Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

+17
Death Roe
Stoops21
tanfan!
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
MattyFresh
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
DWags
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 9th 2017, 4:30 pm

Stoops21 wrote:I've been yelling run that shit up at work. But looks like we're going to bleed clock now.

I was wrong. :)
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 March 9th 2017, 4:31 pm

71-49 under 4
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! March 9th 2017, 4:37 pm

Cash!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 March 9th 2017, 4:40 pm

Penn state gets t to extend the game
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2017, 4:40 pm

Izzo running isolation for George.

With our non existent recruiting that's what we've sunk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2017, 4:41 pm

Greg Roy also in the game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 March 9th 2017, 4:42 pm

78-51 final
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2017, 4:43 pm

Didn't see Nsengiyumva in the game, did he dress?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe March 9th 2017, 4:44 pm

"Penn State looks like a top 10 team every time I watch them"

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 1966794946
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 9th 2017, 4:45 pm

We are in!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 March 9th 2017, 4:45 pm

Chance for another quality win tomorrow. All about the NCAA draw though more than seeding to me
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly March 9th 2017, 4:47 pm

There was a sick part of me that was hoping we'd lose today so I could laugh my ass off when we still got selected.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 9th 2017, 4:52 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:There was a sick part of me that was hoping we'd lose today so I could laugh my ass off when we still got selected.

That is kinda weird bro. Let's win this whole fucking thing. Go blue !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green March 9th 2017, 5:10 pm

Program win
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad March 9th 2017, 5:44 pm

23 minutes on the floor and zero points. How is that even possible??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron March 9th 2017, 5:53 pm

Vlad wrote:23 minutes on the floor and zero points. How is that even possible??

What are you talking about?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 9th 2017, 6:06 pm

Cameron wrote:

Tum. He conveniently ignores that it's not his role to score, only took 2 shots and had 6 rebounds and 9 assists.

Had he scored 10 points with no assists then we would have heard about him hogging the ball.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh March 9th 2017, 6:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Tum.   He conveniently ignores that it's not his role to score, only took 2 shots and had 6 rebounds and 9 assists.

Had he scored 10 points with no assists then we would have heard about him hogging the ball.
9 assists and ZERO turnovers!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 6:21 pm

Cameron wrote:

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 502811600
Greatest board ever. Everybody knows his M.O.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 6:24 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:There was a sick part of me that was hoping we'd lose today so I could laugh my ass off when we still got selected.

Not gonna lie, me too. It let the morons off the hook. Would have been funny as hell to see them bitching right now and "shocked"
On Sunday. Same guys, same shit every year.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan March 9th 2017, 7:45 pm

DWags wrote:

Not gonna lie, me too. It let the morons off the hook. Would have been funny as hell to see them bitching right now and "shocked"

???...If we lost today (bad loss) we were last 4 in and biting our nails for no upsets. Quit acting like it was a sure thing after the Badger win. Same guys, same shit every year? We're usually bitching about seeding not actually making the tourney. This was the second closest to not making the NCAA in 20 years! The other IMO was Kalin Lucas team in 2011. We all thought we were in after the IA win in the BTT. Turned out the top ten PU win (Lucas dominated) the next night got us in as a #10. We got smoked by UCLA if I remember correctly.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly March 9th 2017, 7:57 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

???...If we lost today (bad loss) we were last 4 in and biting our nails for no upsets. Quit acting like it was a sure thing after the Badger win. Same guys, same shit every year? We're usually bitching about seeding not actually making the tourney. This was the second closest to not making the NCAA in 20 years! The other IMO was Kalin Lucas team in 2011. We all thought we were in after the IA win in the BTT. Turned out the top ten PU win (Lucas dominated) the next night got us in as a #10. We got smoked by UCLA if I remember correctly.

Nahhhh.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan March 9th 2017, 8:04 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Nahhhh.
...we'll never know
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 9th 2017, 9:39 pm

If I ever hope that MSU wins/loses for reasons regarding a message board, someone remind me to slap myself JLS style. That shit is sad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 March 9th 2017, 9:44 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Have you looked at the bubble this year? At all? Weakest bubble in years
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly March 9th 2017, 9:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If I ever hope that MSU wins/loses for reasons regarding a message board, someone remind me to slap myself JLS style. That shit is sad.

You act like we didn't all cross the sadness threshold when we became message board regulars.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher March 9th 2017, 9:56 pm

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If I ever hope that MSU wins/loses for reasons regarding a message board, someone remind me to slap myself JLS style. That shit is sad.

