Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS

+7
AnomanderRake
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
xsanguine
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
11 posters

Go down

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS Empty U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-13, 12:56

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS Bomb10

By ever I guess I mean in the arsenal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS Empty Re: U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-13, 12:59

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS C9TsTv_VoAAlDO8
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS Empty Re: U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-13, 13:09

Was this the MOAB?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-13, 13:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Was this the MOAB?

I this is MOAB 2.0, or 11.0
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-13, 13:12

I guess it still a MOAB variant, anyway.

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS C9TvuDOVoAAgrds

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS C9TvWmWUwAAdMCI
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-13, 13:20

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-13, 13:25

Carter Page?

Bannon?

U.S. Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Bomb Ever on ISIS 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-13, 13:59

Son of Bunker Buster that effectively ended any leverage Sadam had with his generals.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-04-13, 16:14

I feel like Trump thinks he's playing COD 2 or something. How many fronts can we effectively be at war? Are we going to have 3 fronts? Syria, Afghanistan and NK?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-13, 16:22

InTenSity wrote:I feel like Trump thinks he's playing COD 2 or something. How many fronts can we effectively be at war? Are we going to have 3 fronts? Syria, Afghanistan and NK?

Don't forget Russia.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-13, 20:05

Our military looks forward to using new weapons.

This was essentially a larger version of the Bunker Buster and had never been used in the field.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-04-14, 09:49

GRR Spartan wrote:Our military looks forward to using new weapons.

This was essentially a larger version of the Bunker Buster and had never been used in the field.

Was it really a bunker buster at all? It's an air blast bomb I thought.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-14, 10:39

Bunker Buster as in carrying a huge pay load of explosives. If fact it is physically larger.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-14, 11:10

InTenSity wrote:I feel like Trump thinks he's playing COD 2 or something. How many fronts can we effectively be at war? Are we going to have 3 fronts? Syria, Afghanistan and NK?

Don't think he made the call on this one.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-14, 11:10

Don't think he made the call on this one.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-04-14, 11:39

Bunch of erect nipples and hard ons on CNN last night while discussing the Mother of all Bombs. The media has a serious violence/war fetish.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-14, 12:42

Didn't a 4 star General make the call on this one?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-14, 12:43

After 8 years Obama still had us in Iraq and Afghanistan plus started two covert wars in Libya and Syria.

You have the same concern then?

Having said that, I agree with you about being everywhere at once.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-04-14, 16:18

AnomanderRake wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Our military looks forward to using new weapons.

Was it really a bunker buster at all? It's an air blast bomb I thought.
You are correct, MOAB explodes just above the ground, wipes out anything within at least a 1000 foot radius, shock waves out for a mile.It's a bigger version of the 'Daisey Cutter' that was originally used to clear landing areas for helicopters in Viet Nam
Bunker buster are designed to penetrate reinforced concrete and explode once it stops.
Supposedly there is a MOP (massive ordinance penetrator) in the pipeline that is even bigger than MOAB. In fact, I think they may have one with Kim Jong-un's name on it.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down