Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day?

4 posters

Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? Empty Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 07:38

I think I'll celebrate by having five children by three different women and grabbing some pu$$y along the way..

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? 2017010143donaldtrumpwillswearhisoathusingtwobibles.

how about you??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? Empty Re: Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day?

Post by DWags 2017-05-04, 08:07

I'm going to pray our leaders mouth is a big enough cock holster to satisfy the leader of the world, Vladdy Putin.

Praise Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? Empty Re: Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 09:10

as a pro-life christian, I think I'll demand that poor people have no access to quality, affordable healthcare.. I mean, I'm as pro-life as the next christian.. but once they're born, f**k 'em.

#NationalDayOfPrayer
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 09:32

So Wags thinks cock holster is fine and grabbing pussies is bad.

Interesting.

I'll spend some time today at the pond praying for all of you.....but mostly praying for a fish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 09:35

LooseGoose wrote:So right wing "christians" thinks cock holster is bad and grabbing pussies is fine.
fixed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-04, 09:47

LooseGoose wrote:So Wags thinks cock holster is fine and grabbing pussies is bad.

Interesting.

I'll spend some time today at the pond praying for all of you.....but mostly praying for a fish.

I wouldn't say either is fine. But guess what goose? I wouldn't vote for Colbert for president. There's a huge difference that you aren't morally capable of admitting.
Oh and the small fact that one actually bragged about sexual assault
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 09:59

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:So Wags thinks cock holster is fine and grabbing pussies is bad.

Interesting.

I wouldn't say either is fine. But guess what goose? I wouldn't vote for Colbert for president. There's a huge difference that you aren't morally capable of admitting.

I wouldn't vote for Colbert either. I didn't vote for Trump. I'm waiting to vote for Fauxcohantas in 2020. I want to be on the side of Dems supporting a minority group faker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-05-04, 10:05

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I wouldn't vote for Colbert either. I didn't vote for Trump. I'm waiting to vote for Fauxcohantas in 2020. I want to be on the side of Dems supporting a minority group faker.

Sexual assault, saying you're Native American. I see how you'd think the same of those crimes. I imagine many on the right feel that way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 10:07

quick reminder that Goosechev doesn't like the sexual predator, didn't vote for him and doesn't support him.

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 10:07

I forgot - as a christian, I'm also spending the National Day of Prayer by making racist jokes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-04, 10:11

Trump's god is money.
Is he visiting the Treasury today?

The prayers from conservatives are as worthless the "Thank you for your service" autoresponse from war wimps.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 10:13

GRR Spartan wrote:Trump's god is money.
Is he visiting the Treasury today?

The prayers from conservatives are as worthless the "Thank you for your service" autoresponse from war wimps.
be careful.. you're gonna hurt their feelings and end up a hash tag.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 10:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick reminder that Goosechev doesn't like the sexual predator, didn't vote for him and doesn't support him.

Thanks my friend!!

Good to see the truth eventually win out here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 10:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:quick reminder that Goosechev doesn't like the sexual predator, didn't vote for him and doesn't support him.

Thanks my friend!!

join me in prayer as we restore integrity to the Oval Office by supporting a racist, bigoted sexual predator who has five children by 3 different women.

praise Him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 10:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Thanks my friend!!

join me in prayer as we restore integrity to the Oval Office by supporting a racist, bigoted sexual predator who has five children by 3 different women.

praise Him.

I'm shocked that the proven fertility of our national leader seems to upset you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 10:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:join me in prayer as we restore integrity to the Oval Office by supporting a racist, bigoted sexual predator who has five children by 3 different women.

praise Him.

I'm shocked that the proven fertility of our national leader seems to upset you.
I think it upsets the gene pool of intellectualism more than it upsets me.

join me in prayer as we pray to end healthcare for the poor.

Today is the National Day of Prayer - How Do You Plan to Spend the Day? Img

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-04, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think it upsets the gene pool of intellectualism more than it upsets me.

lol @ Health insurance w/$7K deductible = healthcare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-04, 11:02

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think it upsets the gene pool of intellectualism more than it upsets me.

lol @ Health insurance w/$7K deductible = healthcare.
as a proud pro-life christian, as long as it shortens the life of poor people, I am happy with it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-05-04, 23:07

Interesting.

Well, one is a joke and the other is a tacit admission of sexual assault. And one was said by a late night comedian and the other was said by the leader of the free world. So I don't really see what one thing has to do with the other.

DWags wrote:But guess what goose? I wouldn't vote for Colbert for president.

I fucking would. Colbert is a smart, liberal person who doesn't want to be president. That describes my ideal candidate.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down