Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense

+15
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Wally Fairway
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
SawGreen
duffy munn
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense Empty Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 19:54

Today I was driving, and I saw an old ass stretch Lincoln, like late 70s/early 80s ish for sale by the side of the road. Similar to below. We had one when I was a kid, and I vividly remember my mom driving it, my sister and I in the backseat. We probably were both in the 7-10 yr old range. Anyway, out from under the front seats comes crawling what I can only describe as a small lobster. The way I remember it, it was about 6" and it definitely had "claws". We both freak the fuck out, as it retreats back under the seat. Mom pulls over, can't find anything. Drive the rest of the way home or wherever we were going with our feet up. Car is inspected thoroughly and no one finds shit.

It definitely happened. I remember it vividly, so does my sister and my mom remembers the incident. What the fuck could that have been? Common sense tells me crayfish/crawfish but not like we lived near a stream/river/lake.....how the hell would that have found its way to my parents hooptay and decided to live in it? Maybe they bought the car from someone in the SW and it was a scorpion?

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense Mark51979csmidnightblue
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense Empty Re: Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense

Post by kingstonlake 2017-04-23, 20:07

I saw a UFO at Houghton Lake when I was about 12. I know it was a UFO. It was huge and full of lights. It was behind the car we were in and I was looking out the rear window and it rose above the trees. I know it was a UFO.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense Empty Re: Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 20:20

kingstonlake wrote:I saw a UFO at Houghton Lake when I was about 12.  I know it was a UFO.  It was huge and full of lights.  It was behind the car we were in and I was looking out the rear window and it rose above the trees.  I know it was a UFO.

I think I saw one, too, over the field next to the house we grew up in. It was low and had red and green blinking lights. I was really young though (5 maybe?) and my memory isn't that vivid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-23, 20:25

I was about 5 and I can't really remember all of the details, just like weird snapshots in my brain... but I seem to remember that the lions won a football game that happened after the season ended. I know it's weird to think about, but I'm pretty sure it happened.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 20:31

I was at that game Travis! I can verify it.

Willie Green was, indeed, a Touchdown Machine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-23, 21:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Today I was driving, and I saw an old ass stretch Lincoln, like late 70s/early 80s ish for sale by the side of the road. Similar to below. We had one when I was a kid, and I vividly remember my mom driving it, my sister and I in the backseat. We probably were both in the 7-10 yr old range. Anyway, out from under the front seats comes crawling what I can only describe as a small lobster. The way I remember it, it was about 6" and it definitely had "claws". We both freak the fuck out, as it retreats back under the seat. Mom pulls over, can't find anything. Drive the rest of the way home or wherever we were going with our feet up. Car is inspected thoroughly and no one finds shit.

It definitely happened. I remember it vividly, so does my sister and my mom remembers the incident. What the fuck could that have been? Common sense tells me crayfish/crawfish but not like we lived near a stream/river/lake.....how the hell would that have found its way to my parents hooptay and decided to live in it? Maybe they bought the car from someone in the SW and it was a scorpion?

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense Mark51979csmidnightblue

This sounds more like a repressed memory forcing its way out of the dank crawlspace of your psyche. Can you remember ever being in a funeral home limousine with your family and the family priest--an avuncular but slightly creepy man with curly white hair who got a little handsy and asked if you could keep a secret?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-23, 21:07

Parents had a cottage on Portage Lake in the Keweenaw. Paddled the row boat out with my dad either early morning or late afternoon most days we were up there to fish. Night crawlers. Catch was mostly perch with a few smallmouth bass, pike, and bullheads when it got darker. Lake was about a mile wide there but we never went more than maybe 100 feet from shore looking for beds.

Out there one afternoon and dad's hook got snagged. He tried to free it a couple minutes but decided to pull until the line broke. I cast off that side of the boat and got snagged too. Managed to get it loose. Reeled it in to check my bait. Out of the water came my leader and hook, with my dad's leader/hook/bait coming out of the water on the end of my hook. Craziest thing I've ever witnessed. The odds of that happening within the maybe 10 minutes all events took place are incalculable.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-23, 21:42

Pretty sure the Oakland County Child Killer lived in 2 blocks from my parents house.

He killed Timmy King who was on my little league baseball team.

Haunts me to this day and definitely weird.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 21:54

duffy munn wrote:Pretty sure the Oakland County Child Killer lived in 2 blocks from my parents house.

I remember those conversations...maybe you and Pantry going back and forth about it?

