Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -

+14
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
The Doctor
MattyFresh
MSU addict
NigelUno
y2kMgrad
Blanch32
duffy munn
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
CheesySpartan
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  Empty Re: Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -

Post by CheesySpartan Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:04

gHost Spartan wrote:IT was a fun, interesting night - we went to dinner at The Ainsworth right on the Hudson River with a view of midtown Manhattan, then headed over to a few bars in town. There were a ton of hotties out at the Washington Street bars, very vibrant nightlife, just as I remembered back in my golden days.

The ex-girlfriend looked smoking hot - she's still single after all these years and looks great. We've been out to lunch a handful of times since the move back but it was nice to actually go out and grab a few drinks. Out at the bars I was socializing with a lot of people and even though I was telling chicks that I am married none seemed to really care much, at least the chicks in my age group. It's interesting because I have observed this a lot more in recent years. It seems like people in their 40s prioritize their family over their needs in such a way as to still meet their needs in a much more discretionary way. For example, I know about a dozen attorneys back in Arizona who are cheating on their spouses with other attorneys but they refuse to get divorced. I also know at least two "alcoholics" and one person who abuses prescription medication.

I dropped her off at her apartment at the end of the night but she didn't invite me up, and frankly I didn't expect her too. But, it was still good to know that I've still got it and with minimal effort I could have hooked up with probably three chicks last night.

Life is weird.

Good for you gHost and Bro Story Cool
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  Empty Re: Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -

Post by tGreenWay Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:07

That was a cool story, broseph.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:09

tGreenWay wrote:That was a cool story, broseph.

Where is the story and how did I miss it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:12

We need to talk about the Kellog Centers fucking bathroom. Worst part of the weekend.

[

Last edited by DWags on Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:12

Fake pics of girl or this never happened.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:14

Did you tell your future ex-wife about this romp across the city?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:That was a cool story, broseph.

Where is the story and how did I miss it?

gHost had a fun and interesting night. Because life is weird.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 10:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Fake pics of girl or this never happened.
The only pics that I have are bikini pics that she texted me over the summer before a date she had. She wanted me to select the best bikini for her date.

And as you know the last thing anyone here would want would be bikini pics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:13

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Fake pics of girl or this never happened.
The only pics that I have are bikini pics that she texted me over the summer before a date she had. She wanted me to select the best bikini for her date.

If any of this is true, how the hell do you stay married?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:45

ghost, how where the NY gay bars? shirt on or off?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:01

Sounds like a good time Ghost. Did you go to McSorley's? That was by far my favorite bar when we were in Manhattan. If your table didn't order like 10 beers at a time they'd move you to another table or throw you out. Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:15

Why did you break up?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:38

Was her name Jewel?
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 16:00

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Why did you break up?

We broke up when I was in law school, it was a long distance relationship and very difficult for both of us. She's a really sweetheart, too good to be true, really, but I also grew unattracted to her.

I first hooked up with her on New Year's Eve, 2000 - not Y2K, the following year. We worked at the same company and were introduced at the company Christmas party. Coincidence, she was at the same NYE party in Hoboken that I was at - these parties are great, pay $100 and drink all night free, packed with single ladies. It was the night of the Mississippi State bowl game that was in a snowstorm. I remember watching the game before we went out. Anyway, we hooked up at the bar and later went back to my place. I had recently purchased Kid A and we listened to it pretty much on repeat all night while hooking up in my bed. She wouldn't bang but I went down on her and she gave me a hand job, refused to give a BJ. In fact, she wasn't into BJs at all and I only got them once in a while. She wasn't very adventurous in bed even though she is very pretty and sexy. Petite, long straight dark hair, 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Argentinian. She went to Rutgers.

You took a handy over sex? yup, gaaaay!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:36

gHost Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If any of this is true, how the hell do you stay married?

Ummm…. pretty simple, Muffy, my wife doesn't go looking through my phone. Plus, she knows that I'm very flirty with the girls and she's totally okay with it. There's been a few times in AZ when I've gone out with one of my best friends, a gorgeous tall attorney, gotten drunk, and crashed at her place. It's okay when you're in a trusting relationship. Last year I went away for the weekend with another chick that I mountain bike with. It's okay Muffy. But yeah, she doesn't know that my ex-girlfriend texts me bikini pics, that might not go over too well.

Yeah, I guess she wasn't concerned about fictional Juanita. Why would this current tale concern her?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:47

Kid A, now thats a great fuckin album
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:46

gHost Spartan wrote:IT was a fun, interesting night - we went to dinner at The Ainsworth right on the Hudson River with a view of midtown Manhattan, then headed over to a few bars in town. There were a ton of hotties out at the Washington Street bars, very vibrant nightlife, just as I remembered back in my golden days.

The ex-girlfriend looked smoking hot - she's still single after all these years and looks great. We've been out to lunch a handful of times since the move back but it was nice to actually go out and grab a few drinks. Out at the bars I was socializing with a lot of people and even though I was telling chicks that I am married none seemed to really care much, at least the chicks in my age group. It's interesting because I have observed this a lot more in recent years. It seems like people in their 40s prioritize their family over their needs in such a way as to still meet their needs in a much more discretionary way. For example, I know about a dozen attorneys back in Arizona who are cheating on their spouses with other attorneys but they refuse to get divorced. I also know at least two "alcoholics" and one person who abuses prescription medication.

I dropped her off at her apartment at the end of the night but she didn't invite me up, and frankly I didn't expect her too. But, it was still good to know that I've still got it and with minimal effort I could have hooked up with probably three chicks last night.

Life is weird.

