Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

+26
PSUfan28
Heat Miser
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
MSU addict
The Pantry
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Senior Dickfist
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
Cym Jim
aualum06
tTy
NigelUno
Bob Lee Swagger
Rocinante
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
MattyFresh
30 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-06, 15:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m nervous anyway matty

I know, me too.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 Empty Re: Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat)

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-06, 15:37

I’d be more comfortable if it was 7 goals matty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-06, 15:50

Feeling better matty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-06, 15:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Feeling better matty

MANE!
Shocked
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-06, 15:53

I feel pretty good now.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-06, 16:29

TAKE THAT YOU COMMIE BASTARDS! 7-0
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-06, 16:30

I think we’re going to win this one matty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-06, 16:43

That’ll do premier league, that’ll do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 09:02

Matty! Let’s go!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-10, 09:42

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 Giphy
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 09:57

MattyFresh wrote:Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 Giphy

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 Giphy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-12-10, 11:08

Rooney for a point. Yes.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 11:11

That was weak as hell au
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-12-10, 11:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That was weak as hell au

What's weak is having to celebrate draws as wins because of the suck that has been this year but yes it was an outstanding (bad) call.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 11:17

It’s our own fault though. It should have been 3-0 at a minimum at that point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 12:07

I just put the Man u Man City game on in the background. Let's see how this goes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 12:12

Is this the thread where we talk about the best place to buy paint?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 12:18

1-1! Wow!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-17, 12:53

Some particularly beautiful goals today matty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-17, 12:56

Is there an off season for soccer?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-17, 12:58

Not really. Technically beginning of June-mid August for the club seasons... but there’s usually some kind of international competition going on, be it the World Cup or something else. Most years there’s like 3-4 weeks or so where there isn’t soccer to watch.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-17, 13:03

Also, at various times throughout the year there are international breaks which last like two weeks while the national teams play each other. Either just as practice or qualifying for one of those summer tournaments I mentioned. So, if you’re not on the national team or if you’re not playing then you get 2 weeks off like 4-5 times a season. If you are on the national team then you’re still playing games and adding traveling around the world on top of it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-17, 13:10

Is this the thread where we talk about the best vacuum cleaner on the market?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-12-18, 16:33

Can we play Swansea every fixture?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PSUfan28 2017-12-18, 19:38

aualum06 wrote:Can we play Swansea every fixture?
amazing where we sit in the table despite the season so far. Could easily finish 7th still and with England doing well in CL, there will be a lot of split focus in the early year.
PSUfan28
PSUfan28
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 14:51

MATTY LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 14:55

Are we done with Henderson yet matty? I mean, I’m not quite good enough at this to know what I might be missing, but here he is getting hurt again and even when he doesn’t do that he doesn’t impress me. And he’s the fuckin captain. Come on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:11

COOOOUUUTINHOOOOOOOO
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-22, 15:11

Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 1550444538
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-22, 15:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Are we done with Henderson yet matty? I mean, I’m not quite good enough at this to know what I might be missing, but here he is getting hurt again and even when he doesn’t do that he doesn’t impress me. And he’s the fuckin captain. Come on.

personally, never been a fan of him if that's what youre asking
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:14

MattyFresh wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Are we done with Henderson yet matty? I mean, I’m not quite good enough at this to know what I might be missing, but here he is getting hurt again and even when he doesn’t do that he doesn’t impress me. And he’s the fuckin captain. Come on.

personally, never been a fan of him if that's what youre asking
Yeah sorta. I guess I’m asking if there’s something I’m missing as to why he’s not only still around but the captain. I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-22, 15:18

I think hes like a locker room leader guy but he tactically kinda stinks so I don't know why klopp plays him, that's above my pay grade

edit: I think hes the associate captain FWIW
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:20

With Keita coming in and I heard we might sign Lamar from Monaco in January, I guess we can see what that means for him. I’m not sure if either is a direct replacement for him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-22, 15:20

God dammit. We're so close to Christmas. Can't we talk about boobs or something else instead? Anything other than soccer.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:God dammit. We're so close to Christmas. Can't we talk about boobs or something else instead? Anything other than soccer.
You’re welcome to stick to the pubes thread pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-22, 15:22

pylon, obviously you cant read but try starting with the thread title
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-22, 15:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:God dammit. We're so close to Christmas. Can't we talk about boobs or something else instead? Anything other than soccer.
You’re welcome to stick to the pubes thread pylon.

I will say this is better than any of the peyote induced threads from Turtleneck. So you got that going for you, which is nice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-22, 15:24

MattyFresh wrote:pylon, obviously you cant read but try starting with the thread title

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-22, 15:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:With Keita coming in and I heard we might sign Lamar from Monaco in January, I guess we can see what that means for him. I’m not sure if either is a direct replacement for him.

I didn't get all the hype with Keita until I read into and watched a couple RB Lepz games, the guy is the straw that stirs that teams drink. If we can land Lemar and hang on to Phil.....Warning, this thread is for soccer (more like Travis and Matty Liverpool chat) - Page 16 969504605

also we need a top CB, duh
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-22, 15:33

Never comfortable when we’re only up 1 at half having missed a few chances...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next