Yeah, creepy.

I think Timmy was found about a half mile from my Elementary School, on Gill Rd in Farmington.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-04-23, 21:59

Talked to a guy who knew my older sister at the Lansing Mall about 5 days before he killed 2 people. Still in prison, and the inspiration for a killer campfire story that I've told to kids for years.

OP, is there a remote chance your lobster/scorpion was a Silverfish?
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-23, 22:00

duffy munn wrote:Pretty sure the Oakland County Child Killer lived in 2 blocks from my parents house.

Oakland County Child Killer

Wikipedia wrote:Timothy King, 11, borrowed 30 cents from his older sister and left his home in Birmingham, skateboard in hand, to buy candy at a drugstore on nearby Maple Road on Wednesday, March 16, 1977, at about 8:30 pm. He left the store by the rear entrance, which opened to a parking lot shared with a supermarket, and vanished.[2] An intensive search was executed that covered the entire Detroit metropolitan area, and there was widespread media coverage, already heavy with coverage on the previous three slayings. In an emotional television appeal, Timothy's father, Barry King, begged the abductor to release his son unharmed. In a letter printed in the Detroit News, Marion King wrote that she hoped Timothy could come home soon so she could serve him his favorite meal, Kentucky Fried Chicken. In the late evening hours of March 22, 1977, two teenagers in a car spotted his body in a shallow ditch alongside Gill Road, about 300 feet south of Eight Mile Road in Livonia, just across the county line in Wayne County. His skateboard was placed next to his body. His clothing had been neatly pressed and washed. He had been suffocated and sexually assaulted with an object. The postmortem showed that Timothy had eaten fried chicken before he was slain.

Well, there ya have it...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-23, 22:03

xsanguine wrote:

Oakland County Child Killer

Wikipedia wrote:Timothy King, 11, borrowed 30 cents from his older sister and left his home in Birmingham, skateboard in hand, to buy candy at a drugstore on nearby Maple Road on Wednesday, March 16, 1977, at about 8:30 pm. He left the store by the rear entrance, which opened to a parking lot shared with a supermarket, and vanished.[2] An intensive search was executed that covered the entire Detroit metropolitan area, and there was widespread media coverage, already heavy with coverage on the previous three slayings. In an emotional television appeal, Timothy's father, Barry King, begged the abductor to release his son unharmed. In a letter printed in the Detroit News, Marion King wrote that she hoped Timothy could come home soon so she could serve him his favorite meal, Kentucky Fried Chicken. In the late evening hours of March 22, 1977, two teenagers in a car spotted his body in a shallow ditch alongside Gill Road, about 300 feet south of Eight Mile Road in Livonia, just across the county line in Wayne County. His skateboard was placed next to his body. His clothing had been neatly pressed and washed. He had been suffocated and sexually assaulted with an object. The postmortem showed that Timothy had eaten fried chicken before he was slain.

Well, there ya have it...

I remember all the publicity over that. Have since thought of what I would do if I knew someone had done something like that to one of my sons or my grandson. Unless I'm deluding myself I'd be guilty of a felony pretty quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-23, 22:03

My 20 year old cousin committed suicide and laid at the bottom of the basement steps when his sister found him. Her first call was to my folks because her folks were on vacation with their other 2 kids and in the '60's most rental cottages didn't have phones.

After the funeral and the parents went back to work my mother thought it would okay for me to stay with my 2 cousins who were a couple of years older.

Saw my dead cousin 3 times. Twice in the living room and once when I was going to the basement to get some laundry out of the dryer. Never said anything to my aunt or cousins but asked to go home that night.

I told my mother what I'd seen on the way home. She gave me the don't say anything look and after we got home she talked to my dad who told me to keep what I'd seen to myself.

Roll forward 15 years, 5 years after my mother died and we came across some photo's of my dead cousin with my folks when he was 2-3. My father told me that I had described the clothes my cousin was found in and had also described the way my cousin was found at the foot of the basement steps the same way his sister, my mother and dad had found him before police arrived.

From then on I do believe in ghosts but never saw my mother or father after they died.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 22:06

SawGreen wrote:Talked to a guy who knew my older sister at the Lansing Mall about 5 days before he killed 2 people. Still in prison, and the inspiration for a killer campfire story that I've told to kids for years.

OP, is there a remote chance your lobster/scorpion was a Silverfish?

Tell it!

