Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along?

+11
Cameron
CheesySpartan
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
DWags
AnomanderRake
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Is Trumpcare Coming Along?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-23, 16:38

Meanwhile, on the White House lawn today, the president was busy having fun with the big trucks making them go "honk honk!"

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 Img_2210
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Is Trumpcare Coming Along?

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-23, 17:53

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Meanwhile, on the White House lawn today, the president was busy having fun with the big trucks making them go "honk honk!"

True man of the people. Really scares the libs that big government professional lying politicians aren't in control anymore.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-23, 20:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Meanwhile, on the White House lawn today, the president was busy having fun with the big trucks making them go "honk honk!"

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 502811600

His hands really are small.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 02:47

Trump's Dukakis moment.

Looks like a kid in a Big Wheel ad.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 07:48

Trump gives an ultimatum proving all he cares about is perception.

Trump gives ultimatum on health care bill: Vote Friday or keep Obamacare
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 12:52

So, about that ultimatum...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 12:54

from what I read, it's not looking good for Trumpcare.. probably nothing, though, that the sexual predator can't fix with a 2 million dollar golf vacation this weekend.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 13:01

Weird. CNN's website is reporting TrumpCare is in trouble and FoxNews website is focused on Nunes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 13:03

This ultimatum is going to be incredibly humiliating for Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 13:24

Spicey is acting like he's at a funeral.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-24, 13:31

Trumpcare need a bit of Obama care?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 13:32

Are they going to extend the voting day into Monday ?The Congressional calendar shows voting starts @ 6:30 PM this Monday. That would give The White House about 70 more hours to find the votes they need.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 13:59

3:30 vote. If it fails Trump is soooo blaming Ryan.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 14:01

GRR Spartan wrote:Are they going to extend the voting day into Monday ?The Congressional calendar shows voting starts @ 6:30 PM this Monday. That would give The White House about 70 more hours to find the votes they need.

Trump gave an ultimatum. They are voting today.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 14:06

Guess it will come down to who of the 35 GOP holdouts fear the loss of Koch election funds more than the wrath of The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-24, 14:18

the thing that makes me laugh (in a pathetic way) the most about republican opposition to Trumpcare is that it's not cruel enough to women or poor people. How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 502811600 How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 15:32

Just wondering, does anyone on this board think that the Trumpcare bill is a good thing?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 15:36

Aaaaand... the vote has been cancelled again. Maybe Monday Trump will be super duper serious about a vote. How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-24, 15:38

Trump now wants bill pulled.

These guys are ass clowns.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 15:42

DWags wrote:Trump now wants bill pulled.

Maybe some golf down at Mar-A-Largo will clear his mind. How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 502811600

Goose, your president is in way over his head here.

Per Fox News' Jake Gibson:
A GOP leadership aide tells Fox News President Trump asked Ryan to pull the bill at 3p.m. today while Ryan was at the White House.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-03-24, 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 15:44

DWags wrote:Trump now wants bill pulled.

It's not real estate.  You don't give an ultimatum/final offer unless you know what the result will be.

How Is Trumpcare Coming Along? - Page 2 Trump_the_art_of_the_deal
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 15:51

Rumor has it that more GOP reps were going to switch their vote to no. Better to keep your base happy than vote yes on a loser.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 16:05

Trump is a "closer".

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 16:22

Speaker Ryan said he was going to blink and President Trump please do so. Then we can continue to bitch about "Obamacare"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-03-24, 16:25

I think my rep came out and said she was going to vote against repeal. With the average age in the district probably 60+ and many seniors, it was probably a bad idea to vote against their best interest. My rep is republican, but I'm guessing she's somewhat more moderate.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 16:33

I don't what sounds more naive
Ryan saying it's hard to pass things when your party is in the majority or President Trump's declaration that rewriting Healthcare legislation is really complicated.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-03-24, 16:42

Already Pelosi is celebrating. The dems would be best to sit back and not gloat on this one. Let the republicans bury themselves, don't stand there and point. Its not that hard to do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 16:45

InTenSity wrote:Already Pelosi is celebrating. The dems would be best to sit back and not gloat on this one. Let the republicans bury themselves, don't stand there and point. Its not that hard to do.

No shit. ACA could use some tweaks, but it sounds like Trump and company is going to just give up. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 16:50

Ummm...Donald?

You don't need the Democrats to pass a bill. Get your own shit together.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-24, 16:56

Didn't Trump promise to repeal Obamacare on Day One?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 19:24

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/24/trump-blames-democrats-for-gop-health-care-bill-failure-says-obamacare-is-imploding.html

The man is delusional.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-24, 19:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Already Pelosi is celebrating. The dems would be best to sit back and not gloat on this one. Let the republicans bury themselves, don't stand there and point. Its not that hard to do.

