Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..

+4
Cameron
CheesySpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  Empty Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:35

The father of a U.S. Navy SEAL killed during an anti-terrorism raid in Yemen demanded an investigation into its planning and slammed President Trump for the timing of the operation.

Bill Owens said in an interview with the Miami Herald on Sunday that he refused to meet with Trump when he visited the Dover Air Force Base to receive the casket carrying his son, Chief Special Warfare Officer William “Ryan” Owens.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  Empty Re: Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:36

oh, and... Obama.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  Empty Re: Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 08:39

In before someone tells us this guy is whining and he needs to suck it up for America.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 08:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, and... Obama.

I was thinking more "Clinton, Bengazi and her email server"
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-02-27, 08:46

CheesySpartan wrote:

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  E43d4cb5d2455ba91f12bb210a9f6ccb40825768f4f1df2a3ff1a6d68ec1c40b
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:46

CheesySpartan wrote:

anything to distract from how ill-equipped the admitted sexual predator is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 08:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:In before someone tells us this guy is whining and he needs to suck it up for America.
the real question is will the mainstream media even cover this beyond the weekend - probably not, as it doesn't serve their agenda very well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 08:52

Bob will be praying for this brave American like you did for the four that Hillary killed with her email server? It is also totally acceptable to sub "praying for" with "mocking"
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 09:14

CheesySpartan wrote:Bob will be praying for this brave American like you did for the four that Hillary killed with her email server?  It is also totally acceptable to sub "praying for" with "mocking"
I'm sorry that your party politicized the death of 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-02-27, 09:36

All the things that come with being President.

Good thing Steve Bannon is there runnng things.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 10:40

GRR Spartan wrote:All the things that come with being President.

So Bannon is the dictator not Trump?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 11:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Bob will be praying for this brave American like you did for the four that Hillary killed with her email server?  It is also totally acceptable to sub "praying for" with "mocking"
I'm sorry that your party politicized the death of 4 brave Americans in Benghazi.

Or maybe it was the parents who spoke out because they were lied to by Hillary at their children's funeral....Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  2599972566

Of course Hillary lied to cover up the truth

Charles Woods answered, “Well, I know what she said and it has nothing to do with faulty memory. As you know, I’ve shown this book [daily diary] to many people – I keep my brains in my pocket – and for years I write down important things that happen during the day. And this was written down right after we met with Hillary, and so it has nothing to do with a faulty memory and I’ll read to you exactly what the conversation was that I had with Hillary."

"This is just a couple days after what happened in Benghazi when the bodies came out [at the coffin ceremony]," said Woods. "‘I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son.’"
"Now, not only did I write that down, she also told that to other family members," he said. "Then, about a half-hour to 45 minutes later she went on national TV, at the casket ceremony, and she repeated the same untruth."
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 12:14

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Or maybe it was the parents who spoke out because they were lied to by Hillary at their children's funeral....Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  2599972566

Charles Woods answered, “Well, I know what she said and it has nothing to do with faulty memory. As you know, I’ve shown this book [daily diary] to many people – I keep my brains in my pocket – and for years I write down important things that happen during the day. And this was written down right after we met with Hillary, and so it has nothing to do with a faulty memory and I’ll read to you exactly what the conversation was that I had with Hillary."

"This is just a couple days after what happened in Benghazi when the bodies came out [at the coffin ceremony]," said Woods. "‘I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who is responsible for the death of your son.’"
"Now, not only did I write that down, she also told that to other family members," he said. "Then, about a half-hour to 45 minutes later she went on national TV, at the casket ceremony, and she repeated the same untruth."

Gold Star parents didn't have Moral Authority then. Now they do again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 12:57

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh - sorry..

Hillary.

(and Obama)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-02, 15:19

And the Fake News Media has been pushing the headline that the US got "no intelligence" from this raid......turns out - what a shocker - that it's a lie.

CNN Politics‏Verified account @CNNPolitics
The US IDs hundreds of al Qaeda operatives after the Yemen raid http://cnn.it/2meKKCf

US tries to ID hundreds of al Qaeda contacts thanks to Yemen raid

Washington (CNN)Several US officials told CNN Thursday that the US is now taking action to locate and monitor hundreds of people or "contacts" found as part the intelligence retrieved during the deadly raid last month in Yemen targeting al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Some of these people are believed to be in the West, but not in the United States.

The government is taking action to find and monitor these AQAP-linked individuals because of the threat they may pose to Europe, the officials added.

The fact that officials said they are actively pursuing leads uncovered from the raid indicates that the intelligence was indeed actionable despite some media reports to the contrary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-02, 15:21

LooseGoose wrote:And the Fake News Media has been pushing the headline that the US got "no intelligence" from this raid......turns out - what a shocker - that it's a lie.

The US IDs hundreds of al Qaeda operatives after the Yemen raid http://cnn.it/2meKKCf

Washington (CNN)Several US officials told CNN Thursday that the US is now taking action to locate and monitor hundreds of people or "contacts" found as part the intelligence retrieved during the deadly raid last month in Yemen targeting al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

Some of these people are believed to be in the West, but not in the United States.

