Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..

+10
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Cameron
Rocinante
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Empty Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-14, 12:28

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Stephen-miller-575x337 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Cghcghfh
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Empty Re: Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-14, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Stephen-miller-575x337 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Cghcghfh

Keepin it 100, he's probably much better looking then you Bob.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Empty Re: Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-14, 13:01

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Stephen-miller-575x337 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Cghcghfh

Keepin it 100, he's probably much better looking then you Bob.
it's frightening how much more handsome he is than I am.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-14, 13:03

VOTER FRAUD!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-14, 13:06

Antineoplastons wrote:This dude = arrogant little Khazar POS.  Trumps 2 top senior advisers just so happen to be Jews in their early 30's.  You want to know who is running the country?  It's the same people you aren't allowed to criticize.  

In order for a Goyim like Trump to become a player in the Manhattan Real Estate game he needed to offer up something to his Jewish masters.  Payback's always a bitch!!

http://jewishinsider.com/1640/18-of-the-20-biggest-nyc-real-estate-moguls-are-jewish/

Dude.  Chill with that shit.  Now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-14, 13:15

Antineoplastons wrote:Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Frabz-IM-NOT-SAYING-TO-BLAME-THE-JEWS-BUT-BLAME-THE-JEWS-65912e
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-14, 14:19

Two things. 1 he's very excitable. 2. There is a Saturday night live character of him being worked on as we speak

Wow.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-14, 14:24

DWags wrote:Two things. 1 he's very excitable. 2. There is a Saturday night live character of him being worked on as we speak

Wow.

The comedy is awesome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-14, 14:31

He's reading a teleprompter while being interviewed?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-14, 14:34

Cameron wrote:
Antineoplastons wrote:Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Frabz-IM-NOT-SAYING-TO-BLAME-THE-JEWS-BUT-BLAME-THE-JEWS-65912e

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-14, 15:03

this thread is awesome on multiple levels.. Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-14, 17:38

If you had any actual arguments instead of ad hominem attacks like "I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he has Jews all around him" bullshit, I might be inclined to give you at least a modicum of benefit, as it stands, I'm going to request review of your posts as antisemitic and just plain icky.

Fuck you dude.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-14, 17:46

Antineoplastons wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

With what shit?  The truth?  We not allowed to speak the truth here?

My link is from a Jewish advocacy group The Jewish Insider. What is your problem with it exactly, I'm curious...
Your link was one teeny tiny part of what your posted. Your link did not call anyone an arrogant little Khazar, nor did it say that Jews are running the country. Quit with the passive aggressive bullshit.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-14, 18:04

Antineoplastons wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this thread is awesome on multiple levels.. Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1966794946

I agree, this thread is kind of becoming a classic lol

I just wish the left would start referring to him as Stalin.  I mean it makes Trump look much worse since Stalin killed 10X as many people as Hitler is claimed to have.  Come on RJS, you can get it done!!  Cheetos Stalin, Cheetos Stalin!!!!
No, no he didn't.

Look, I'm all for Stalin bashing. Soviets love to talk about how they had 25 million people die in WWII. I have the utmost respect for what the Soviets did in WWII, and while they did suffer an insane amount of deaths in numbers we can't really fathom as Americans, when they throw around that 25 million number, the asterisk should say that about 10 million were by the hand of their own leaders. Can't blame Hitler for those, but the Soviets always liked to include those killed by their own hand to make the horrors they suffered sound that much worse. It's as absurd as it would be if the Germans counted the Jews in the concentration camps when talking about how horrible the Soviets were to them.

But if you're going to bash Stalin, at least be factual. And not your facts from some nut job on youtube. Even if you want to be a real ignorant dickwad and deny the Holocaust, your very own post said that Stalin killed 10x more than Hitler is "claimed to have". So that would mean Stalin killed some 70 million? I'm sure you'll claim that he did kill that many, and it's all unknown to the people less "enlightened" than you, but I'd rather discuss reality.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 18:55

Antineoplastons wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

My link is from a Jewish advocacy group The Jewish Insider.  What is your problem with it exactly, I'm curious...

