Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him

+11
Cameron
tGreenWay
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
Blanch32
DWags
NigelUno
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Post by DWags 2017-03-13, 17:09

NigelUno wrote:Probably just a coincidence they came up with this spin on deadline day (that evidence was due to present to the House Intelligence Committee).

Yeah, that has nothing to do with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-13, 17:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So no comment on Trump lying out of his ass. Didn't think so. Maybe Breitbart will have a response for you to parrot today.

If Trump was lying so was every media outlet that reported the surveillance in the summer and fall. So you're now agreeing that 90% of the American media lies?

So, this same "surveillance" was reported in the summer and fall? Why did Trump only find out about it in March? That's what he said. He just found out about it.

No offense, but it seems like you're actually buying this bullshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-13, 17:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So no comment on Trump lying out of his ass. Didn't think so. Maybe Breitbart will have a response for you to parrot today.

If Trump was lying so was every media outlet that reported the surveillance in the summer and fall. So you're now agreeing that 90% of the American media lies?

So we're going with more deflection. Have you ever answered a question honestly?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-13, 18:00

Trump starts throwing out tweets on shit he can't back up and almost like magic Wikileaks releases CIA documents. One might think Russia is helping Wikileaks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-14, 09:06

So...Spinny Spicer says Trump was not referring to Obama, but to the Obama Administration...

@realDonaldTrump Mar 4

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

I don't know...he seemed pretty specific...about that "guy".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-14, 09:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah, it's wonderful.

I imagine everyone here would be all peaches and cream about Bush having wiretapped the Obama campaign?

Or they think Nixon got fucked over Watergate since this is what he TRIED to do?

If this is really true and not a Trump fantasy the fall out will be enormous.   After month's of accusing the Russians
interfering in our election if it comes out the administration was doing so using our spy apparatus?  

But all of you are so fixated on your Trump hate you'll think it's ok.

Hey Goose, now that this whole story sound like 100% bullshit do you think the fallout will be enormous for Trump making up serious accusations that have little basis in reality? So much so that it sent idiots like Ty on hateful rants about the accused.

You see, this is my biggest gripe about this asshole (not Ty, Trump). He says outlandish bullshit to muddy the waters over his latest scandal. The dummies that eat up his bullshit now believe it to be a 100% fact. And then when the truth comes out there is deflection or radio silence or another outlandish bullshit statement.

This is your president. Do you think this type of behavior is acceptable? Try not to give me a "Yeah but Obama" answer. Do you, Goose, believe that the current president, Trump, is behaving in a way that best represents our country?

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-14, 09:15

I'm gonna be honest. Last night I was in Kroger at 9:45 p.m., an adult bagger, the cashier, and the man and woman in front of me were having this conversation about how Obama has all of our phones tapped, and that they stopped having private conversations in the kitchen when the Microwave is on. So, yeah, when my cat food, and my lettuce and avaccado's and fruit were put on the conveyor, the cashier just looked at me and said "We're finally blessed to have someone who cares about us". And all I could really do was shake my head in agreement with the adult bagger who was putting my cat food in the plastic bag.

I drove home sad and puzzled and thought to myself, why hadn't any politician ever thought of this before? Why hadn't I thought of this? My neighbor is finally happy that a guy "like us" is in office and his cabinet reflects the working man finally, not the "East Coast Elite".

See, here's the deal, I'm going to stop being frustrated at what Trump or Kellyanne says. They are speaking gospel to a very big portion or our neighbors, our friends, the people we interact with on a daily basis. Don't get mad at them because they thought of it first. I get pissed I didn't invent the plastic six pack beer can holder, but somebody did. quit hating.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-14, 09:22

DWags wrote:I'm gonna be honest. Last night I was in Kroger at 9:45 p.m., an adult bagger, the cashier, and the man and woman in front of me were having this conversation about how Obama has all of our phones tapped, and that they stopped having private conversations in the kitchen when the Microwave is on. So, yeah, when my cat food, and my lettuce and avaccado's and fruit were put on the conveyor, the cashier just looked at me and said "We're finally blessed to have someone who cares about us". And all I could really do was shake my head in agreement with the adult bagger who was putting my cat food in the plastic bag.

