Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody's got something on Chaffetz

+3
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

Somebody's got something on Chaffetz Empty Somebody's got something on Chaffetz

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 10:56

Sez he won't run in '18.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Somebody's got something on Chaffetz Empty Re: Somebody's got something on Chaffetz

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-19, 11:02

Still working up the courage to look his daughter in the eye again.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Somebody's got something on Chaffetz Empty Re: Somebody's got something on Chaffetz

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-19, 11:03

Excellent.  That guy has chaffed me the wrong way ever since Snyder went to Capitol Hill over the Flint water crisis.  His grandstanding that day was ridiculous.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 11:04

I'll keep him and his family in my prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-19, 11:12

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Still working up the courage to look his daughter in the eye again.

He'll get past it. He's a politician at heart who proved he's capable of doing anything to remain in office.
She, on the other hand, if she has half a brain, may not want anything to do with daddy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-19, 11:21

He can run for governor and win in Utah or stay in DC and make big money like former SC Senator Jim DeMint.

There might be impending divorce news coming too. Tough to run in family friendly Utah with a divorce and all the news that might be made.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-19, 11:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Still working up the courage to look his daughter in the eye again.

What's the story on this? I must have missed the 24 hour news cycle on the story.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 11:32

“I’m out," Chaffetz told Utah’s Fox 13 News in response to Trump's comments. "I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine."

He added: "My wife and I, we have a 15-year-old daughter, and if I can’t look her in the eye and tell her these things, I can’t endorse this person."

I will not defend or endorse @realDonaldTrump, but I am voting for him.

Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 502811600 Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 502811600 Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 502811600 Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-19, 11:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:

What's the story on this? I must have missed the 24 hour news cycle on the story.

During the election, he said he couldn't look his 15 year old daughter in the eye and endorse a man who said he grabbed women by the pussy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-19, 11:42

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

During the election, he said he couldn't look his 15 year old daughter in the eye and endorse a man who said he grabbed women by the pussy

Thanks Bob and DWags.

What a bozo.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 11:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

Thanks Bob and DWags.

What a bozo.
those republicans are a fun bunch..  Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 502811600

on the downside, imagine how his daughter and (presumably) his wife must feel. I figure his wife knows he's a scumbag.. my suspicion is that his daughter figured it out back in November.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:54

despite being a scumbag and publicly disrespecting his 15 year old daughter, what sort of scandal do you think is brewing with this guy?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-21, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:despite being a scumbag and publicly disrespecting his 15 year old daughter, what sort of scandal do you think is brewing with this guy?

Yeah this is escalating quickly.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 12:13

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:despite being a scumbag and publicly disrespecting his 15 year old daughter, what sort of scandal do you think is brewing with this guy?

Yeah this is escalating quickly.
seems to be.

it's gonna be fun to watch. Somebody's got something on Chaffetz 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 13:22

Is it official? I saw before bed he was thinking of getting out early. On the other hand, maybe it's not a scandal; maybe he's got something brewing with Fox "News" for a show. Heaping TV money upon your fifteen year old daughter will cleanse a dirty man's conscience, especially one as craven as Chaffetz.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 13:32

tGreenWay wrote:Is it official? I saw before bed he was thinking of getting out early. On the other hand, maybe it's not a scandal; maybe he's got something brewing with Fox "News" for a show. Heaping TV money upon your fifteen year old daughter will cleanse a dirty man's conscience, especially one as craven as Chaffetz.
I could see some scumbag like him peddling "news" on mainstream media outlets.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-21, 14:13

Chaffetz is a Koch protoge'.

He's headed to a big payday at a Koch run organization or getting into position for a run for Oren Hatch's Senate seat in '18. (Hatch is 83) or both.

He resigns and distances himself from Trump by not having to vote for another thing controversial in Congress. He might run for governor in Utah.

Chaffetz has a plan. My guess is distancing himself from Trump and the GOP Congress are part of his decision.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-26, 12:32

GRR Spartan wrote:Chaffetz is a Koch protoge'.

He's headed to a big payday at a Koch run organization or getting into position for a run for Oren Hatch's Senate seat in '18. (Hatch is 83) or both.

He resigns and distances himself from Trump by not having to vote for another thing controversial in Congress. He might run for governor in Utah.

Chaffetz has a plan. My guess is distancing himself from Trump and the GOP Congress are part of his decision.

I was thinking this as well. He has had top level access to intel. It could be a cost-benefit decision and nothing more.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum