Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls.

4 posters

Go down

So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls. Empty So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls.

Post by Guest 2017-03-29, 20:58

Shane Vander Hart‏ @shanevanderhart 2h2 hours ago
.@PPact abortionist said when a baby is aborted alive they "have to pay attention to who is in the room." https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2017/03/planned-parenthood-abortionist-eludes-to-possible-cover-up-of-infantcide/ … #DefundPP

Planned Parenthood Abortionist Alludes to Possible Cover-up of Infantcide

The Center for Medical Progress released a new video on Wednesday with footage previously not released before and it is disturbing.

The new video shows Dr. DeShawn Taylor, previous Medical Director of Planned Parenthood of Arizona and longtime abortion provider at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, graphically describing how to deliver intact fetuses in late-term abortions to harvest high-quality body parts, and indicating possible cover-up of infanticide.

The Center for Medical Progress videos have recorded top-level Planned Parenthood leaders negotiating the harvesting and sale of the hearts, lungs, livers, and brains of aborted fetuses for financial benefit.

It's just so "creepy" when people call babies....babies.
CMP: Breech position (feet first) is great, I’ll just throw that out there.

Taylor: Part of the issue is, it’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact. But I have got to worry about my staff, and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby.

CMP: There’s a lot of variables going in.

Taylor: Uh huh, so I don’t – so yeah, that becomes an issue.

CMP: That’s interesting that there’s kind of an issue with the staff to have to protect their comfort level.

Taylor: Yeah, yeah.

CMP: Do you ever find yourself in a situation where it would be easier if you this case kind of wants to come out intact, but you’re kind of like you have to make sure it doesn’t so the staff doesn’t freak out?

Taylor: Well I mean, that’s one, and another issue is Arizona is so conservative, I just don’t want to send a full fetus to, for cremation or any of that, it just is..

CMP: Absolutely, it’s looking for trouble.

Taylor: Yeah.

Taylor: We have the people who do the paperwork for the fetal death certificates. They email us calling them ‘babies.” “Baby this.” “Baby that.” “Baby so and so.” And I’m like, “that’s creepy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls. Empty Re: So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls.

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-29, 21:14

Laws are laws unless you don't like them?

That was Eric Rudolph's reasoning as was Dr. Tiller's assassin when he shot Dr. Tiller at his church. Same thing the truck drver in CO thought when he began shooting at a Planned Parenthood office.

The people accused violated Calfornia state laws.
In your eyes they are just. In my eyes their whatever it takes attitude is no different than the killers.

Before you start your rant about unborn realze what the current law of the land is and President Trump's nominee hasn't been approved by the US Senate or sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice. Until then we are still working under the old Englsh law's definition of a person which is one that survives birth.

Maybe when one of your grandchilden is afflected with a dire prognosis and their only hope to save them is treatment derved from stem cell research you'll advise the parent's that they have a moral bligation to deny their child treatment because it owes its existence to cells that may have been harvested frm aborted fetuses.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls. Empty Re: So sad that the left continues to bow down to these ghouls.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-30, 08:56

Caffeinated Thoughts | Stimulating Christian Conservative News ...

https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/

Just in case anyone was wondering where Goose's latest offering came from.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-30, 08:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So you're saying the video is all made up? LOL, weak sauce.

They butcher babies, it's sad to see them defended for political purposes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-30, 09:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

ohhh.. caffeine.. I think I'll go for a coffee run.. gotta have something to help wash down my Kind bar.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-30, 09:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So you're saying the video is all made up?   LOL, weak sauce.

No one is butchering babies. Stop with the idiotic hyperbole.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-30, 09:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So you're saying the video is all made up?   LOL, weak sauce.

No one is butchering babies. Stop with the idiotic hyperbole.
just a quick reminder that Goose is pro-death penalty.

(sorry Goose). Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-30, 10:49

Looks like the virulent anti abortion warrior Goose wouldn't be above declining treatment derived from stemcells and stem cell research if it meant saving a family member.

Always am amazed with folks like Goose. Laws are important except here and when it comes to his County Prosecutor's soft of drugs marijuana enforcement because he's a dope smoking anti abortion warrior.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-03-30, 13:08

If the evidence is so damning, why do they have to lie about it.

After reviewing the video in its entirety, and hearing the Inspector General’s testimony, the court found no evidence that the Planned Parenthood officials violated any medical or ethical standard.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/28/two-activists-who-filmed-undercover-videos-of-planned-parenthood-charged-with-15-felonies/?utm_term=.c73d9c7bb39c
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-30, 13:33

I used up all my WaPo views for the month. Here's another link.

https://news.vice.com/story/anti-abortion-activists-get-felony-charges-for-secretly-filming-at-planned-parenthood
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down