I don't think so. Possible. It has pincers from what I recall.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-23, 22:07

GRR Spartan wrote:My 20 year old cousin committed suicide and laid at the bottom of the basement steps when his sister found him. Her first call was to my folks because her folks were on vacation with their other 2 kids and in the '60's most rental cottages didn't have phones.

After the funeral and the parents went back to work my mother thought it would okay for me to stay with my 2 cousins who were a couple of years older.

Saw my dead cousin 3 times. Twice in the living room and once when I was going to the basement to get some laundry out of the dryer. Never said anything to my aunt or cousins but asked to go home that night.

I told my mother what I'd seen on the way home. She gave me the don't say anything look and after we got home she talked to my dad who told me to keep what I'd seen to myself.

Roll forward 15 years, 5 years after my mother died and we came across some photo's of my dead cousin with my folks when he was 2-3. My father told me that I had described the clothes my cousin was found in and had also described the way my cousin was found at the foot of the basement steps the same way his sister, my mother and dad had found him before police arrived.

From then on I do believe in ghosts but never saw my mother or father after they died.

My Dad died in my house almost a year ago. I've "seen" him at night here very clearly 3-4 times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-04-23, 22:07

GRR Spartan wrote:My 20 year old cousin committed suicide and laid at the bottom of the basement steps when his sister found him. Her first call was to my folks because her folks were on vacation with their other 2 kids and in the '60's most rental cottages didn't have phones.

Ok that's creepy as hell.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-23, 22:10

Interesting reddit on it, too. Internet sleuth that's been trying to solve the case as a primary hobby for a few years.

Ya get me interested in these things and then I can't put the book down.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-23, 22:15

LooseGoose wrote:

My Dad died in my house almost a year ago. I've "seen" him at night here very clearly 3-4 times.

Completely know this to be true. Seen my dad often.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-04-23, 22:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I remember those conversations...maybe you and Pantry going back and forth about it?

Yeah, creepy.

I think Timmy was found about a half mile from my Elementary School, on Gill Rd in Farmington.

40 years later it still freaks me out. And I truly believe the killer was Christopher Busch who lived right around the corner.

My father was instrumental in trying the flush the killer via a special report on the channel 4 news.

Still bothers me that the killer was never been officially identified.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-23, 22:42

Every detail of the day my cousin was found is like its burned in my memory.  More so than the times I "saw" him after he was buried.

Neither my father, sisters or myself ever saw my mother  but she died in hospital. My father died at my sister's home unexpectedly after he had gone to see his youngest grandchild but she never saw him after.

I don't doubt you guys have seen your fathers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-24, 07:47

I had an imaginary friend named "Juan" and after he jumped off a bridge I told my parents never to ask about him again.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-24, 08:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had an imaginary friend named "Juan" and after he jumped off a bridge I told my parents never to ask about him again.

Did he dabble in the coffee trade?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-24, 08:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had an imaginary friend named "Juan" and after he jumped off a bridge I told my parents never to ask about him again.

Did he dabble in the coffee trade?
Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense 502811600  

the coffee trade was a fledgling industry in the mountains of North Carolina back in the mid-70's.. I suspect that his decision to jump off of a bridge had something to do with faking his own death and relocating to Columbia where he could subsequently enjoy the riches of the soil, the altitude and their extensive harvesting methods.

I just didn't feel the need to get into that with my parents.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-04-24, 08:31

I was about 12 years old, home alone, and it was the middle of summer and a beautiful sunny day. I go upstairs to go to my bedroom. At the end of the hall upstairs was a long almost full length mirror, and then my bedroom was to the right. It's almost impossible not to look at the mirror as you're walking down the hallway. In the mirror, standing behind me, was my great grandpa who died when I was 5 years old. What is really strange, is that he was wearing the camouflage military uniform. But he was never in the military. Well, I felt very comforted seeing him. I turned around, and saw nothing, and then he was gone in the mirror.

I was very heartbroken when died too. And I distinctly remember telling everyone after he died, that he was my guardian angel and I could feel him next to me. I still think he's my guardian angel today.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-24, 08:51

aside from Juan, his life as my imaginary friend and his unfortunate demise into the Columbian coffee trade, I will continue this thread of morbid fascination with a true story:

a kid on my little league baseball team eventually killed his Mom.. put her in a trash bag and drove her to the North Carolina coast because "she always wanted to be near the ocean" - buried her in the sand. His father helped him. Seriously.

so he served some time.. upon release, moved to Denmark and killed another 3-4 people. He's in prison for life now - thankfully - and enjoys some sort of underground cult status for whack jobs.

when we were kids, he didn't seem overly insane or crazy - no more than anyone else on the little league baseball team. Was kind of a skate-punk type of kid.

