Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job.

4 posters

Go down

Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job. Empty Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job.

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-01, 13:25

"Frederick Douglass is an example of someone who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more. "

-the thing I wrote in 6th grade when I hadn't paid attention all semester and had no clue who Frederick Douglass was.

Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job. 502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job. Empty Re: Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-01, 13:38

I wonder if Cheeto Hitler is into black chicks..?

that's someone he could've brought up this morning while discussing Black History Month and whining about how bad the media treats him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job. Empty Re: Frederick Douglass is doing an amazing job.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-01, 13:46

Rocinante wrote:"Frederick Douglass is an example of someone who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more. "

-the thing I wrote in 6th grade when I hadn't paid attention all semester and had no clue who Frederick Douglass was.

he's gonna make 1892 great again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-01, 15:17

Antineoplastons wrote:
Rocinante wrote:"Frederick Douglass is an example of someone who has done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more. "

So basically you were at Trump's current level of intellect when you were only a child

Yes, that's the joke. Thank you for making it painfully clear.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-02, 00:01

Months ago Samantha Bee had a monologue where she wondered if Trump was dyslexic or had another learning disability.

The Fredrick Douglas rambling did sound like an unprepared elementary/middle schooler.

Funny in a very sad way. The harder Trump tries to sound profound the worse it is.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-02, 07:48

GRR Spartan wrote:Months ago Samantha Bee had a monologue where she wondered if Trump was dyslexic or had another learning disability.

The Fredrick Douglas rambling did sound like an unprepared elementary/middle schooler.

Funny in a very sad way. The harder Trump tries to sound profound the worse it is.

I think it was more a case of....

Oh, shit. It's Black History Month? Someone write me a speech. Include some prominent Black names that I've never heard of, and make sure to gather some Black people around a table. Give them all name cards since I'll have no idea who they are, and then I'll have them introduce themselves on live TV. I'll bring that Omarosa chick that was on The Apprentice and say something about Fake News.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down