Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite brand of push dagger?

4 posters

Go down

What's your favorite brand of push dagger? Empty What's your favorite brand of push dagger?

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Ka Bar? Gerber? Cold Steel?
Thinking about getting a couple.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite brand of push dagger? Empty Re: What's your favorite brand of push dagger?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Ka Bar? Gerber? Cold Steel?

that guy looks like he's been banned from at least 3 different Applebee's....

he also looks like a mainstay at tRCMB tailgate parties.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite brand of push dagger? Empty Re: What's your favorite brand of push dagger?

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

that guy looks like he's been banned from at least 3 different Applebee's....

he also looks like a mainstay at tRCMB tailgate parties.

He'd be great at tailgates. Do you see how quickly he took down that pig? Pulled pork sandwiches for everybody.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:14 pm

They lost me at "japanese steel".

I know my sons are partial to Ka Bar but I don't think they really get into many knife fights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I know my sons are partial to Ka Bar but I don't think they really get into many knife fights.

Thinking of getting one for my wife. She spends a lot of time in GR and is frequently walking downtown at night. Just a little something to wear around her neck.

Is there something wrong with Japanese steel or is it because it's not American? I do think he makes a point about how the area between the T handle and the blade doesn't have sharp edges that could cut her hand. I hadn't thought about that, then went back to look at other products and it looks like he's right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Just make sure she's not breaking any concealed weapon laws.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Thinking of getting one for my wife. She spends a lot of time in GR and is frequently walking downtown at night. Just a little something to wear around her neck.

Is there something wrong with Japanese steel or is it because it's not American? I do think he makes a point about how the area between the T handle and the blade doesn't have sharp edges that could cut her hand. I hadn't thought about that, then went back to look at other products and it looks like he's right.

Ii was just horsing on the steel. Japanese blades are renowned - think Samurai swords.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is there something wrong with Japanese steel or is it because it's not American?  I do think he makes a point about how the area between the T handle and the blade doesn't have sharp edges that could cut her hand. I hadn't thought about that, then went back to look at other products and it looks like he's right.

Ii was just horsing on the steel.   Japanese blades are renowned - think Samurai swords.

And Ginsu knives.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ii was just horsing on the steel. Japanese blades are renowned - think Samurai swords.

Fucking great. Its not enough that she wins all of our arguments, now she's going to go ninja on my ass?
I think I'm going to quit trying and get fat enough to become a Sumo wrestler. She can't beat me if she can't use her arms. Or breathe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Ii was just horsing on the steel.   Japanese blades are renowned - think Samurai swords.

And Ginsu knives.

#Cutco4Lyfe
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Triple Sparty wrote:Just make sure she's not breaking any concealed weapon laws.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Gotta see if it's even available for personal protection. Goin. To check on collapsible batons, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down