Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM

+5
MartinSpartan
Rook
steveschneider
goodbar
Turtleneck
9 posters

Go down

Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM Empty Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 16:22

Well, not really AP but a player with a body like AP. No, really, that is the headline. Give him all the Heisman Trophies. He has stars and a real good body.

http://m.freep.com/latestheadlines/article?a=2014306050123&f=1231
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM Empty Re: Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM

Post by goodbar 2014-06-05, 16:23

Are they going to start winning the body-type recruiting race now too? shit. we're fucked.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM Empty Re: Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 16:26

goodbar wrote:Are they going to start winning the body-type recruiting race now too? shit. we're fucked.
 Yup. Dantonio needs to step up his game. Good bodies prefer UM.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-05, 16:28

Another five star recruit that will be coached down by Hoke and company.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-05, 16:28

Also, I love how - no matter how forced it is - they always work a "Doug Nussmeier" into these articles. Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM 502811600
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 16:30

Does Nussmeier have a good body?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-05, 16:31

Funny thing, didn't they have some other 5 star RB last year that was supposed to be the next 'great Michigan RB' and now they say this guy fills a position of great need for the Wolverines.

It's fucking comical how far they buy into this recruiting ranking crap.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 16:34

steveschneider wrote:Funny thing, didn't they have some other 5 star RB last year that was supposed to be the next 'great Michigan RB' and now they say this guy fills a position of great need for the Wolverines.

It's fucking comical how far they buy into this recruiting ranking crap.
 I'm scared. Have you seen his body? 2000 yards in his first season on the field. Book it. He has a body like AP for goodness sakes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-06-05, 16:46

I'm scarred of the 250 yards he gained last year. Clearly the last piece for scum's title next year.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-05, 16:49

Rook wrote:I'm scarred of the 250 yards he gained last year.  Clearly the last piece for scum's title next year.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Question, why is he transferring from USC?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 17:12

steveschneider wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Question, why is he transferring from USC?

From the article...

While his mother's health has been widely reported as the reason for Isaac's transfer, Sharp said that's only part of it.

"His mother had some minor surgery and, from my understanding, it was an inner-ear type, so it would be difficult for her to fly. So that was part of it," Sharp said. "But I also think part was he just wanted to be (near) home, and there were a lot of changes out at USC since he was there. I think it's a combination of many things, not just one."

Article also implies he has applied for a waiver to play immediately.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinSpartan 2014-06-05, 17:36

Turtleneck wrote:

From the article...

While his mother's health has been widely reported as the reason for Isaac's transfer, Sharp said that's only part of it.

"His mother had some minor surgery and, from my understanding, it was an inner-ear type, so it would be difficult for her to fly. So that was part of it," Sharp said. "But I also think part was he just wanted to be (near) home, and there were a lot of changes out at USC since he was there. I think it's a combination of many things, not just one."

Article also implies he has applied for a waiver to play immediately.

What they missed in the article is that he was buried on the depth chart at USC with Sophs and other Fr players ahead of him. He was 4th on the RB depth chart, and unless he made a huge leap, would be in a similar position the next two years at USC.
MartinSpartan
MartinSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-06-05, 17:38

I'm scared you guys. Hold me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-06-05, 17:42

Until they figure out how to develop an offensive line, no amount of 5-star RBs will help them.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-05, 17:46

So does this mean that one fat kid that was a five star rb freshman is going to transfer form Michigan now?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-05, 17:56

steveschneider wrote:So does this mean that one fat kid that was a five star rb freshman is going to transfer form Michigan now?
Doesn't sound like he has a UM body. So the answer is probably yes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-05, 17:59

Welcome you dumb ass mother fucker.  

Obsession: Adrian Peterson discovers eligibility, commits to UM 13702810
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 2014-06-05, 18:04

Adrian Peterson type body, Kevin Grady type career.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down