Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

+5
xsanguine
Dendrobates
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  Empty So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

Post by Rocinante Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 pm

WSJ reporting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  Empty Re: So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Daily Mail too.  

Rats leaving the Ship of State.

We know We know

FAKE NEWS  Flynn was never really supporting Trump and Obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4366396/Ex-Trump-adviser-Flynn-seeks-immunity-testimony-Russia-probe-WSJ.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  Empty Re: So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/flynn-in-talks-to-testify-in-trump-russia-probe-if-assured-immunity.html

This can't be good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 pm

This is definitely popcorn worthy.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:56 pm

This is my current favorite show.

I'm just disappointed that I can't binge watch it. It's like the 90's or something.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 pm

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  276803595
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:41 am

Lol. Flynn on Hilliary aids: "nobody should be given immunity to testify! Everyone should go to jail if guilty"

What a fuckin hypocritical tool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 am

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 am

It'll be interesting to see what he wants immunity for. The Russian stuff for the Logan act or lying to investigators. Or more likely imo the failure to disclose or report his lobbying activities.

The first would be more fun for you. The second is more likely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:34 am

LooseGoose wrote:It'll be interesting to see what he wants immunity for. The Russian stuff for the Logan act or lying to investigators. Or more likely imo the failure to disclose or report his lobbying activities.

"When you are given immunity you've probably committed a crime"

His words. I wonder if he'll apologize to Hilliary?

"LOCK HIM UP" "LOCK HIM UP"

Sometimes Karma just knows.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:04 am

Donald J. Trump ✔️ @realDonaldTrump
Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!
7:04 AM - 31 Mar 2017

So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  502811600

Does Trump think that Flynn testifying (with immunity) will be a good thing?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 am

NigelUno wrote:Donald J. Trump ✔️ @realDonaldTrump
Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!

did you hear that the sexual predator won the election by a record margin?

seriously.. people are saying it. Everybody. Big.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Donald J. Trump ✔️ @realDonaldTrump

did you hear that the sexual predator won the election by a record margin?

seriously.. people are saying it. Everybody. Big.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how Flynn testifying would be good for Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:44 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:It'll be interesting to see what he wants immunity for. The Russian stuff for the Logan act or lying to investigators. Or more likely imo the failure to disclose or report his lobbying activities.

Wags - everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day. So the smart thing to do before testifying is to get immunity. I'd recommend that to everyone here before they testified in a Federal investigation. Doesn't make Flynn innocent or guilty, but it does prove he listens to his lawyers. I'm pretty sure he's committed some lobbying violations at the minimum so he's being smart.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:45 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

His words.  I wonder if he'll apologize to Hilliary?

Wags - everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day.   So the smart thing to do before testifying is to get immunity.   I'd recommend that to everyone here before they testified in a Federal investigation.  Doesn't make Flynn innocent or guilty, but it does prove he listens to his lawyers.    I'm pretty sure he's committed some lobbying violations at the minimum so he's being smart.

Flynn himself thinks it makes you guilty.  So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wags - everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day. So the smart thing to do before testifying is to get immunity. I'd recommend that to everyone here before they testified in a Federal investigation. Doesn't make Flynn innocent or guilty, but it does prove he listens to his lawyers. I'm pretty sure he's committed some lobbying violations at the minimum so he's being smart.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:53 am

"everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day".... scratch

aww come here, Goose.. ya big fella.... So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  685334576
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:04 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll do a google search for you offering that up when he was on the stump about Hilliary. No? You didn't?

Lock him up, lock him up?

Yeah goose, some of us knew that because, well, because we're educated. But most of the people who voted for Trump were not thinking that way in the summer when this piece of shit hypocrite was inciting them into believing that getting immunity makes you guilty and it's not a good strategy to use for yourself.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:20 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day".....scratch

aww come here, Goose.. ya big fella.....So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  685334576

Decriminalize the Average Man

"Outright innocence is not sufficient to escape the brutality of detention."