Congrats on escaping from the desert. Be careful. You have a lot more to lose now.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 7:46

duffy munn wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Ummm…. pretty simple, Muffy, my wife doesn't go looking through my phone. Plus, she knows that I'm very flirty with the girls and she's totally okay with it. There's been a few times in AZ when I've gone out with one of my best friends, a gorgeous tall attorney, gotten drunk, and crashed at her place. It's okay when you're in a trusting relationship. Last year I went away for the weekend with another chick that I mountain bike with. It's okay Muffy. But yeah, she doesn't know that my ex-girlfriend texts me bikini pics, that might not go over too well.

Yeah, I guess she wasn't concerned about fictional Juanita. Why would this current tale concern her?

Ghost is the originator of the term fake news. Just a heads up. It all started with him and it's grown
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 8:10

DWags wrote:We need to talk about the Kellog Centers fucking bathroom.

they have a separate bathroom dedicated to that sort of thing?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 10:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 10:58

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Ghost is the originator of the term fake news. Just a heads up. It all started with him and it's grown
you mean that this wasn't a dinner date with Jewel?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:04

Wally Fairway wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

I don't think so. Also don't think weekends with hotties and crashing over a "friends" houses after getting hammered happens.

If it's true and twife tolerates it, she's not very bright.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:08

duffy munn wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

I don't think so. Also don't think weekends with hotties and crashing over a "friends" houses after getting hammered happens.

Maybe she goes out drinking with guys and sleeps over.

It's all about trust.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  502811600
Nope, but what's up with the shower and turlet and no separation between them and the water drains to the middle of the floor by the sink in there. If I do a friday saturday there, I'll take a shower saturday, but if it's just saturday, I drive home and shower. Worst hotel bathrooms ever
Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  Img_2510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:12

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Maybe she goes out drinking with guys and sleeps over.

It's all about trust.

Or story telling. Or lying about the sleep overs to eachother. Or both.

Or maybe they swing? Which would make for a better story.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:11

Its tough being a married 40 year old dude.    The pool of females you're attracted to runs from 18-60.   Sex at home becomes stale because the kids sap up so much energy.   To add fuel to that fire you hang out with people in the same position.  I can see why so many couples becomes swingers or why spouses stray.   Ghost,  I commend your ability to refrain from banging your ex.  I woulda pounded her. Kudos
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:40

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Nope, but what's up with the shower and turlet and no separation between them and the water drains to the middle of the floor by the sink in there. If I do a friday saturday there, I'll take a shower saturday, but if it's just saturday, I drive home and shower. Worst hotel bathrooms ever
Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  Img_2510

Looks like a handicapped bathroom. I got bumped to one of those before. The shower was wide open right near the toilet. It was weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:41

Snow White was out so I watched the Grammy's with the dwarfs.
Grumpy is still a curmudgeon.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Looks like a handicapped bathroom. I got bumped to one of those before. The shower was wide open right near the toilet. It was weird.

But that's the point. They're all like that. Every one of them. I stay there 8-10 times a year football and basketball season, and other shit lately. Every damn room.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:19

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

But that's the point. They're all like that. Every one of them. I stay there 8-10 times a year football and basketball season, and other shit lately. Every damn room.
are they all sideways or is it just this one?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

are they all sideways or is it just this one?

Mostly. Depends on how much I've had to drink.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:41

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:are they all sideways or is it just this one?

I've found that there is any inverse relationship to alcohol consumption and concern about the bathroom.. or, heck, even if it is a bathroom.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I've found that there is any inverse relationship to alcohol consumption and concern about the bathroom.. or, heck, even if it is a bathroom.

Good point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:52

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I've found that there is any inverse relationship to alcohol consumption and concern about the bathroom.. or, heck, even if it is a bathroom.

Good point.
the more I sit here and think about it, I've whizzed in some strange places. Always alcohol-induced decisions, too - scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good point.
the more I sit here and think about it, I've whizzed in some strange places. Always alcohol-induced decisions, too - scratch

You seem to piss your pants on here everyday about Trump so make sure you add that to the list. Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:58

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the more I sit here and think about it, I've whizzed in some strange places. Always alcohol-induced decisions, too - scratch

You seem to piss your pants on here everyday about Trump so make sure you add that to the list. Wife and kid are out of town so I went out with an ex-girlfriend last night -  502811600

I don't get upset about much.. I get a kick out of the knuckle-draggin' Cheeto Hitler folks..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:08

By-Tor wrote:Its tough being a married 40 year old dude.    The pool of females you're attracted to runs from 18-60.   Sex at home becomes stale because the kids sap up so much energy.   To add fuel to that fire you hang out with people in the same position.  I can see why so many couples becomes swingers or why spouses stray.   Ghost,  I commend your ability to refrain from banging your ex.  I woulda pounded her. Kudos

I also give ghost credit for not fake banging this fiction woman. But again I think the tall tale would be better if he did.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:22

duffy munn wrote:
By-Tor wrote:Its tough being a married 40 year old dude.    The pool of females you're attracted to runs from 18-60.   Sex at home becomes stale because the kids sap up so much energy.   To add fuel to that fire you hang out with people in the same position.  I can see why so many couples becomes swingers or why spouses stray.   Ghost,  I commend your ability to refrain from banging your ex.  I woulda pounded her. Kudos

I also give ghost credit for not fake banging this fiction woman. But again I think the tall tale would be better if he did.

Moar alternative facts
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:27

duffy munn wrote:

Maybe he did, but just didn't want to say.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 15 Feb 2017 - 18:47

This thread did not deliver.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next