Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

+9
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
DWags
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. Empty Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Guest 2017-06-05, 09:45

Kushnergate’ is a big fat nothing-burger

In fact, the WaPo knew Kushner served as the official “primary point of contact” with the Russians and other foreign ambassadors as early as Feb. 10, when it published a fairly flattering story about him serving as “a shadow diplomat” in talks with “more than two dozen countries.”

The February story noted that Kushner had secretly met with foreign officials in New York and even established “back-channel communications” with other nations. But back then it portrayed the off-the-grid talks as healthy, because Kushner was “a moderating influence” among what it viewed as foreign-policy “extremists” in the new White House.

Sen. Mark Warner: "We Have No Smoking Gun" in Russia Probe (But Lots Of Smoke)

He fails to mention most of the "smoke" is from fellow Dems spewing unsupported bullshit.

Virginia Democrat Sen. Mark Warner tells CNN's Jake Tapper that "there is a lot of smoke," but no "smoking gun at this point" when it comes to allegations that President Trump had any connection with Russia during the election.

Warner, a Democrat, serves as vice chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. Empty Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-05, 09:52

I'm sorry that your president is incompetent and keeps doing shit that needs to be investigated.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. Empty Re: Heartbreak: The Russian fantasy is just that.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-05, 09:54

Mods please merge.

Also, goose, I think you need to understand that this isn't going to be an overnight thing. There isn't going to be a pee tape coming where this all happens one day. It's a long term investigation. Calm down and give it some time. Saying there's nothing to the Kuschner it's pretty ridiculous, seeing as we know that he lied on security clearance forms. That's a big big deal by itself. It doesn't mean that it's all going to come tumbling down tomorrow, but it is a big problem that no one should just gloss over.

Unless a pee tape comes. But it probably won't. But maybe.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-05, 10:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Mods please merge.

Also, goose, I think you need to understand that this isn't going to be an overnight thing. There isn't going to be a pee tape coming where this all happens one day. It's a long term investigation. Calm down and give it some time. Saying there's nothing to the Kuschner it's pretty ridiculous, seeing as we know that he lied on security clearance forms. That's a big big deal by itself. It doesn't mean that it's all going to come tumbling down tomorrow, but it is a big problem that no one should just gloss over.

No shit sherlock.

I lived through Watergate so I know how these things develop. The difference is that usually in scandals they find evidence of wrong doing.

I believe the tally is now at 14 or 15 Senior Dems that have come out and said there is nothing there. They have to keep this alive because their dumb assed base has been brain washed that poor Hills had the election stolen from her by the Russkies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-05, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Mods please merge.

No shit sherlock.

I lived through Watergate so I know how these things develop. The difference is that usually in scandals they find evidence of wrong doing.

I believe the tally is now at 14 or 15 Senior Dems that have come out and said there is nothing there. They have to keep this alive because their dumb assed base has been brain washed that poor Hills had the election stolen from her by the Russkies.

So, we know for fact that Kuschner lied on those forms. Which, again, is a very big deal. You think they just shouldn't follow up on that at all? Maybe just put a note in his file and move on?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-05, 10:33

GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!!
Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. 1f625
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-05, 10:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No shit sherlock.

So, we know for fact that Kuschner lied on those forms. Which, again, is a very big deal. You think they just shouldn't follow up on that at all? Maybe just put a note in his file and move on?

Lied is a strong term, I read somewhere and will try to find it that around 40% of applicants make mistakes filling out those forms. I know that no one here in the land of perfection would do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-05, 10:48

Does this mean Flynn can have his job back?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-05, 10:53

LooseGoose wrote:

Lied is a strong term, I read somewhere and will try to find it that around 40% of applicants make mistakes filling out those forms. I know that no one here in the land of perfection would do that.

Omitted... but, omitting something on those forms isn't okay, especially when it's something that happened like a week prior. Forgetting that you smoked weed once in high school when asked isn't okay. The whole point is to make sure you can't be compromised by a foreign government, so I get the feeling that "omitting" that you were meeting with Russians a week before you filled out the form is a big problem.

Random fun story- I got interviewed by the FBI once because my high school girlfriend was getting the lowest level of security clearance a decade after we broke up. They wanted to know every single thing that's ever happened to her, and it was tough to answer cooraborating questions like "where did she work then" when the only thing I could really remember about her was "she was the first girl nice enough to let me sex her."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-05, 19:04

Goosechev is consistent.

Pay no attention to the fact AG Sessions and Kushner both "forgot" their interactions with Russians.

I'm sure Goosechev has an explanation for those omissions too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-05, 20:11

LooseGoose wrote:

Omitted... but, omitting something on those forms isn't okay, especially when it's something that happened like a week prior. Forgetting that you smoked weed once in high school when asked isn't okay. The whole point is to make sure you can't be compromised by a foreign government, so I get the feeling that "omitting" that you were meeting with Russians a week before you filled out the form is a big problem.

Random fun story- I got interviewed by the FBI once because my high school girlfriend was getting the lowest level of security clearance a decade after we broke up. They wanted to know every single thing that's ever happened to her, and it was tough to answer cooraborating questions like "where did she work then" when the only thing I could really remember about her was "she was the first girl nice enough to let me sex her."

