Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet?

3 posters

Go down

Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet? Empty Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet?

Post by Herbie Green Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:20 pm

How about other people you know?

I get that it is still early and they want to support their team and justify their own action. But this has already become so ridiculous that it seems some would be ready to cut bait and distance themselves already.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet? Empty Re: Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Herbie Green wrote:How about other people you know?

I get that it is still early and they want to support their team and justify their own action. But this has already become so ridiculous that it seems some would be ready to cut bait and distance themselves already.

Specify what you find ridiculous and why. Please don't rely on news reports but use your own words and justifications.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet? Empty Re: Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:15 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Specify what you find ridiculous and why. Please don't rely on news reports but use your own words and justifications.

Have any Trump supporters here thrown in the towel yet? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:24 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Lol don't worry I already have you in this thing until the bitter end like Dwags for Bobby Williams
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down