Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump

4 posters

Go down

Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump  Empty Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-25, 19:41

I'm serious. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Once a month? Bi-annually? I could totally see it. I'm fairly certain she's not in it for the "love", we have to much visual proof that she cold shoulders him often. Plus he's pretty effing creepy. I'd be willing to bet there is some sort of stipulation in their "marriage".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump  Empty Re: Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 19:47

If I were Trump I'd definitely make sure it's on paper somewhere.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump  Empty Re: Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump

Post by kingstonlake 2017-05-25, 21:10

xsanguine wrote:If I were Trump I'd definitely make sure it's on paper somewhere.

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 21:31

kingstonlake wrote:I'm serious. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Once a month? Bi-annually? I could totally see it. I'm fairly certain she's not in it for the "love", we have to much visual proof that she cold shoulders him often. Plus he's pretty effing creepy. I'd be willing to bet there is some sort of stipulation in their "marriage".

Odds that Melania is contractually obligated to have sex with Trump  1966794946 Cause of course she's the first person to be drawn to money.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-05-25, 21:43

If she's like Trump's previous 2 wives, Melanie signed a pre-nep.

Trump is 70-71 and it's doubtful he's expecting action like a frat boy.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-05-25, 21:48

GRR Spartan wrote:

When you enjoy getting peed on in a Moscow hotel... I bet you he'd give Billy C a run for his money.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-25, 21:54

xsanguine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

When you enjoy getting peed on in a Moscow hotel... I bet you he'd give Billy C a run for his money.

Trump and Slick Willy were friends for years...I'd fucking love to hear those "private" conversations between the two. Could you imagine even partial disclosure. Ironically both are President in the last 20 years.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down