You gotta keep it within an acute mainstream window of opinion or else you're going to piss off a lot of people on this board. Discussions tend to be very conservative in scope. Don't veer too far from the script. Just a head's up.

A few will humor you, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-14, 20:28

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  502811600 chill out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-14, 20:37

Antineoplastons wrote:
Cameron wrote:

No right, I'm certain Jared Kushner's experience in foreign affairs coming from the real estate side is the reason he is Trump's #1 guy.  And this guy Miller, an even bigger joke at age 31 has even MORE experience than the son-in-law...totally makes sense, and oh yeah nevermind the fact Ivanka converted to Judaism after having endured such an unrewarding life as that of a trustee baby, and that every one of Trump's kids is married to or has Jewish boyfriends/girlfriends.  It's merely coincidental to Trump being the only non-Khazar to make it big in Manhattan real estate smh.....you people really can't be this gullible can you?

So... blame the Jews?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 21:12

Antineoplastons wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So... blame the Jews?

What have I blamed them for?  Specific quotes from me would be preferable.

I'm just stating facts.  Like almost half of the billionaires in the US are from a group that represent 2% of the population.  Libs no longer concerned about the equitable distribution of wealth?

Historically, they've always had a reputation for being savvy and frugal. For about 4 years I worked for a very, very rich Hasidic guy I watched go from  approx $5 mil net worth to over $100 mil in that time. I got to be pretty close with their family and some of the other families that are part of his circle. Their kids are raised much differently and geared towards business. It does help that they've enjoyed passed down wealth but I don't think they're intentionally "controlling" everything more than they are just doing what they've been raised to do over generations. They enjoy the game of capitalism and have all the right tools to excel at that game. It's not their fault they're kicking ass at the game of life.

Having said that, they do some shady shit that would be worthy of mafia behavior. Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1494614055
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-14, 21:14

Antineoplastons wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So... blame the Jews?

What have I blamed them for?  Specific quotes from me would be preferable.

I'm just stating facts. Like almost half of the billionaires in the US are from a group that represent 2% of the population. Libs no longer concerned about the equitable distribution of wealth?

Well, you have asserted that they control a great many things in our society, and your general tone when doing so has not been one of support for our Jewish overlords. If they are as powerful as you say, you ought to try ingratiating yourself a bit, you never know who might be reading.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-14, 21:35

Let's stop blaming whole races/groups of people for world problems. This is an official warning.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-02-14, 22:03

X says Hasidic Jews are raised to be greedy and we just go... what... okay?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-14, 22:17

I'm with antin he's not blaming jews
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-14, 22:17

xsanguine wrote:
Antineoplastons wrote:

My link is from a Jewish advocacy group The Jewish Insider.  What is your problem with it exactly, I'm curious...

You gotta keep it within an acute mainstream window of opinion or else you're going to piss off a lot of people on this board. Discussions tend to be very conservative in scope. Don't veer too far from the script. Just a head's up.

I don't like this x
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 22:31

Rocinante wrote:X says Hasidic Jews are raised to be greedy and we just go... what... okay?

They start learning how to negotiate at age 5 in school. Their schools are all religion and business. If this is greed I don't find anything wrong with it.

You protest too much, Roc.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 22:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't like this x

What do you want me to do about it, OTPT?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 22:34

I reply to Antineo's post in defense of Jews and why they seem to excel in certain fields (as opposed to the notion they're looking for world domination) and Roc accuses me of being anti-semitic. Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  502811600

This is what I'm talking about. The SJW's are winning big.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-14, 22:56

Antineoplastons wrote:Not a ONE person here has ever called out the Khazar Jews over their treatment of the Ethiopian Jews.  The hospitals throw away the blood they try to donate...because they don't want to mix their blood with blacks, Arabs, Asians, etc.  The women are required to take injections to prevent them from becoming pregnant.  Nice, real nice.  Also, Ethiopian Jews are the ONLY group of people in a western democracy that has NEGATIVE growth rates....but no, this isn't by design or anything...Ethiopian Jews just don't want to have children like EVERY OTHER RACE/COUNTRY. That must be it....yeah, that's the ticket

See, unlike you guys I actually educate myself on what's going on in the world.  And the fact that I have NEVER seen this issue discussed in the mainstream tells me who controls the flow of information/media, etc.  Please explain why Isreal should see one PENNY from hardworking Americans like all of us here when we have PLENTY of poor children to take care of???