The government is taking action to find and monitor these AQAP-linked individuals because of the threat they may pose to Europe, the officials added.

The fact that officials said they are actively pursuing leads uncovered from the raid indicates that the intelligence was indeed actionable despite some media reports to the contrary.
so.. CNN is or isn't "fake news" now?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-02, 16:06

Does he still want an investigation after applausegate?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-02, 19:42

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:All the things that come with being President.

So Bannon is the dictator not Trump?

No one ever called Goebbels a dictator and Brannon's Trump's Goebbels.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-03, 11:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And the Fake News Media has been pushing the headline that the US got "no intelligence" from this raid......turns out - what a shocker - that it's a lie.

so.. CNN is or isn't "fake news" now?

I don't know. I'm waiting for Pylon's list.

It's funny that the news that the raid WASN'T a failure doesn't seem to excite people here like the news that it WAS a failure did. It's almost as if people are rooting against the US as long as Trump is in charge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-03, 12:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so.. CNN is or isn't "fake news" now?

It's funny that the news that the raid WASN'T a failure doesn't seem to excite people here like the news that it WAS a failure did. It's almost as if people are rooting against the US as long as Trump is in charge.

Who was Trump rooting for when he attacked the Gold Star Family?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-03, 12:34

Comrade Goose already admitted his new role here is to troll.

Accept the fact we have a lonely Republican retiree living in Oscoda County who has become this board's version of Tanfan.

Goose mght not believe 90% of what he posts. He's got an internet connection has decided to be a troll.

He wants to call everything fake news the same way the recently departed Antineoblahblahblah wanted to blame everything on Jews and coincidently call the Holocaust fake news.

Goose is the voter Bannon targets. Over 55, white, lives in a rural area and will support Trump because of ne or two issues. Abortion is Goose's issue and that's all Trump needs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-03, 12:41

Trump could just lie to everyone about how he died and then chalk it up to an emotional, grieving father like Hilary did? Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  2599972566
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-03, 12:42

GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goose already admitted his new role here is to troll.

Accept the fact we have a lonely Republican retiree living in Oscoda County who has become this board's version of Tanfan.

Goose mght not believe 90% of what he posts. He's got an internet connection has decided to be a troll.

He wants to call everything fake news the same way the recently departed Antineoblahblahblah wanted to blame everything on Jews and coincidently call the Holocaust fake news.

Goose is the voter Bannon targets. Over 55, white, lives in a rural area and will support Trump because of ne or two issues. Abortion is Goose's issue and that's all Trump needs.

Your lack of self awareness is mind boggling.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-03, 12:44

DWags wrote:Does he still want an investigation after applausegate?
I wonder if he's as impressed as I am that Cheeto Hitler can read.. Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-03, 13:16

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The Gold Star family that attended his opponents POLITICAL convention and attacked him? That one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-03, 13:20

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The Gold Star family that attended his opponents POLITICAL convention and attacked him? That one?
yep, that one.

who was the sexual predator rooting for when he attacked a grieving family whose son died for our freedoms?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 14:11

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So, you're saying here you should attack someone if they're your political opponent? Even if they're a gold star? I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. Because frankly, when it comes to politics, I think you throw your ethics out the window goose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-03, 14:28

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So, you're saying here you should attack someone if they're your political opponent? Even if they're a gold star? I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. Because frankly, when it comes to politics, I think you throw your ethics out the window goose.

I'm saying that you can't throw elbows in a political campaign and expect to not have any thrown back at you. Being a Gold Star doesn't immunize you from that. If you take your obvious feeling to the silly degree then the Rs or the Ds would be smart to nominate all Gold Star candidates - they could attack viciously with impunity since their opponents would be barred from fighting back. That's just silly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-03, 14:32

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The Gold Star family that attended his opponents POLITICAL convention and attacked him?   That one?

So...your answer is Trump was rooting for Trump?  

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-03, 14:33

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm saying that you can't throw elbows in a political campaign and expect to not have any thrown back at you. Being a Gold Star doesn't immunize you from that. If you take your obvious feeling to the silly degree then the Rs or the Ds would be smart to nominate all Gold Star candidates - they could attack viciously with impunity since their opponents would be barred from fighting back. That's just silly.
so standing.. or not standing.. either way is perfectly fine with you? It's "politics"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-03, 14:35

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

We are saying every Democrat is a fucking massive hypocrite and that all your moaning and whining fall on deaf ears outside of you echo chamber.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 15:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, wait, why didn't he attack the attacker? Why his wife? What did she do?

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably — maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say, you tell me.”

Tbe mother who lost a son defending our nation. Who didn't say a damn word, he referenced their ethnicity and religion there and you know damn well, as well as attacking a woman who had lost a son to service to our country.

Fuck him, he's a piece of shit. So is anybody who would defend him attacking her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-03, 15:06

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably — maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say, you tell me.”

Tbe mother who lost a son defending our nation. Who didn't say a damn word, he referenced their ethnicity and religion there and you know damn well, as well as attacking a woman who had lost a son to service to our country.

