Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why use the stall when urinal is available?

+2
CaptainSlow33
P Rob
6 posters

Go down

Why use the stall when urinal is available? Empty Why use the stall when urinal is available?

Post by P Rob 08/02/17, 02:57 pm

I've noticed this phenomenon and often wonder why a dude would choose to stand in a stall when a urinal is free.

Personally, my problem is that generally a dude will aim poorly and leave urine on the seat or floor. This means when I go to take a #2 my finely tailored dress pants are sopping up piss if I don't look close enough. Not cool, bro.

So I'm asking tSwill why do you use the stall? Small wang? Herpes outbreak?

Why use the stall when urinal is available? 3434560931
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Why use the stall when urinal is available? Empty Re: Why use the stall when urinal is available?

Post by CaptainSlow33 08/02/17, 03:03 pm

As someone who poops often at work, it bothers me when other guys do this, as it always means that I have to go back to my desk and get a disinfecting wipe to clean off the seat from caked on dehydrated urine. I think that this is acceptable in a scenario where 2/3 urinals are being used and a guy doesn't want to get too close. I'd rather he pee in the sink or the trash bin, but that is the lone case where the stall is ok.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Why use the stall when urinal is available? Empty Re: Why use the stall when urinal is available?

Post by xsanguine 08/02/17, 03:06 pm

Sometimes I just want to hide and look at my phone.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 08/02/17, 03:08 pm

xsanguine wrote:Sometimes I just want to hide and look at my phone.

Understandable. However, in that situation, why not just take a load off for a bit and sit? More comfortable, less likely to splat piss on the seat. Everyone wins.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 08/02/17, 04:18 pm

Smells like tRCMB in here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 08/02/17, 06:11 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Smells like tRCMB in here.

You are the Dwight Schrute of tSwill.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 08/02/17, 06:18 pm

Get your poop schedule so you go first thing at work before most arrive. I always get the bathroom when it's insanely clean.
Why can't people aim? Even urinals have puddles underneath? Clean it the fuck up bro.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 08/02/17, 06:23 pm

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Sometimes I just want to hide and look at my phone.

Understandable. However, in that situation, why not just take a load off for a bit and sit? More comfortable, less likely to splat piss on the seat. Everyone wins.

Because I'm also an artist.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 08/02/17, 08:24 pm

Stoops21 wrote:Get your poop schedule so you go first thing at work before most arrive. I always get the bathroom when it's insanely clean.
Why can't people aim? Even urinals have puddles underneath? Clean it the fuck up bro.

That is why I keep a canister of Clorox bleach wipes at my desk. I also have medicated asswipes in a very discreet plastic bag so my hemoroids don't flare up and leave me bleeding out my ass for the rest of the day (fucking cheap ass sandpaper toilet paper). The poor aim of my knuckle-dragging co-workers won't spoil my experience.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 08/02/17, 09:43 pm

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:Get your poop schedule so you go first thing at work before most arrive. I always get the bathroom when it's insanely clean.

That is why I keep a canister of Clorox bleach wipes at my desk. I also have medicated asswipes in a very discreet plastic bag so my hemoroids don't flare up and leave me bleeding out my ass for the rest of the day (fucking cheap ass sandpaper toilet paper). The poor aim of my knuckle-dragging co-workers won't spoil my experience.

Any recommendations on wipes? Down side of getting paid to shit is making the rest of the day uncomfortable.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 08/02/17, 10:24 pm

Stoops21 wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Any recommendations on wipes? Down side of getting paid to shit is making the rest of the day uncomfortable.

Why don't you just have maintenance install a bidet in your office's private bathroom?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 08/02/17, 10:46 pm

Stoops21 wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Personally? I prefer the Meijer medicated wipes, but Preparation H is good too. If you don't need medicated, I've been told Meijer flushables are good.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 08/02/17, 11:14 pm

One urinal and two stalls in the restroom closest to my general office proximity. Urinal has an auto-flush sensor when you step away. Thing went crazy a couple weeks before Christmas and would auto-flush about every 20-30 seconds even if no one was there. Became a bit distracting when poosting from a stall.

Maintenance "changed" the battery. Auto-flush didn't work at all after that. Has not flushed on its own since. Fortunately, someone noticed a small black button on the gadget that allows flushing manually and posted a big sign above the urinal giving directions for its use. Unfortunately, maintenance has apparently not noticed the sign the two weeks it has been there. Apparently many urinal users have not noticed the sign either because the thing always reeks of piss.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 09/02/17, 07:42 am

The Pantry wrote:One urinal and two stalls in the restroom closest to my general office proximity. Urinal has an auto-flush sensor when you step away. Thing went crazy a couple weeks before Christmas and would auto-flush about every 20-30 seconds even if no one was there. Became a bit distracting when poosting from a stall.

Maintenance "changed" the battery. Auto-flush didn't work at all after that. Has not flushed on its own since. Fortunately, someone noticed a small black button on the gadget that allows flushing manually and posted a big sign above the urinal giving directions for its use. Unfortunately, maintenance has apparently not noticed the sign the two weeks it has been there. Apparently many urinal users have not noticed the sign either because the thing always reeks of piss.

I am lucky in that regard, because I work on a college campus. The bathroom nearest my office is always gross and smells of stale shit - I can't operate properly in such vile conditions, so I like to go over to the art building and blow the nerds' toilet off the frame. Their bathroom is so new and well maintained. Of course I would want to shit in the 21st century over 1965.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down