Weird shit that happened to you as a kid that still doesn't make sense 2599972566

This is him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-04-24, 09:38

I'll add my story - when I was a junior in HS I worked at a local party story/gas station, it was about 1/2 mile from the fire department and maybe 1.5 miles from my grandmothers house.
Now at this point she wasn't in great health, and one day the ambulance went by the station (like it did many times every week), but this time I knew that they were going to my grandmothers house and that she had died. And that turned out to be true - my dad came down to the station about 20-30 minutes later to pick me up and tell me the "news", he seemed very confused that I told him that I already knew it.

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-24, 11:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was at that game Travis! I can verify it.

Willie Green was, indeed, a Touchdown Machine.

Here's an... alternate play by play of the Sanders TD.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-04-24, 14:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Today I was driving, and I saw an old ass stretch Lincoln, like late 70s/early 80s ish for sale by the side of the road. Similar to below. We had one when I was a kid, and I vividly remember my mom driving it, my sister and I in the backseat. We probably were both in the 7-10 yr old range. Anyway, out from under the front seats comes crawling what I can only describe as a small lobster. The way I remember it, it was about 6" and it definitely had "claws". We both freak the fuck out, as it retreats back under the seat. Mom pulls over, can't find anything. Drive the rest of the way home or wherever we were going with our feet up. Car is inspected thoroughly and no one finds shit.

So..as I'm reading this I'm saying to myself "don't say it was a lobster, don't say it was a lobster". Because, one of my weird childhood stories is, in fact, seeing a phantom lobster! Lol.

Late weekend night, I'm probably 9 or so. I had stayed up late to watch tv, everyone else was asleep in bed. I decide to finally hit the hay but I'm a little scared form whatever scary movie was on. I knew my mom had fallen asleep with my little brother in the spare bedroom so I crawled into bed with them. I'm lying there and its dark but very clearly on the dresser across the room is a fucking lobster slowly crawling across some folded clothes. I sit up, rub my eyes, and stare intently to make sure I really see what I thought I saw. Yes, its real and its really moving but its now going down behind the clothes and heading off the dresser. So I shake my mom to get up and I tell her what I saw. She of course does not believe me but I insist its real. She gets up turns on the light and....you guessed it. no lobster. I checked everywhere to prove to her that I was right but there was no sign. I think we've all sorta seen things out of the corner of our eye, or used the power of imagination to visualize what something might look like if it were real...but to this day I've never seen anything so clear and "real" that actually wasn't.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 14:16

goodbar wrote:

So..as I'm reading this I'm saying to myself "don't say it was a lobster, don't say it was a lobster". Because, one of my weird childhood stories is, in fact, seeing a phantom lobster! Lol.

Late weekend night, I'm probably 9 or so. I had stayed up late to watch tv, everyone else was asleep in bed. I decide to finally hit the hay but I'm a little scared form whatever scary movie was on. I knew my mom had fallen asleep with my little brother in the spare bedroom so I crawled into bed with them. I'm lying there and its dark but very clearly on the dresser across the room is a fucking lobster slowly crawling across some folded clothes. I sit up, rub my eyes, and stare intently to make sure I really see what I thought I saw. Yes, its real and its really moving but its now going down behind the clothes and heading off the dresser. So I shake my mom to get up and I tell her what I saw. She of course does not believe me but I insist its real. She gets up turns on the light and....you guessed it. no lobster. I checked everywhere to prove to her that I was right but there was no sign. I think we've all sorta seen things out of the corner of our eye, or used the power of imagination to visualize what something might look like if it were real...but to this day I've never seen anything so clear and "real" that actually wasn't.

Further proof that goodbar and WBH were, in fact, crack babies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-04-24, 16:02

tGreenWay wrote:
goodbar wrote:

So..as I'm reading this I'm saying to myself "don't say it was a lobster, don't say it was a lobster".  Because, one of my weird childhood stories is, in fact, seeing a phantom lobster! Lol.

