Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings

+4
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings Empty Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:51 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings Empty Re: Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am

Wait. You're not suggesting the Trump nepotism transition train is a cluster fuck of cluelessness, are you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings Empty Re: Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 am

kingstonlake wrote:Wait. You're not suggesting the Trump nepotism transition train is a cluster fuck of cluelessness, are you?

It has to be pretty bad if even FoxNews is taking shots at Trump.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:08 am

Bannon strikes me either as a guy who has almost overcome fetal alcohol syndrome.. or as someone who has a court order to keep him away from elementary schools.

or, most likely, both.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:05 pm

I'll never forgive the nsc for what they have done to me and my family
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bannon strikes me either as a guy who has almost overcome fetal alcohol syndrome.. or as someone who has a court order to keep him away from elementary schools.

or, most likely, both.

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 969504605
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Bannon strikes me either as a guy who has almost overcome fetal alcohol syndrome.. or as someone who has a court order to keep him away from elementary schools.

or, most likely, both.

Bachelor's VaTech
MA Georgetown
MBA Harvard
US Navy Lieutenant

I don't think it's hard to say he's accomplished more in his 20's than you have in your entire pathetic life. Not a fan of his per se but insinuating he is a child molester is uncouth. Remember "when they go low, we go high"? Now go ahead and give me your canned reply, I've got you on a timer.

Thanks.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:45 pm

NigelUno wrote:

or, most likely, both.

Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 969504605

You're an idiot.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:11 pm

CNN reporting that Bannon is off the council?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:17 pm

InTenSity wrote:CNN reporting that Bannon is off the council?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/steve-bannon-removed-from-national-security-council.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 pm

Shouldn't libs be applauding this? Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 pm

The_Dude wrote:Shouldn't libs be applauding this? Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 1486952199

Did you applaud when Trump accidentally put him on the Council?

And...you're now mad he's been taken off?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:34 pm

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Shouldn't libs be applauding this? Report: Trump not fully briefed on exec order that gave Bannon seat at NSC meetings 1486952199

Does it really change his role despite what 'title' he has?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Does it really change his role despite what 'title' he has?

You didn't answer my questions.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down