If you reside in America and it is dinnertime, you have almost certainly broken the law. In his book Three Felonies a Day, civil-liberties lawyer Harvey Silverglate estimates that the average person unknowingly breaks at least three federal criminal laws every day. This toll does not count an avalanche of other laws — for example misdemeanors or civil violations such as disobeying a civil contempt order — all of which confront average people at every turn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day".....scratch

aww come here, Goose.. ya big fella.....So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  685334576

If you reside in America and it is dinnertime, you have almost certainly broken the law. In his book Three Felonies a Day, civil-liberties lawyer Harvey Silverglate estimates that the average person unknowingly breaks at least three federal criminal laws every day. This toll does not count an avalanche of other laws — for example misdemeanors or civil violations such as disobeying a civil contempt order — all of which confront average people at every turn.

Flynn's lawyer must have read that. Smart for him to get immunity first.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:39 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I've been a model citizen (for the most part) the last 25-30 years or so of my life..

however, between the ages of about 12 until around 19, I'm sure I could've been jailed for multiple reasons pretty much every day of the week.

you guys can thank my lovely wife for that.. I met her when I was 20 and she straightened me out.. as are as most people can tell.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I've been a model citizen (for the most part) the last 25-30 years or so of my life..

however, between the ages of about 12 until around 19, I'm sure I could've been jailed for multiple reasons pretty much every day of the week.

you guys can thank my lovely wife for that.. I met her when I was 20 and she straightened me out.. as are as most people can tell.

and as soon as I can get your political beliefs straightened out you'll be the model man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

and as soon as I can get your political beliefs straightened out you'll be the model man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

MBGA

Making Bob Great Again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15 pm

Better have Flynn sign affidavits prior to immunity being granted.

People who have been granted immunity can turn on a dime depending on how their immunity deal is written
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:54 pm

"everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day"

Yeah.... um. I'm sure he want's immunity from disobeying a civil contempt order.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:"everyone commits a Federal crime or two every day"

Yeah.... um. I'm sure he want's immunity from disobeying a civil contempt order.

I'm sorry knowledge offends you so deeply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:18 am

The Latest: White House refuses lawmakers' request on Flynn

"The White House is refusing to provide lawmakers with information and documents related to President Donald Trump's first national security adviser's security clearance and payments from organizations tied to the Russian and Turkish governments."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:14 pm

seems like a good time to post this oldie but goodie..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 pm

DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: So Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.  502811600

MBGA

Making Bob Great Again
"again" suggests that there was a time prior to now that I was, indeed, great. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:11 am

Pentagon warned Flynn in 2014 against taking foreign payments; IG launches investigation

Another investigation?  
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 am

NigelUno wrote:Pentagon warned Flynn in 2014 against taking foreign payments; IG launches investigation

Another investigation?  
the sexual predator administration has been involved in more investigations and scandals in the first few months than anything ever even alleged against President Obama.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:52 am

These guys do seem to be stepping on their dicks a lot. Strange times
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 am

DWags wrote:These guys do seem to be stepping on their dicks a lot. Strange times
but, man.. her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 pm

...and they (Spicer/WH) just blamed the Obama administration for Flynn's security clearance.  

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon May 22, 2017 10:36 am

The Latest: AP Source says Flynn will invoke Fifth Amendment
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 pm

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?"
Candidate Trump, September 2016

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-immunity-pleading-fifth-amendment-michael-flynn-2017-5
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 pm

tGreenWay wrote:"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?"

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-immunity-pleading-fifth-amendment-michael-flynn-2017-5

Because it's the smart thing to do or else you get convicted of something that you didn't even mean to do like Scooter Libby.

That's why Dem Presidents NEVER appoint special prosecutors, they know how stupid it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon May 22, 2017 10:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth?"

Because it's the smart thing to do or else you get convicted of something that you didn't even mean to do like Scooter Libby.

That's why Dem Presidents NEVER appoint special prosecutors, they know how stupid it is.

What does Flynn taking the Fifth have to do with your second sentence?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next