Late weekend night, I'm probably 9 or so. I had stayed up late to watch tv, everyone else was asleep in bed.  I decide to finally hit the hay but I'm a little scared form whatever scary movie was on. I knew my mom had fallen asleep with my little brother in the spare bedroom so I crawled into bed with them.  I'm lying there and its dark but very clearly on the dresser across the room is a fucking lobster slowly crawling across some folded clothes.  I sit up, rub my eyes, and stare intently to make sure I really see what I thought I saw.  Yes, its real and its really moving but its now going down behind the clothes and heading off the dresser.  So I shake my mom to get up and I tell her what I saw. She of course does not believe me but I insist its real.  She gets up turns on the light and....you guessed it. no lobster.  I checked everywhere to prove to her that I was right but there was no sign.  I think we've all sorta seen things out of the corner of our eye, or used the power of imagination to visualize what something might look like if it were real...but to this day I've never seen anything so clear and "real" that actually wasn't.

I'm too old to use that for an excuse.  

here's another one - middle school. I'm in band (alto sax mutherfuckers) and we had to practice like a 1/2hr everyday or some shit like that.  You had to even have a parent sign off on your time sheet.  So mom is throwing shade about me having to practice one night and I finally decide to get it done.  We had these collapsible music stands that you could break down and put in your backpack and whatnot.  So I'm looking for my music stand and its nowhere to be found. Mom is getting pissed so she finally joins in the hunt for the stand.  The only people in the house at this time are: Mom, me and my dad.  Dad is firmly planted on the downstairs couch (undershirt, whitey tighties, black socks, the whole dad get-up) so he is a non-factor in the bizarre happening that is about to unfold.

My room is a complete mess (legos, GI Joe toys, toy guns, clothes, mess). Mom and I scour the room but no stand.  We decide to turn the rest of the house upside down and go room to room. Still no luck.  My dad never left the couch the whole time, oblivious to the search and rescue operation going on around him.  Having no luck we decide to give up the hour long ordeal and I head back to my room ......where there, placed squarely in the middle of my room, assembled standing tall and holding sheet music, is the music stand. To this day she believes that I did it and that I was playing a joke on her.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2017-04-24, 16:05

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

here's another one - middle school. I'm in band (alto sax mutherfuckers) and we had to practice like a 1/2hr everyday or some shit like that.  You had to even have a parent sign off on your time sheet.  So mom is throwing shade about me having to practice one night and I finally decide to get it done.  We had these collapsible music stands that you could break down and put in your backpack and whatnot.  So I'm looking for my music stand and its nowhere to be found. Mom is getting pissed so she finally joins in the hunt for the stand.  The only people in the house at this time are: Mom, me and my dad.  Dad is firmly planted on the downstairs couch (undershirt, whitey tighties, black socks, the whole dad get-up) so he is a non-factor in the bizarre happening that is about to unfold.

My room is a complete mess (legos, GI Joe toys, toy guns, clothes, mess). Mom and I scour the room but no stand.  We decide to turn the rest of the house upside down and go room to room. Still no luck.  My dad never left the couch the whole time, oblivious to the search and rescue operation going on around him.  Having no luck we decide to give up the hour long ordeal and I head back to my room ......where there, placed squarely in the middle of my room, assembled standing tall and holding sheet music, is the music stand. To this day she believes that I did it and that I was playing a joke on her.

sounds like pops played a pretty great joke on both of you
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 16:07

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sounds like you had a mirthful spirit... or fetal alcohol syndrome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2017-04-24, 16:13

tGreenWay wrote:
goodbar wrote:

the latter is a possibility. In fact, I'm pretty sure wine was encouraged during pregnancy during the early 70's.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 16:27

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

the latter is a possibility. In fact, I'm pretty sure wine was encouraged during pregnancy during the early 70's.

My mom's inability to quit smoking in the early 60s has allowed me to grow to a towering 3'11 with the lung capacity of a week-old preemie in NICU.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2017-04-24, 16:32

This thread has claws, and the recurring lobster theme is fascinating.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-24, 17:07

Seems to me both WBH and goodbar were visited by the murderous Grady Stiles, aka Lobster Boy. They were lucky to escape with their lives.
http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/grady-stiles-jr-the-murderous-lobster-man/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-04-24, 20:12

His real name of course was Billy Joe McAllister
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-24, 20:27

when I was 10 I did not feed the dog a taco. I repeat, I did not feed the dog a taco!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-04-24, 20:42

Blanch32 wrote:when I was 10 I did not feed the dog a taco. I repeat, I did not feed the dog a taco!!
Okay. Still, you have not denied finger blasting the dog.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-24, 20:46

I was 10 you sick fuck!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next