Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan? New Zealand.

2 posters

Go down

Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan?  New Zealand. Empty Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan? New Zealand.

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 25 Jan 2017 - 10:43

Seems our "America first" President's advisor has been a New Zealand citizen since 2011.

More smoke and mirrors from Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/technology/peter-thiel-new-zealand-citizenship.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Ftechnology&action=click&contentCollection=technology&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan?  New Zealand. Empty Re: Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan? New Zealand.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017 - 12:16

GRR Spartan wrote:Seems our "America first" President's advisor has been a New Zealand citizen since 2011.

More smoke and mirrors from Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/technology/peter-thiel-new-zealand-citizenship.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Ftechnology&action=click&contentCollection=technology&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront

So now the President is responsible for something a supporter of his did 6 years ago without his knowledge?

Can we apply this standard retroactively?

Or does it only apply going forward?

LMAO - as if I don't know your answer to that question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan?  New Zealand. Empty Re: Trump advisor Peter Thiel's back up plan? New Zealand.

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 25 Jan 2017 - 13:52

Goose to the rescue.

It's typical Trump. Accepted Thiel as an advisor and never vetted him.

But WTF. It doesn't affect you in Oscoda County so no problem.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017 - 14:27

GRR Spartan wrote:But WTF. It doesn't affect you in Oscoda County so no problem.

Nothing affects me up here. I'm dug 4 stories deep into my bunker in the center of a heavily fortified 640 acre compound.

If you ever get really nervous let me know and I'll sign you up to man one of the machine gun nests.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 26 Jan 2017 - 14:02

Sounds like he bought into NZ in case Hillary won.
Great journalism by the NYT, talk about a lot of words and very few facts.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down