This is the post I'm talking about. Please stop posting stuff like this unless you have credible sources to back up these types of statements.

Everything else in this thread is ok. Please continue yelling at each other.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-02-14, 22:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote: Please continue yelling at each other.

Thanks Pylon! cheers
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-15, 10:46

Antineoplastons wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

This is the post I'm talking about. Please stop posting stuff like this unless you have credible sources to back up these types of statements.

I was hoping you could do your own homework if you're interested enough in it...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#dfeec0e28808

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/13/why-is-israel-s-red-cross-rejecting-ethiopian-blood.html

I'm not interested, really. Policing this romper room is something I do now, though. Thanks for the links.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-02-15, 10:48

How come everyone from Breitbart is creepy as hell?

Stephen Miller looked like a fucking psycho last Sunday.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 12:47

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
No, no he didn't.

Look, I'm all for Stalin bashing.  Soviets love to talk about how they had 25 million people die in WWII.  I have the utmost respect for what the Soviets did in WWII, and while they did suffer an insane amount of deaths in numbers we can't really fathom as Americans, when they throw around that 25 million number, the asterisk should say that about 10 million were by the hand of their own leaders.  Can't blame Hitler for those, but the Soviets always liked to include those killed by their own hand to make the horrors they suffered sound that much worse.  It's as absurd as it would be if the Germans counted the Jews in the concentration camps when talking about how horrible the Soviets were to them.

But if you're going to bash Stalin, at least be factual.  And not your facts from some nut job on youtube.  Even if you want to be a real ignorant dickwad and deny the Holocaust, your very own post said that Stalin killed 10x more than Hitler is "claimed to have".  So that would mean Stalin killed some 70 million?  I'm sure you'll claim that he did kill that many, and it's all unknown to the people less "enlightened" than you, but I'd rather discuss reality.

As always, I use objectivity in my analysis in order to appease people like you who are too PC to acknowledge reality.  

I googled " How many people did Stalin kill"....

we cool so far?  

Here's what the very FIRST link says from my google search

"Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin. In “Europe A History,” British historian Norman Davies counted 50 million killed between 1924-53, excluding wartime casualties"

At a minimum we have Stalin killing 7 to 9 as many as Hitler ....oh man those whacky conspiracy websites...DAMN YOU IBTIMES.COM Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  1896033241

Now, lets hear exactly how you arrived at Hitler killing 7 million people...with facts please, not your usual arguments entirely devoid of logic...

https://www.google.com/#q=How+many+people+did+Stalin+kill
7-9 times more is not the same as 10 times more, but maybe that's just the freemason math that is taught in the schools. And if you want to get factual, it's not even 7-9 times more. Did you bother to google how many people Hitler killed? Funny that you google that about Stalin, but don't bother to google anything that would give you the numbers that you were comparing it to.

I will admit that I largely UNDERestimated how many Hitler had killed, so your "10x" claim is even more far off. I knew off the top of my head that the number of Jews is usually estimated at around 6 million. I had an extra million in my head because I was thinking of non-Jewish Poles because that stuck in my head for some reason (though in looking that up, that's actually about 1.8 million, so I was still a bit under). However, in total, the number of deaths attributed to the Holocaust is about 11 million. So now we're down to less than 5x more that Stalin killed. If you want to use the US Holocaust Memorial Museum's figures, it's between 14-15 million in total, not counting Soviet POW's (which the USHMM does count, which is another 3 million). 11 million is usually the most commonly used number, as different sources will sometimes claim different things as part of the Holocaust (i.e., those killed as a byproduct of the war, not necessarily as part of a systemic imprisonment and slaughter.