I drove home sad and puzzled and thought to myself, why hadn't any politician ever thought of this before? Why hadn't I thought of this? My neighbor is finally happy that a guy "like us" is in office and his cabinet reflects the working man finally, not the "East Coast Elite".

See, here's the deal, I'm going to stop being frustrated at what Trump or Kellyanne says. They are speaking gospel to a very big portion or our neighbors, our friends, the people we interact with on a daily basis. Don't get mad at them because they thought of it first. I get pissed I didn't invent the plastic six pack beer can holder, but somebody did. quit hating.
Americans, as a whole, are pretty stupid.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-14, 09:57

DWags wrote:I'm gonna be honest.  Last night I was in Kroger at 9:45 p.m., an adult bagger, the cashier, and the man and woman in front of me were having this conversation about how Obama has all of our phones tapped, and that they stopped having private conversations in the kitchen when the Microwave is on.  So, yeah, when my cat food, and my lettuce and avaccado's and fruit were put on the conveyor, the cashier just looked at me and said "We're finally blessed to have someone who cares about us".   And all I could really do was shake my head in agreement with the adult bagger who was putting my cat food in the plastic bag.  

I drove home sad and puzzled and thought to myself, why hadn't any politician ever thought of this before?  Why hadn't I thought of this?   My neighbor is finally happy that a guy "like us" is in office and his cabinet reflects the working man finally, not the "East Coast Elite".

See, here's the deal, I'm going to stop being frustrated at what Trump or Kellyanne says.   They are speaking gospel to a very big portion or our neighbors, our friends, the people we interact with on a daily basis. Don't get mad at them because they thought of it first.  I get pissed I didn't invent the plastic six pack beer can holder, but somebody did.  quit hating.

The majority of the Geman people quit hating when Hitler and Goebbels became the arbitors or truth.  

Examples of Trump truths?  
Employment figures were lies until February's numbers were better than expected and now its not lies or "fake news"

The Congtessional budget office numbers were used as reasons why the ACA was a "disaster".  The GOP trots out Trumpcare to worse numbers and now the CBO doesn't produce reliable numbers.

DWags, you can choose to retreat and disappear into the woodwork hoping to leg it out and retire to the beach.  But what about your two daughters?  Are they supposed to find nice Canadian boys and get out of the country that allows religious leaders to dictate their reproductive rights and make no legal efforts to make sure they have equal pay?

Trump, Bannon and Conway are willing to say and do anything to transform this government into an insrument that favors the wealthiest individuals and corporations who in turn will continue to bankroll pols like Ryan to pass laws that help them get even richer at the expense of the shrinking middle class and those that in the bottom 40%.

I won't engage people at checkout lines or while walking through a mall but anytime a GOP candidate comes to my door asking for signatures or my support they'll get an earful.  

I don't like mob rule and I've always stood up to bullies.  If folks don't call bullshit on Trump's desire to control what is the truth we can only look at the mirror when our kind kids and grandchildren ask why we sat on our hands.  I am unwillng  to let that be my legacey.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-14, 10:11

GRR Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm gonna be honest.  Last night I was in Kroger at 9:45 p.m., an adult bagger, the cashier, and the man and woman in front of me were having this conversation about how Obama has all of our phones tapped, and that they stopped having private conversations in the kitchen when the Microwave is on.  So, yeah, when my cat food, and my lettuce and avaccado's and fruit were put on the conveyor, the cashier just looked at me and said "We're finally blessed to have someone who cares about us".   And all I could really do was shake my head in agreement with the adult bagger who was putting my cat food in the plastic bag.  