Fuck him, he's a piece of shit. So is anybody who would defend him attacking her.
according to Goosechev, it's fine for the sexual predator to attack the parents of a soldier killed in action.

but it's offensive for someone not to stand to honor the wife of a soldier killed in action..

(even though she did stand... as we know.. but, just for the sake of argument.. and Goosechev's fascination with fake news).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

according to Goosechev, it's fine for the sexual predator to attack the parents of a soldier killed in action.

but it's offensive for someone not to stand to honor the wife of a soldier killed in action..

(even though she did stand... as we know.. but, just for the sake of argument.. and Goosechev's fascination with fake news).

I"m not surprised Goose would defend him for attacking the wife. I'd imagine if the labels were different and it was a republican Mother who stood quiet and it was a democratic candidate that insulted her for her silence, Goose would go nuts. I believe I'd fee the same outrage as I do for our POS POTUS insulting a mother who had lost her son.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-03, 15:21

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:according to Goosechev, it's fine for the sexual predator to attack the parents of a soldier killed in action.

I"m not surprised Goose would defend him for attacking the wife. I'd imagine if the labels were different and it was a republican Mother who stood quiet and it was a democratic candidate that insulted her for her silence, Goose would go nuts. I believe I'd fee the same outrage as I do for our POS POTUS insulting a mother who had lost her son.
Republicans are always big fans of selective moral outrage.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-03, 21:27

Wash/post nails it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-10, 09:11

And as usual after all the panty bunching and faux outrage....it's more biased media bullshit. Someday you people may learn to ignore their shit, until then enjoy freaking out over false stories....

Top CENTCOM General: No bad judgement, valuable gains from Yemen raid

Now we finally have input from somebody who should know. Gen. Joseph Votel testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee and said that while the experience definitely provided many lessons which they will take forward, there was no fault to be found and the operation was a highly productive one. (Associated Press)

The top U.S. commander for the Middle East told senators Thursday that he has completed an exhaustive review of the Yemen raid that killed a Navy SEAL, and has concluded there were no lapses in judgment or decision-making surrounding the operation.

Gen. Joseph Votel, who heads U.S. Central Command, said he sees no need for additional investigations into the January mission that triggered debate in Washington over what went wrong and whether important intelligence was actually gathered. It was the first military raid authorized by President Donald Trump…

Votel, who presided over an internal review, said he was “looking for information gaps where we can’t explain what happened in a particular situation or we have conflicting information between members of the organization. I am looking for indicators of incompetence or poor decision making or bad judgment throughout all this.”

In the end, he said, “I was satisfied that none of those indicators that I identified to you were present. I think we had a good understanding of exactly what happened on this objective and we’ve been able to pull lessons learned out of that, that we will apply in future operations.” He said there was no need for an additional investigation.

Votel added that he believes the U.S. gained valuable information on al-Qaida militants.

The AP Link:

General Says No Bad Decisions In Yemen Raid, Probe Is Over

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-10, 09:20

LooseGoose wrote:And as usual after all the panty bunching and faux outrage....it's more biased media bullshit. Someday you people may learn to ignore their shit, until then enjoy freaking out over false stories....

Top CENTCOM General: No bad judgement, valuable gains from Yemen raid

Now we finally have input from somebody who should know. Gen. Joseph Votel testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee and said that while the experience definitely provided many lessons which they will take forward, there was no fault to be found and the operation was a highly productive one. (Associated Press)

The top U.S. commander for the Middle East told senators Thursday that he has completed an exhaustive review of the Yemen raid that killed a Navy SEAL, and has concluded there were no lapses in judgment or decision-making surrounding the operation.

Gen. Joseph Votel, who heads U.S. Central Command, said he sees no need for additional investigations into the January mission that triggered debate in Washington over what went wrong and whether important intelligence was actually gathered. It was the first military raid authorized by President Donald Trump…

Votel, who presided over an internal review, said he was “looking for information gaps where we can’t explain what happened in a particular situation or we have conflicting information between members of the organization. I am looking for indicators of incompetence or poor decision making or bad judgment throughout all this.”

In the end, he said, “I was satisfied that none of those indicators that I identified to you were present. I think we had a good understanding of exactly what happened on this objective and we’ve been able to pull lessons learned out of that, that we will apply in future operations.” He said there was no need for an additional investigation.

Votel added that he believes the U.S. gained valuable information on al-Qaida militants.

The AP Link:

General Says No Bad Decisions In Yemen Raid, Probe Is Over

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  502811600

Father of Slain Navy SEAL Blasts the Sexual Predator - Demands Investigation..  2w4yb7s
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-10, 09:23

So General Votel is a liar and NBC News is a bastion of truth?

The network of Brian Williams and exploding GM trucks?

OK.

Good lord the Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-10, 09:26

LooseGoose wrote:So General Votel is a liar and NBC News is a bastion of truth?

The network of Brian Williams and exploding GM trucks?

OK.

Good lord the Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong.

I crack up at how you cling to pieces of news that would exonerate all after three weeks and no investigation. Who does that? It's been three weeks. Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next