Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..

+4
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  Empty Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-20, 13:12

they downed East Lansing pretty handily last week.. congrats to him.

Isaiah Livers Wins Mr. Basketball
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  Empty Re: Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-20, 13:15

EL lost?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  Empty Re: Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-20, 13:16

NigelUno wrote:EL lost?

last Wednesday. After the first quarter, EL was barely in the game.

Pretty intense full court press, held Brandon Johns to 7 points. Kzoo Central had 8 seniors - so pretty mature, experienced. Big, strong and quick.

They play Grand Rapids Christian tomorrow night at Eastern.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-20, 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:EL lost?

Pretty intense full court press, held Brandon Johns to 7 points. Kzoo Central had 8 seniors - so pretty mature, experienced. Big, strong and quick.

Did EL play chicken against Livers?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-03-20, 14:14

This dude should start a buddy cop show about him and his ballsy super gung-ho partner called Livers and Onions.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-20, 15:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did EL play chicken against Livers?
EL got into fowl trouble.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-20, 15:02

I'm outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-20, 15:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:they downed East Lansing pretty handily last week.. congrats to him.

He's got onions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-03-20, 15:16

Tillman actually won. He is going to celebrate the award with Justin Verlander.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-20, 15:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:they downed East Lansing pretty handily last week.. congrats to him.

He's got onions.
ONIONS!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 08:02

went to the Grand Rapids Christian/Kalamazoo Central quarterfinal game last night. Don Johnson Field House was standing room only - place was packed with people standing 3-4 rows deep on the railing at the top of the gym.

My thoughts: Livers is a lot more fluid player.. nice touch from outside and seems to be more of a 3 guard. Tillman was a man among boys. Reminded me of Swanigan in terms of his body type. Big, thick and powerful - Kalamazoo Central couldn't really stop him when he got the ball on the block.

GR Christian won 66-46 - they jumped on Central early and led the entire game. Central cut it to 3 in the 3rd quarter but couldn't get over the hump. Livers had a bit of an off night - Tillman was pretty impressive but I do think it helps that he clearly seemed to have a better supporting cast of teammates.

Looks like GR Christian will be playing Romulus on Friday in the semi-finals. Go Romulus!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-22, 08:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:went to the Grand Rapids Christian/Kalamazoo Central quarterfinal game last night. Don Johnson Field House was standing room only - place was packed with people standing 3-4 rows deep on the railing at the top of the gym.

My thoughts: Livers is a lot more fluid player.. nice touch from outside and seems to be more of a 3 guard. Tillman was a man among boys. Reminded me of Swanigan in terms of his body type. Big, thick and powerful - Kalamazoo Central couldn't really stop him when he got the ball on the block.

GR Christian won 66-46 - they jumped on Central early and led the entire game. Central cut it to 3 in the 3rd quarter but couldn't get over the hump. Livers had a bit of an off night - Tillman was pretty impressive but I do think it helps that he clearly seemed to have a better supporting cast of teammates.

Looks like GR Christian will be playing Romulus on Friday in the semi-finals. Go Romulus!

Good report, Bob.  Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  969504605

Picking up where Oscar Madison left off.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 09:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:went to the Grand Rapids Christian/Kalamazoo Central quarterfinal game last night. Don Johnson Field House was standing room only - place was packed with people standing 3-4 rows deep on the railing at the top of the gym.

Good report, Bob.  Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  969504605

Picking up where Oscar Madison left off.
Isaiah Livers of Kalamazoo Central Wins Mr. Basketball..  969504605

I honed my "staff writer" chops last April at the spring game.. I do what I can for the benefit of the board.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-22, 09:43

Recap of the game including some highlights via WOOD TV
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Recap of the game including some highlights via WOOD TV

Pretty big disparity in Tilamans supporting cast and the level of coaching each school has.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-22, 10:17

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Recap of the game including some highlights via WOOD TV

Pretty big disparity in Tilamans supporting cast and the level of coaching each school has.

Please break down the level of coaching at each high school.

Your expertise is needed here.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down