Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Death Roe
DWags
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  Empty Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 13:42

at the East Lansing vs. Okemos hoops game.. Shocked

I was able to pinpoint his exact location in the gym and I'm pleased to report we did not make any personal contact, intentional or otherwise.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  Empty Re: Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 13:49

Oh, I saw you.

You were the guy in the UM t shirt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  Empty Re: Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 13:53

I've been at about 8 games or maybe more this year. all but two of them I was in seciton 106 or 107 or around there. When the wife wanted to go I went to the MSU site and bought three separate tickets for yesterday. I was in 236 yesterday, actually was a bit scary I was up so high. I had information he was in 106 and at one point stood up and looked for a particular piece of clothing. I saw nothing. So, at half was going to walk down. Well, an old golf coach at a high school near me in the Detroit area yells at me at half and sure as hell we talked most of it, even through the drummer guy. So, I too missed Nigel. But I did partake in the nigel chant yesterday. I was hoping it intimidated him a bit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 13:55

NigelUno wrote:Oh, I saw you.

I think I was actually wearing a vintage Black Sabbath t-shirt.

though I could be wrong.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-27, 13:55

Mods, please merge.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-27, 13:56

cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 13:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:at the East Lansing vs. Okemos hoops game.. Shocked

I was able to pinpoint his exact location in the gym and I'm pleased to report we did not make any personal contact, intentional or otherwise.

It would have been easy, he was there with his cousin Nedgo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 13:59

DWags wrote:I've been at about 8 games or maybe more this year. all but two of them I was in seciton 106 or 107 or around there. When the wife wanted to go I went to the MSU site and bought three separate tickets for yesterday. I was in 236 yesterday, actually was a bit scary I was up so high. I had information he was in 106 and at one point stood up and looked for a particular piece of clothing. I saw nothing. So, at half was going to walk down. Well, an old golf coach at a high school near me in the Detroit area yells at me at half and sure as hell we talked most of it, even through the drummer guy. So, I too missed Nigel. But I did partake in the nigel chant yesterday. I was hoping it intimidated him a bit.

You should have walked down. We actually had an empty seat next to us.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 13:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:at the East Lansing vs. Okemos hoops game.. Shocked

It would have been easy, he was there with his cousin Nedgo.
Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 14:03

I did not see Izzo there. It was pretty crowded though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-27, 14:15

And some people say my Big Ben thread is bad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 14:22

NigelUno wrote:I did not see Izzo there. It was pretty crowded though.
he was at the EL vs. Sexton game two Friday's ago.

the Saturday after the EL vs Holt game, Brandon Johns visited Purdue.. went to the MSU/Purdue game.. must've been a little strange.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-27, 14:24

Did you see me? I was the guy in the woods outside of the parking lot. The one in the hood with the binoculars.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 14:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you see me? I was the guy in the woods outside of the parking lot. The one in the hood with the binoculars.
I thought that was Nedgo.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-27, 14:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you see me? I was the guy in the woods outside of the parking lot. The one in the hood with the binoculars.

You were creeping on people in the parking lot too? Weird.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 14:27

Good spot to stand during a thunderstorm.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-27, 14:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I thought that was Nedgo.

Nope. Me. I'll never forget the shot I got when you picked up the keys you dropped Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  1f60d
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 14:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought that was Nedgo.

Nope. Me. I'll never forget the shot I got when you picked up the keys you dropped Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  1f60d
I love it when you talk dirty.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I did not see Izzo there. It was pretty crowded though.
he was at the EL vs. Sexton game two Friday's ago.

the Saturday after the EL vs Holt game, Brandon Johns visited Purdue.. went to the MSU/Purdue game.. must've been a little strange.

He was at the MSU game yesterday. A little shorter trip.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-27, 15:02

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he was at the EL vs. Sexton game two Friday's ago.

of course Izzo was at the MSU game.. he's the coach.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-27, 15:10

tGreenWay wrote:And some people say my Big Ben thread is bad.

QFT.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-27, 18:40

how much those tickets run your parents?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 19:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

of course Izzo was at the MSU game.. he's the coach.

20 in a row.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-27, 21:27

gHost Spartan wrote:Bob, do you have any Tommy Bahamas gear?

I think he was actually wearing a UM faux Tommy Bahama shirt when I saw him...which was odd, because it was cold outside.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 21:56

He won't answer till tomorrow but my guess is he definitely has TB gear! And he's a socks and flip flop guy (I am as well in my hood)
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-27, 22:03

No chance bob is wearing socks with sandals. Not a chance.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-27, 22:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No chance bob is wearing socks with sandals. Not a chance.

What are you saying bro??? ;-)
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-02-27, 22:24

CheesySpartan wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No chance bob is wearing socks with sandals. Not a chance.

He's saying that he can't imagine his hero with feet of clay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-02-27, 23:20

There's that stupid term "near miss", again
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-27, 23:21

CheesySpartan wrote:

I just hope they aren't Midwestern mandals bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-27, 23:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Birkenstocks, bruh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-27, 23:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Birkenstocks, bruh.

Those are comfy as hell. Fair game.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-02-28, 06:30

Here is our resident fashion expert. NTTAWWT. Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  3557613862
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-02-28, 06:32

DWags wrote:I've been at about 8 games or maybe more this year. all but two of them I was in seciton 106 or 107 or around there. When the wife wanted to go I went to the MSU site and bought three separate tickets for yesterday. I was in 236 yesterday, actually was a bit scary I was up so high. I had information he was in 106 and at one point stood up and looked for a particular piece of clothing. I saw nothing. So, at half was going to walk down. Well, an old golf coach at a high school near me in the Detroit area yells at me at half and sure as hell we talked most of it, even through the drummer guy. So, I too missed Nigel. But I did partake in the nigel chant yesterday. I was hoping it intimidated him a bit.

You can here the "Nigel Sucks" loud and clear on the Tv!! Keep up the good work kids
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-28, 07:52

Good popcorn at the game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-02-28, 07:57

tanfan! wrote:

You can here the "Nigel Sucks" loud and clear on the Tv!! Keep up the good work kids

How can you "here" this when you aren't watching the game?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-28, 08:13

Great thread.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-28, 09:10

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

It was great...at the game...inside Breslin.

Izzo was on fire also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2017-02-28, 09:39

Did you almost cross streams while in the restroom?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-02-28, 12:48

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Here's my stalker.  LOL.  The only post in this thread is directed at.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. wait for it..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  1f600 ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Breaking: It's Been Brought to My Attention that Nigel and I Had a Near Miss Friday Night..  2275418548 .............ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next