I drove home sad and puzzled and thought to myself, why hadn't any politician ever thought of this before?  Why hadn't I thought of this?   My neighbor is finally happy that a guy "like us" is in office and his cabinet reflects the working man finally, not the "East Coast Elite".

See, here's the deal, I'm going to stop being frustrated at what Trump or Kellyanne says.   They are speaking gospel to a very big portion or our neighbors, our friends, the people we interact with on a daily basis. Don't get mad at them because they thought of it first.  I get pissed I didn't invent the plastic six pack beer can holder, but somebody did.  quit hating.

The majority of the Geman people quit hating when Hitler and Goebbels became the arbitors or truth.  

Examples of Trump truths?  
Employment figures were lies until February's numbers were better than expected and now its not lies or "fake news"

The Congtessional budget office numbers were used as reasons why the ACA was a "disaster".  The GOP trots out Trumpcare to worse numbers and now the CBO doesn't produce reliable numbers.

DWags, you can choose to retreat and disappear into the woodwork hoping to leg it out and retire to the beach.  But what about your two daughters?  Are they supposed to find nice Canadian boys and get out of the country that allows religious leaders to dictate their reproductive rights and make no legal efforts to make sure they have equal pay?

Trump, Bannon and Conway are willing to say and do anything to transform this government into an insrument that favors the wealthiest individuals and corporations who in turn will continue to bankroll pols like Ryan to pass laws that help them get even richer at the expense of the shrinking middle class and those that in the bottom 40%.

I won't engage people at checkout lines or while walking through a mall but anytime a GOP candidate comes to my door asking for signatures or my support they'll get an earful.  

I don't like mob rule and I've always stood up to bullies.  If folks don't call bullshit on Trump's desire to control what is the truth we can only look at the mirror when our kind kids and grandchildren ask why we sat on our hands.  I am unwillng  to let that be my legacey.

Oh, I know GRR, but hearing conversations like that last night just take the wind out of you. It's like a verbal punch to the stomach that you have no defense for. I'm not even talking about whether trumps policies will work or not. Maybe they do. But there has to at least 20% of America or more that are so locked into candidates that they could say anything to them and it would be gospel. It takes a while to get the conversation I heard last night out of your head.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-14, 14:03

What a let down it's going to be for all of you when you discover that it wasn't the Russkies meddling in our election - it was the British wiretapping and meddling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-14, 14:13

LooseGoose wrote:What a let down it's going to be for all of you when you discover that it wasn't the Russkies meddling in our election - it was the British wiretapping and meddling.  

That has nothing to do with Trump lying via Twitter. Glad to see McCain have some balls and call him out on it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-14, 14:15

LooseGoose wrote:What a let down it's going to be for all of you when you discover that it wasn't the Russkies meddling in our election - it was the British wiretapping and meddling.

Is Obama "British"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-14, 14:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hey Goose, now that this whole story sound like 100% bullshit do you think the fallout will be enormous for Trump making up serious accusations that have little basis in reality? So much so that it sent idiots like Ty on hateful rants about the accused.

You see, this is my biggest gripe about this asshole (not Ty, Trump). He says outlandish bullshit to muddy the waters over his latest scandal. The dummies that eat up his bullshit now believe it to be a 100% fact. And then when the truth comes out there is deflection or radio silence or another outlandish bullshit statement.

This is your president. Do you think this type of behavior is acceptable? Try not to give me a "Yeah but Obama" answer. Do you, Goose, believe that the current president, Trump, is behaving in a way that best represents our country?

Bump.

Bump.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-14, 15:05

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 Radar-range-very-old-microwave

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-14, 15:07

funny how the right thinks Obama was wire-tapping the sexual predator, how he was watching him through a microwave, how the media didn't cover the Bowling Green Massacre or terrorist attacks in Sweden.. how 35 million people were at the sexual predator's inauguration..

but climate change is a hoax.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-14, 15:10

Uh oh.