No shit. ACA could use some tweaks, but it sounds like Trump and company is going to just give up. No

"Could use some tweeks" LMFAO!!!

Let's not forget, Obamacare was designed to fail and it will. Those that created it ultimately wanted single payer. I don't know if that will be the outcome (I hope not) but Obamacare will fail and need to be replaced. Trump care is not the answer either because both plans allow people to join without considering pre-existing conditions. So when only the current, extreme sick who need health insurance are the ones signing up the model can't work. It's based on healthy people buying in when there is no reason for them to do so till they are seriously ill. It crashes upon itself.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-24, 19:54

So cheesy , who pays for your health care or better put what portion of the total bill do you pay and what 's your family's total deductible?

I can't figure gure out why "conservatives" have an issue with requiring providers to pay 85% of their premiums to settle claims and think there should be an ala carte including letting providers deny coverage.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-25, 10:57; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-24, 20:20

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let's not forget, Obamacare was designed to fail and it will. Those that created it ultimately wanted single payer. I don't know if that will be the outcome (I hope not) but Obamacare will fail and need to be replaced. Trump care is not the answer either because both plans allow people to join without considering pre-existing conditions. So when only the current, extreme sick who need health insurance are the ones signing up the model can't work. It's based on healthy people buying in when there is no reason for them to do so till they are seriously ill. It crashes upon itself.

What's your genius plan for health care that literally no other country in the world has figured out if you don't think socialized health care or some sort of hybrid is the answer?

I constantly hear Republicans I know tell me how shitty socialized health care is, yet not a single one of them has ever proposed any actual solution. Whatcha got Cheesy?
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 20:25

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let's not forget, Obamacare was designed to fail and it will.  Those that created it ultimately wanted single payer.  I don't know if that will be the outcome (I hope not) but Obamacare will fail and need to be replaced.  Trump care is not the answer either because both plans allow people to join without considering pre-existing conditions.  So when only the current, extreme sick who need health insurance are the ones signing up the model can't work.  It's based on healthy people buying in when there is no reason for them to do so till they are seriously ill.  It crashes upon itself.

Dude, I can only take so much partisan hackery. So pretty please, shut up.

Ok, saying shut up might have been a bit harsh. Same question as above though, instead of bitching, what do you propose we do instead?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-24, 20:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Let's not forget, Obamacare was designed to fail and it will.  Those that created it ultimately wanted single payer.  I don't know if that will be the outcome (I hope not) but Obamacare will fail and need to be replaced.  Trump care is not the answer either because both plans allow people to join without considering pre-existing conditions.  So when only the current, extreme sick who need health insurance are the ones signing up the model can't work.  It's based on healthy people buying in when there is no reason for them to do so till they are seriously ill.  It crashes upon itself.

Ok, saying shut up might have been a bit harsh. Same question as above though, instead of bitching, what do you propose we do instead?

I don't give a shit about partisan politics...I care about FACTS. So again...PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS...if the plan allows them no matter what it can't work...kinda simple...It was the key to Obamacare failing and the idiots who did Trumpcare didn't solve it. They put a 30% penalty on it. That won't work either.

Pre-existing needs to be a factor or it can not work.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-24, 21:10

CheesySpartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't give a shit about partisan politics...I care about FACTS. So again...PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS...if the plan allows them no matter what it can't work...kinda simple...It was the key to Obamacare failing and the idiots who did Trumpcare didn't solve it. They put a 30% penalty on it. That won't work either.

My bad. I'm used to dealing with Goose and went off. My apologies.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-03-24, 21:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

My bad. I'm used to dealing with Goose and went off. My apologies.

Cheesy is a fucking dumbass, you should never apologize for assuming that he's talking out of his ass.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-25, 08:16

Hilliary needs to stop tweeting and disappear
She lost, they can go away now. Really her smirk doesn't help.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-25, 09:18

DWags wrote:Hilliary needs to stop tweeting and disappear
She lost, they can go away now. Really her smirk doesn't help.

Who?

Anyways...I think Trump's mistake was thinking he could arm twist (and threaten) the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party guys. He screwed himself with that. They basically told him to piss off. But, he realizes he'll need them for other legislation, so he blamed the Democrats.

And Trump will have a hard time with his comment about the Democrats owning Obamacare. He said he would repeal it and come up with a better plan. He didn't. He owns it now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next