You'll notice that I never disagreed that Stalin was a bad guy, nor did I ever disagree that he killed more people than Hitler. In fact, I said I'm all for Stalin bashing, I just think it needs need to be factual. So I did take exception with your highly exaggerated 10x figure, which has been shown to be about double the reality of it. You're always telling others to research things, so maybe try it yourself?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-15, 12:52

steveschneider wrote:How come everyone from Breitbart is creepy as hell?

Stephen Miller looked like a fucking psycho last Sunday.
Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Steve-bannon-300x197 Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  Stephen-miller-01

Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  David-Duke- Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  010_donald_trump-300x3002

these people all think that they're part of a superior race..

scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 13:37

Antineoplastons wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I was hoping you could do your own homework if you're interested enough in it...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#dfeec0e28808

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/13/why-is-israel-s-red-cross-rejecting-ethiopian-blood.html
Ok, I'll bite.

First of all, there are a whole fucking LOT of horrible things that go on in the world that are rarely discussed in mainstream media. Many of those things take place in, or are directly tied to, Africa. There's probably a certain amount of racism behind it, but I think it more has to do with the fact that most of this country can trace it's ties to Europe. The US has always had it's eyes more on European affairs than those in Asia, Africa, and to some extent, South America. There are many historical examples of this.

But maybe you can slow down and explain some things. Why should we care what race/ethnicity runs certain media/entertainment enterprises? And for those that are Jewish, what does Israel doing bad, racist shit, have to do with anything? Just because they're Jewish and Israel is Jewish state? Are we now all tied to the actions of any countries that we have ethnic ties to?

This is why people have a problem with what you've been posting. You say that Jews run this and that, and you do so in a negative context. Of course, then you, try to pull back and say "I'm just stating facts". But it's clear that you're making it out to be a negative.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 14:47

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
7-9 times more is not the same as 10 times more, but maybe that's just the freemason math that is taught in the schools.  And if you want to get factual, it's not even 7-9 times more.  Did you bother to google how many people Hitler killed?  Funny that you google that about Stalin, but don't bother to google anything that would give you the numbers that you were comparing it to.  

I will admit that I largely UNDERestimated how many Hitler had killed, so your "10x" claim is even more far off.  I knew off the top of my head that the number of Jews is usually estimated at around 6 million.  I had an extra million in my head because I was thinking of non-Jewish Poles because that stuck in my head for some reason (though in looking that up, that's actually about 1.8 million, so I was still a bit under).  However, in total, the number of deaths attributed to the Holocaust is about 11 million.  So now we're down to less than 5x more that Stalin killed.  If you want to use the US Holocaust Memorial Museum's figures, it's between 14-15 million in total, not counting Soviet POW's (which the USHMM does count, which is another 3 million).  11 million is usually the most commonly used number, as different sources will sometimes claim different things as part of the Holocaust (i.e., those killed as a byproduct of the war, not necessarily as part of a systemic imprisonment and slaughter.

You'll notice that I never disagreed that Stalin was a bad guy, nor did I ever disagree that he killed more people than Hitler.  In fact, I said I'm all for Stalin bashing, I just think it needs need to be factual.  So I did take exception with your highly exaggerated 10x figure, which has been shown to be about double the reality of it.  You're always telling others to research things, so maybe try it yourself?

"7-9 times more is not the same as 10 times more"

Oooh man you got me.  Stalin is totally so much better than Hiler since he only killed 9 times as many and not 10 lol..
You are such a fucking lying piece of shit.  Fuck you.  You want to disagree with what I said, fine.  But disagree with what I ACTUALLY FUCKING SAID.  Stop making up LIES about what I said.  Yeah, I'll fucking tilt when someone is so blatantly and purposely lying about what I said.

