were all out for the Falcons. Not the extent that the Packers were dinged up, but not fully healthy.

For the life of me, if the Packers pick up an offensive player in the first round, I'm going to check to see if they have Millen as an adviser. Even if healthy, the Packers defense was pretty porous.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-23, 12:43

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

For the life of me, if the Packers pick up an offensive player in the first round, I'm going to check to see if they have Millen as an adviser. Even if healthy, the Packers defense was pretty porous.

You can take Peppers or Malik.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 12:51

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

We need defensive backs, neither one of those guys is one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-23, 13:09

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Peppers might be OK in nickel packages.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-23, 13:20

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Peppers might be OK in nickel packages.

Not in the NFL. JMO
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3