Spinny Spicer said the microwave comment was made in jest.  Someone tell Goose that he can stop googling spy microwaves.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-14, 19:15

Limey cunts. Cym Jim will be made to answer for his country's shenanigans. We might have to strip him of his geronte status you guys.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-14, 19:23

Whatever comes of it Trump will say "see I was right" and the cashier and adult bagger at Kroger will nod their head and say they're blessed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-14, 19:45

Another Stretch Armstrong nomination for Comrade Goosechev.

It's gone from a dog ate my homework to it's the British! Yea The British. That's the ticket.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 13:12

Sessions says Trump wasn't wire tapped.

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 502811600

These fuckin guys. Waiting for comrade gooses spin.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-15, 13:35

It's no coincidence that President Trump's twitter account has been quiet and the line of people saying it didn't happen gets longer every day.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 14:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yeah, it's wonderful.

I imagine everyone here would be all peaches and cream about Bush having wiretapped the Obama campaign?

Or they think Nixon got fucked over Watergate since this is what he TRIED to do?

If this is really true and not a Trump fantasy the fall out will be enormous.   After month's of accusing the Russians
interfering in our election if it comes out the administration was doing so using our spy apparatus?  

But all of you are so fixated on your Trump hate you'll think it's ok.

House Intelligence Committee bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-15, 14:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bump.

Bump.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 14:29

Bump.

Still waiting on Breitbart to come up with a lie for him to spread I guess. Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 2599972566
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 14:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Still waiting on Breitbart to come up with a lie for him to spread I guess. Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 2599972566

Nah, my grandkids were here for lunch. Sorry I ignored you for them.

So now the story is that the surveillance that has been reported widely and repeatedly for the last 6 months never happened. So all of those news stories about Trump, his advisers and his campaign being in contact with the Russkies were lies?

See I believe 100% that Obama personally didn't order Trump personally tapped. Barack knew he wouldn't do well in the stir.

I also believe that the Trump campaign and the Trump Tower were under surveillance. I'll wait for a politician to quit parsing it down and unequivocally state that it wasn't.

If any of you want to call that a false claim please provide me with:

1) A retraction of the NYT's, Politico and WSJ stories on the surveillance.
2) A blanket denial that doesn't parse it down to individual people.

Until then you're just covering up for the crooks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 15:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So now the story is that the surveillance that has been reported widely and repeatedly for the last 6 months never happened. So all of those news stories about Trump, his advisers and his campaign being in contact with the Russkies were lies?

See I believe 100% that Obama personally didn't order Trump personally tapped. Barack knew he wouldn't do well in the stir.

I also believe that the Trump campaign and the Trump Tower were under surveillance. I'll wait for a politician to quit parsing it down and unequivocally state that it wasn't.

cheers cheers cheers

There it is, I'm telling you, 100% of the time,, he'll defend him.

KellyanneGoose, just one more thing, could you pretty please reconcile trumps tweet about Obama being sick and bad for Tapping his phones, to, what now, even the WH has to walk back? Please???? It's funny as hell. And thanks.

BTW Grandkids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tSwill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 15:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

If you believe that Obama didn't wiretap Trump, do you want a retraction from Trump?

Until then you're just covering up for Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 15:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Deflecting the shit out of this question bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 15:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nah, my grandkids were here for lunch.  Sorry I ignored you for them.

So now the story is that the surveillance that has been reported widely and repeatedly for the last 6 months never happened.   So all of those news stories about Trump, his advisers and his campaign being in contact with the Russkies were lies?    

See I believe 100% that Obama personally didn't order Trump personally tapped.   Barack knew he wouldn't do well in the stir.  

I also believe that the Trump campaign and the Trump Tower were under surveillance.   I'll wait for a politician to quit parsing it down and unequivocally state that it wasn't.

I already debunked the shit out of this shitty deflection earlier in this thread I believe.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 15:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Strange that now the NYT and most others are calling Trump unhinged for this - didn't seem so strange back on Inauguration Day.

Trump accuses Obama of wiretapping him - Page 3 Nyt_wiretap

But you lemmings continue to march - that it's crazy now and wasn't then when the NYT reported it.