I am not going to get into a bullshit argument about whether the Holocaust actually happened, especially with someone who continually lies and misrepresents what others say, even when it's right in front of them on the same page as they're typing on.  You lie about what I say, and then you expect me to buy some quotes that you post without any links?  Anything that I say you'll claim is "FAKE", or probably lie about what I said.  Stick with what you actually claimed, or admit that you were full of shit.  You said that Stalin killed 10x more people than Hitler is claimed to have killed.  You showed how many Stalin killed, and I showed how many Hitler is claimed to have killed, but it shows your bullshit 10x number was more than double the reality.  So rather than admit that you were full of shit, you want to change the argument.  Fuck that.  YOU were the one that used the number that Hitler is claimed to have killed as the basis, so YOU need to stick with that for this argument about your "10x" figure or shut the fuck up.  Stop trying to change it to your fake nonsense about what you think "really" happened.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 15:24

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Ok, I'll bite.

First of all, there are a whole fucking LOT of horrible things that go on in the world that are rarely discussed in mainstream media.  Many of those things take place in, or are directly tied to, Africa.  There's probably a certain amount of racism behind it, but I think it more has to do with the fact that most of this country can trace it's ties to Europe.  The US has always had it's eyes more on European affairs than those in Asia, Africa, and to some extent, South America.  There are many historical examples of this.  

But maybe you can slow down and explain some things.  Why should we care what race/ethnicity runs certain media/entertainment enterprises?  And for those that are Jewish, what does Israel doing bad, racist shit, have to do with anything?  Just because they're Jewish and Israel is Jewish state?  Are we now all tied to the actions of any countries that we have ethnic ties to?

This is why people have a problem with what you've been posting.  You say that Jews run this and that, and you do so in a negative context.  Of course, then you, try to pull back and say "I'm just stating facts".  But it's clear that you're making it out to be a negative.  

" Many of those things take place in, or are directly tied to, Africa. "

And yet when whites were ruling South Africa all we heard in the mainstream was apartheid this and apartheid that, there were live concerts by A list bands broadcast around the world in order to raise awareness to it.  So you see, you're actually making my argument for me.  
Actually, the fact that you're saying that these concerts with A list bands were broadcast around the world to raise awareness of apartheid actually makes MY argument for ME. You don't need to raise awareness for something if it's all the mainstream media is talking about. Hmmm, you think there may have been some other Euro-centric news that dominated the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s?

Antineoplastons wrote:"The US has always had it's eyes more on European affairs than those in Asia, Africa, and to some extent, South America. There are many historical examples of this."  Is this a joke?  Events in the Middle East are prominently covered in today's US media, much more so than Asia and Europe.
I see, and is there so much coverage about the Middle East because we care so much for the health and well being of the people there? Or could it be that it's an area that has a big impact on nearly every American's day-to-day life (Oil).

Antineoplastons wrote:"Why should we care what race/ethnicity runs certain media/entertainment enterprises? "

CERTAIN enterprises?  We shouldn't.  ALL of them?  Should be self-explanatory.  Same reason we should care if conservatives or liberals ran all levels of government and the courts.  Thought the idea was to "strike a balance"? Same reasons the US gov't gives blacks affirmative action policies. When one race is over-represented it make it that much more difficult for other races to get their share
No, we shouldn't care what race/ethnicity runs certain, or even even all, enterprises. What certain DNA characteristics that happen to be running through their blood does not dictate how they behave in those roles. People should be judged on what they do, not what their blood is, and that's why your posts are so racist/anti-semitic (or should I say anti-Khasar, if it makes you feel better).

Antineoplastons wrote:"And for those that are Jewish, what does Israel doing bad, racist shit, have to do with anything? Just because they're Jewish and Israel is Jewish state? Are we now all tied to the actions of any countries that we have ethnic ties to?"

You ever hear of AIPAC?  Do you think there's a more powerful lobby than that one?  Don't we rescind aid to countries that don't treat their citizens appropriately?  Pretty sure we stopped sending aid to South Africa back during the apartheid era.  
Stephen Miller - Another One of Cheeto Hitler's Liars..  502811600 You can't be serious. We have always supported, and continue to support, many countries that don't treat their citizens appropriately. That still doesn't answer why you should judge Bob Iger or Gary Bettman based on the actions of Israel. Do you want to be personally judged based on the actions of whatever country(ies) your ancestors are from, or even on the actions of the US?

