Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

+8
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
Rocinante
Death Roe
tGreenWay
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
12 posters

Go down

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  Empty Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:13 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/05/politics/bernie-sanders-trump-fraud/index.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  Empty Re: Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Yes, we need more guys with Bernie's sort of experience and track record of business innovation running things.
By the way, has CNN followed up on the Breitbart conspiracy to destroy Berkeley?
Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  Empty Re: Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:23 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Yes, we need more guys with Bernie's sort of experience and track record of business innovation running things.
By the way, has CNN followed up on the Breitbart conspiracy to destroy Berkeley?

True. I mean, what the hell does Bernie know about buying steel for a hotel or where to get some ties made?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:36 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Yes, we need more guys with Bernie's sort of experience and track record of business innovation running things.

That's the problem with you true believer trumpets; the federal government is not and never will be a business.
As for the CNN story, prove to me this wasn't a false flag.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Not that I really care, but didn't Bernie take his donated campaign fund money and buy an ocean-side mansion?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Death Roe wrote:Not that I really care, but didn't Bernie take his donated campaign fund money and buy an ocean-side mansion?

His 3rd house. Bought by a man that entered government broke. A man that has never had a job outside politics. A man of the people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Not that I really care, but didn't Bernie take his donated campaign fund money and buy an ocean-side mansion?

His 3rd house. Bought by a man that entered government broke. A man that has never had a job outside politics. A man of the people.

Christ, dude. Take 2 minutes and research the shit you vomit out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

That's the problem with you true believer trumpets; the federal government is not and never will be a business.
Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  1966794946
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

From that noted RightWingRag™ vanity Fair -

BERNIE SANDERS BUYS HIS THIRD HOUSE

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  Giphy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

An article that actually shows that death roe is very wrong. Fuck dudes. Being a senator is not exactly a mid income level job. They make decent money and can buy decent shit. Does anyone really have a problem with that? We're not talking "fuck you" money here. We're talking doctor money. Is that seriously an issue?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 am

I said I didn't really care that much, so I'm okay with being wrong...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:13 am

uh oh - Trump supporters are triggered.. Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:28 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I'm not going to read that because it's common knowledge that his wife had a place she inherited that they sold which is how they bought this place. And it's not a fucking mansion. It's a 4 bedroom house. Oh my god Bernie is a bastard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 am

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

From that noted RightWingRag™️ vanity Fair -

I'm not going to read that because it's common knowledge that his wife had a place she inherited that they sold which is how they bought this place. And it's not a fucking mansion. It's a 4 bedroom house. Oh my god Bernie is a bastard.
gotta admit... it's fun watching the right support a racist, sexist, misogynistic bigot who is a sexual predator.. a (self-proclaimed) gazilionaire.. who is {ahem} "just like one of us" - but they talk about Bernie's 3rd or 4th house with such derision.

Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600 Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600 Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:02 am

It's absolutely hilarious how far people have to reach/outright lie to even begin to paint Bernie in a negative light.

Bernie is a fucking saint compared to Trump and Hillary, and would be President right now if the DNC wasn't corrupt and incompetent.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:08 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

Bernie is a fucking saint compared to Trump and Hillary, and would be President right now if the DNC wasn't corrupt and incompetent.

Agreed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:06 pm

So what it all boils down to is that everyone hates Trump and Republicans because the DNC is corrupt and incompetent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:So what it all boils down to is that everyone hates Trump and Republicans because the DNC is corrupt and incompetent.
that and Obama.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:So what it all boils down to is that everyone hates Trump and Republicans because the DNC is corrupt and incompetent.

I don't hate Trump for running for President. What narcissistic moron wouldn't want to be President? I hate the DNC and have a general disgust with the electorate for allowing it to happen, among other reasons as well.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:21 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:

I don't hate Trump for running for President. What narcissistic moron wouldn't want to be President? I hate the DNC and have a general disgust with the electorate for allowing it to happen, among other reasons as well.
hate will eat you up if you allow it to, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

The only idea Sander's had was promising people other people's money.

Trump is a fraud, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 pm

xsanguine wrote:The only idea Sander's had was promising people other people's money.

Yeah, but he repackaged it in a lot of different ways. Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600 I'm still feeling the Bern, wish the Democrats would have been smart enough to put him up against Trump.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Cameron wrote:
xsanguine wrote:The only idea Sander's had was promising people other people's money.

Yeah, but he repackaged it in a lot of different ways. Sanders on Trump: 'This guy is a fraud'  502811600 I'm still feeling the Bern, wish the Democrats would have been smart enough to put him up against Trump.

Bernie was still the best candidate of those three.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:00 pm

I voted Kasich in the primaries. Feels like years ago now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Remember when I would always get ripped for feeling the Bern? Like goose said, this is on the DNC.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down