Goosie Goosie Goosie. Do a little research next time before you blindly post regurgitated crap from your I hate liberals website.

That story is talking about an ongoing investigation that started back in spring of 2016 because Trump's boys are shady Russian sympathizing assholes.

The F.B.I. investigation into Mr. Manafort began last spring, and was an outgrowth of a criminal investigation into his work for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine and for the country’s former president, Viktor F. Yanukovych. In August, The Times reported that Mr. Manafort’s name had surfaced in a secret ledger that showed he had been paid millions in undisclosed cash payments. The Associated Press has reported that his work for Ukraine included a secret lobbying effort in Washington aimed at influencing American news organizations and government officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

Of course your next move will be to say this was an ONGOING investigation and Obama did tap Trump's phones!!!! Nowhere in this article is any of that mentioned. So, just like the liar in chief, you'll run with this story as the IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Obama tapped Trump's phones. People with half a brain will say, "Interesting, but that's not the smoking gun. Try again."

Here we go. Lie to me some more Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-15, 22:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

BUMP!

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-15, 22:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Did you guys want me to answer the question of goose? Prolly goose. Whatever fuck you im answering anyway.

No, there will be no fallout. Just like there was no fallout for claiming 3-5 million illegal voters, for claiming Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK, for claiming any number of things like job reports are faulty, etc etc. there is no fallout. We just move on to the next insane thing.

Speaking of though, I enjoyed spicers press conference last week when those numbers came out.

Press- "so previously trump has claimed the jobs numbers have been faked by the obama administration, but now he's claiming they are real, what's the deal?"
Spicer- "haha, so clearly before they were faked but now they're totes real, haha." At this point spicer and the press enjoy a hearty laugh all like "lololololol the president is a pathological liar lolololololol"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 22:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Did you guys want me to answer the question of goose? Prolly goose. Whatever fuck you im answering anyway.

No, there will be no fallout. Just like there was no fallout for claiming 3-5 million illegal voters, for claiming Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK, for claiming any number of things like job reports are faulty, etc etc. there is no fallout. We just move on to the next insane thing.

Speaking of though, I enjoyed spicers press conference last week when those numbers came out.

Press- "so previously trump has claimed the jobs numbers have been faked by the obama administration, but now he's claiming they are real, what's the deal?"
Spicer- "haha, so clearly before they were faked but now they're totes real, haha." At this point spicer and the press enjoy a hearty laugh all like "lololololol the president is a pathological liar lolololololol"

No fall out? Are you kidding? Trump said he's presenting the evidence soon...maybe...in the next 2 weeks...

When that happens, Obama is in big trouble. He should probably leave the country now.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 22:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Thanks fake Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-16, 09:06

Comrade Goosechev's fake news department goes silent when people start saying President Obama didn't wire taps on then candidate Trump wire.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-16, 10:49

GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goosechev's fake news department goes silent when people start saying President Obama didn't wire taps on then candidate Trump wire.

I've never said Obama went to the Trump Tower and installed a wire tap.

We do know SOMEONE in his administration did. You can parse it all you want but if it were Trump's administration doing it you'd be freaking out. Such a hypocrite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-16, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Comrade Goosechev's fake news department goes silent when people start saying President Obama didn't wire taps on then candidate Trump wire.

We do know SOMEONE in his administration did.   You can parse it all you want but if it were Trump's administration doing it you'd be freaking out.   Such a hypocrite.

Link please or quit with the bullshit lying.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-16, 10:58

Keep defending and looking for someone to blame.

The AG, chair of House Intelligence can't find any proof but you and the the 2 guys at DWag's Kroger got it all figured out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-16, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:

We do know SOMEONE in his administration did. You can parse it all you want but if it were Trump's administration doing it you'd be freaking out. Such a hypocrite.

Oh. That's a solid counter.

So, you're saying Obama (himself) didn't install the wiretaps?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next