Antineoplastons wrote:"This is why people have a problem with what you've been posting. You say that Jews run this and that, and you do so in a negative context. Of course, then you, try to pull back and say "I'm just stating facts". But it's clear that you're making it out to be a negative"

Do you view the Republicans having control of all levels of the Federal gov't to be positive a negative?
Republican is not a race/ethnicity (not entirely, anyway), but regardless, it depends on what they do, not what some column that they checked on a voter registration form says.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 15:42

Antineoplastons wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

You are such a fucking lying piece of shit.  Fuck you.  You want to disagree with what I said, fine.  But disagree with what I ACTUALLY FUCKING SAID.  Stop making up LIES about what I said.  Yeah, I'll fucking tilt when someone is so blatantly and purposely lying about what I said.

I am not going to get into a bullshit argument about whether the Holocaust actually happened, especially with someone who continually lies and misrepresents what others say, even when it's right in front of them on the same page as they're typing on.  You lie about what I say, and then you expect me to buy some quotes that you post without any links?  Anything that I say you'll claim is "FAKE", or probably lie about what I said.  Stick with what you actually claimed, or admit that you were full of shit.  You said that Stalin killed 10x more people than Hitler is claimed to have killed.  You showed how many Stalin killed, and I showed how many Hitler is claimed to have killed, but it shows your bullshit 10x number was more than double the reality.  So rather than admit that you were full of shit, you want to change the argument.  Fuck that.  YOU were the one that used the number that Hitler is claimed to have killed as the basis, so YOU need to stick with that for this argument about your "10x" figure or shut the fuck up.  Stop trying to change it to your fake nonsense about what you think "really" happened.

I made a simple, valid point about the Hitler vs. Stalin comparison when it comes to present-day comparisons. As usual, you wanted to challenge me on something trivial ( no he didn't kill 10X as many people he only killed 5X, etc..) Nevermind that I just proved to you that I was indeed correct that Stalin killed 10X as many people ( in actuality it's more like a thousand times..), your challenge of my numbers had absolutely NOTHING to do with the point I was making. If Stalin killed even just ONE more person than Hitler there should still be just as many times when people get compared to Stalin as they do Hitler.

So this is the result of your trivial challenge. A huge blood pressure spike where you drop f bombs and insults like they're going out of business lol
No you weren't correct, because you stated that Stalin killed 10x as many people as Hitler is claimed to have killed. Even you have to agree on the number that Hitler is claimed to have killed. Changing the parameters of an argument in order to claim that you're correct? Classic Anti. But it's interesting that you consider 60 million people to be "trivial". Especially when you started all of this over something trivial (Cheeto Hitler as opposed to Cheeto Stalin....does it matter? They're both pieces of shit).

Seriously, did you miss all the times I indicated what a piece of shit Stalin was? Did you miss when I said I'm all for Stalin bashing? Was he worse than Hitler? Is it a contest? On pure numbers killed, absolutely Stalin was worse. They both should be demonized (because they were both pretty demonic), but seeing your recent posts, it's no wonder that you take so much offense to people demonizing Hitler.

And it's not a trivial challenge that pissed me off, it's your purposeful and blatant lying about what I said. As I said, feel free to disagree with me, but disagree about what I ACTUALLY said.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-15, 17:37

Antineoplastons wrote:
If you are still not willing to concede, I'll get to the good stuff.  The myth of the gas chambers.  Let me know if you would like further proof of the 6 Million lie....
You weren't talking to me, but I remain unconvinced by your argument, so let it rip.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-02-15, 18:39

Antineoplastons wrote:"You don't need to raise awareness for something if it's all the mainstream media is talking about."

Exactly.  The mainstream media isn't/wasn't talking about how the Ethiopian Jews are being mistreated, therefore I'm raising awareness of it.  Now the question is WHY isn't the mainstream media talking about it?  Answer should be rather obvious.
Again, there are many terrible things that don't get reported on by the mainstream media.