You act like we didn't all cross the sadness threshold when we became message board regulars.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 502811600 GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 502811600 GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 1966794946

Seriously, tho, I get the science. Those that "do this for a living" all agreed we were pretty safe. But I have to say the committee has been unpredictable at times, and it's impossible to predict what they're actually going to do. Hell the best stat guy in the country, not to mention the pros who get paid to get these things right were all dead fucking wrong on the election in November. I'd rather not take a chance that DonkeyFuckLyingJackassPetulantEgoManiacalUniversityState sneaks in over MSU because of some angry white committee members.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno March 9th 2017, 10:02 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

And if Obama tapped Trump Tower he's in big trouble.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 10:12 pm

FTR I believe this was posted by a mod on a message board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno March 9th 2017, 10:22 pm

DWags wrote:

FTR I believe this was posted by a mod on a message board.

Same mod who said we were going to the NIT?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 10:45 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Not a doubt in my mind. Slam dunk. Same chicken littles yearly. My god go bump my Izzo is a genius thread on the RCMB. It's entertaining.

It here's my point: what's Izzo got to do for these guys to take a deep breath and RELAX? How many years does he have to prove he gets the team playing decent in February and better than most teams before the chicken littles will stop biting their nails and holding their peepees? Or, lacking that, how about not having to come on here like eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and tell us how miserable MSU and they are. 19 years this little fucking elf hall of fame coach has been pulling rabbits out of his ass. I've learned not to doubt. I have no problem with questioning shit we all do, but save me the fucking drama. He's Tom fucking Izzo

RPI 49
SOS 10
18 wins
Tom Izzo

It adds up to at least a ten seed no "extra work" needed.

Go Green. We goin to the sweet16.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity March 9th 2017, 10:55 pm

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Not a doubt in my mind. Slam dunk. Same chicken littles yearly. My god go bump my Izzo is a genius thread on the RCMB. It's entertaining.

It here's my point: what's Izzo got to do for these guys to take a deep breath and RELAX? How many years does he have to prove he gets the team playing decent in February and better than most teams before the chicken littles will stop biting their nails and holding their peepees? Or, lacking that, how about not having to come on here like eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and tell us how miserable MSU and they are. 19 years this little fucking elf hall of fame coach has been pulling rabbits out of his ass. I've learned not to doubt. I have no problem with questioning shit we all do, but save me the fucking drama. He's Tom fucking Izzo

RPI 49
SOS 10
18 wins
Tom Izzo

Ok, to be fair, you're a huge chicken little through December. I'm not going to look through all your posts, but you constantly say you know football better and only watch the ball in basketball. You talk about the doubts you have and that you hope Izzo hasn't lost it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 11:08 pm

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

RPI 49
SOS 10
18 wins
Tom Izzo

Ok, to be fair, you're a huge chicken little through December. I'm not going to look through all your posts, but you constantly say you know football better and only watch the ball in basketball. You talk about the doubts you have and that you hope Izzo hasn't lost it.

Nah. I don't know basketball and I get frustrated at losses but ask me if I think we'll make the tournament.

Tom be fair when bridges was down and we lost to. Ortheastern I probably had doubts. But by January I think we were all pretty sure 18 would do it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 9th 2017, 11:28 pm

Yo wags you correlate disagreeing with izzo on things to doubting the fucking guy in general. It's not black and white. You know how goose thinks everything is one way or the other with politics in the bin? You are the Beaumont's goose when it comes to MSU athletics.

Tum should still get benched !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags March 9th 2017, 11:37 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yo wags you correlate disagreeing with izzo on things to doubting the fucking guy in general. It's not black and white. You know how goose things everything is one way or the other with politics in the bin? You are the Beaumont's goose when it comes to MSU athletics.

Think I ever said I just want him to play whoever is hot? Yeah. Don't be angry OTPT. We goin to the sweet 16.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That March 10th 2017, 12:09 am

That will depend on match ups. We have anyone in front of us with a good frontcourt we are going to be the ones getting skullfucked. Go blue tomorrow
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno March 10th 2017, 7:54 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yo wags you correlate disagreeing with izzo on things to doubting the fucking guy in general. It's not black and white. You know how goose thinks everything is one way or the other with politics in the bin? You are the Beaumont's goose when it comes to MSU athletics.

But, you were doubting the fucking guy in general, right?

It wasn't that you were just disagreeing on a few things. This seems to be revisionist history on your part.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3