Antineoplastons wrote:So Khazars are just simply smarter and harder working than everyone else, eh?  So if they're so much smarter and hard-working than every other race/nation then we should try to emulate them by forcing black females to take birth control injections in order to slow down/lower their population growths?  And yet you call ME the racist lol....
Jesus Christ, you are a fucking lunatic. How do you get that out of anything that I'm saying. Still fucking LYING about what others are saying in order to make some point? You take straw man arguments to a whole other level.

Antineoplastons wrote:"We have always supported, and continue to support, many countries that don't treat their citizens appropriately. "

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/world/meast/us-egypt-aid/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-to-reportedly-cut-aid-to-palestinians-by-80-m-in-message-to-abbas/

Hmmm, seems like we have no problem halting aid to Muslims.....wrong again
LOL at the CNN link. Egypt could not be a better example of my point. We gave aid to a dictator that oppressed his people for years and years. We cut it temporarily during the time of that article because the new regime (at the time) was cracking down on the Muslim Brotherhood....so to protect a VERY anti-Israel group.

Look at how much we're giving to Middle Eastern countries: http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/d/a/Middle-East-and-North-Africa

Not to mention that we have given billions to countries that oppress their people in other regions over the past several decades. It's absolutely absurd to say that we don't give aid to countries that "don't treat their citizens appropriately." Oh sure, we might withdraw it from time to time as a sanction when they act especially bad (or, more accurately, when it gets publicity). It's not right or wrong, it's the reality of international relations.

"Republican is not a race/ethnicity (not entirely, anyway), but regardless, it depends on what they do, not what some column that they checked on a voter registration form says."

Antineoplastons wrote:So what?  They're white people.  I'm white.  Why do you so desperately defend white people at the expense of minorities?
confused What "white people" did I desperately defend, and at which minorities' expense? You posted that in response to comments about Republicans, so if that's who you're saying that I'm desperately defending, you are, yet again, greatly misconstruing what I said. If saying that I'll judge them on what they do, not on what their voter card says, qualifies as "desperately defending" them, then I will also just as desperately defend Democrats, Green Party, Socialists, Libertarians, and any other political party. I will also just as desperately defend (i.e., judge on what they do, not what their background is) Christians, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Buckeyes, Hoosiers, and Hawkeyes. I draw the line at defending Wolverines, though.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-15, 19:27

You're a fucking psychopathic asshole.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-15, 20:31

Death Roe wrote:You're a fucking psychopathic asshole.

I won't engage him because he does seem anti Semitic. ut just a quick note as to why you'd burn bodies and not bury them in mass graves: health problems. Emancipated bodies can be more easily put into kremas. German records themselves say in 1942, the six Auschwitz ovens could have consumed about 4500 per month. The highest monthly death total for registered prisoners at Auschwitz was 9000 in September 1942. By the summer of 1944, an additional 12 ovens were constructed with a capacity of 420 bodies per day or about 12,500 per month. The Nazi records indicate they topped out 26,000 per day during the summer of '44. The crematoria were ordered destroyed by Himmler in Nov. of '44 as the Red Army approached from the East.

You have to remember while the soviets were approaching from the east, some battles were fought near these camps for two days. Many nazi's were not going to give any Russian bastard a propaganda victory with pictures of the Kremas. They hated the Russians enough to understand the soviets would use the pictures for propaganda purposes. Wee forget how much those sides hated each other. Many were destroyed many Russians ended up killing polish political prisoners themselves and may have used them for their own purposes before destroying them also.

But here's the bottom line with these Kelly Ann Conway type deniers of fact and lovers of good ol conspiracies by government, is they'll get your attention with asinine things like arguing numbers or whatever of which many could have been exaggerated by the victims. But so what? If it was 500K it's what fucking happened and the brutality of it that is important.

Who knows what sets these dumb asses down a path of being a denier. Climate, birth certificate'ers, holocaust denier, round earth deniers. Whatever. Like I say, it's as dishonest and non intellectual as you can get. I wouldn't let his shit get you too fired up. He's not worth engaging. Too many great historians to read and enjoy their pain staking reasearch and cross checks. Fuck this guy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next