I also was interviewed by the FBI because a former coach and history teacher under me was applying. I said we can meet at a coney. Fucker didn't by me dinner but I ate anyway. Most boring thing that I thought would be exciting ever. In a half hour he asked me some of the same questions two or three times. Oh, and myself and the coach never had sex.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-05, 20:15

Please let there be a pee tape. Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. Empty So Trump was telling the truth. Comey repeatedly assured him he was NOT under investigation.

Post by Guest 2017-06-07, 14:07

Comey's prepared testimony for tomorrow.

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. DBvIoTKWsAAtWxe

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. DBvJLc9XgAAt5CK

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. DBvJyfXXUAAZPF1

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-07, 14:11

Mods please merge.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-07, 15:33

I wish you would just link to it. Giant screen grabs are annoying. I read the whole thing and I would agree that there's not a whole lot the dems can get hold of trump on, except that Comey was under the impression that trump was asking him to end an investigation which is obstruction. However since he was the only one in the room, trumpncould either say he never said that, or that his statement was taken out of context and we're back to square 1. So yeah this looks like a win for Trump.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-07, 16:46

Rocinante wrote:I wish you would just link to it. Giant screen grabs are annoying. I read the whole thing and I would agree that there's not a whole lot the dems can get hold of trump on, except that Comey was under the impression that trump was asking him to end an investigation which is obstruction. However since he was the only one in the room, trumpncould either say he never said that, or that his statement was taken out of context and we're back to square 1. So yeah this looks like a win for Trump.

Sorry, I had no link. Just the caps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-06-07, 16:57

I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department
of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an
open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because
it would create a duty to correct, should that change.

As of April 11th, not under investigation. A lot has happened since then. Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. 1494614055

Now, as to the obstruction question...
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-07, 17:39

An interesting "take" on Comey's play here.....of course from the Right side.

James Comey’s Latest Statement Is An Indictment Of Comey, Not Trump

In his prepared statement, James Comey admits that President Trump was not being investigated, that Comey told the president and Congress as much, and that Comey deliberately refused to inform the public of those facts.

The most damning aspect of Comey’s prepared testimony is his admission that he deliberately refused to inform the public that Trump was not being personally investigated by the FBI. Comey’s justification for this refusal to publicly disclose material facts — that those facts might change — is laughable, especially in light of Comey’s 2016 two-step regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton.

“I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change,” Comey claims.

Recall that in 2016, Comey had no problem 1) publicly exonerating Hillary Clinton despite the fact that the authority to charge (or not charge) someone with a crime lies with federal prosecutors, not the FBI; 2) using the same press conference to excoriate Clinton’s behavior; 3) telling Congress that the investigation of Clinton was closed; and then 4) announcing days before a presidential election that the FBI had reopened the case and was once again investigating Hillary Clinton. Yet we’re supposed to believe that James Comey had grave moral concerns about disclosing facts that may be subject to change? Please.

The public impression that Trump was being criminally investigated, amplified by the president’s critics in the media, was effectively Comey’s get-out-of-jail-free card. The former FBI director likely assumed that no president would be crazy enough to fire a man whom the public believed to be investigating the president. Only a madman would fire that guy, right? Everyone in Washington knows how this game is played. They all know the tune by heart.

Unfortunately for Comey, Trump had no intention of playing that game and dancing that dance. What really happened is that Trump was wise to Comey’s con and finally had enough of it. He figured out what Comey was doing — deliberately refusing to correct a factually inaccurate impression of the FBI’s ongoing investigation as a means of protecting his job — and called his bluff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-07, 17:51

Lol k.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-07, 18:04

Wait...I thought Trump fired Comey because someone else recommended it.

What happened to that spin?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-07, 18:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Lol k.

Good to see you coming around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-07, 18:12

Heat Miser wrote:
I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department
of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an
open case on President Trump for a number of reasons, most importantly because
it would create a duty to correct, should that change.

As of April 11th, not under investigation. A lot has happened since then. Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. 1494614055

Now, as to the obstruction question...

I guess Goose didn't get a screen grab pertaining to that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-07, 20:19

Goosechev isn't busting his buttons quoting Eric Trump saying Democrats and those investigating his father's possible ties to Russia "aren't even people".

Time to fire up the ovens yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/eric-trump-hannity-democrats-obstruction/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-07, 20:31

GRR Spartan wrote:Goosechev isn't busting his buttons quoting Eric Trump saying Democrats and those investigating his father's possible ties to Russia "aren't even people".

Time to fire up the ovens yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/eric-trump-hannity-democrats-obstruction/

Is that the one with the shady golf outings?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-07, 23:32

The Federalist, eh? Isn't that the same rag that gave us this brilliant piece:
https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-08, 07:37

tGreenWay wrote:The Federalist, eh? Isn't that the same rag that gave us this brilliant piece:
https://thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/

No that was a different site greenway
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-08, 07:54

there isn't any video of the sexual predator raping young Russian girls..

there aren't any videos of the Russian prostitutes urinating on him.

Comey wouldn't be allowed to testify if anything of consequence existed. Even if anything of consequence existed, the immoral and unethical Republicans would do nothing about it.

For the most part, this is a creation of the mainstream media who is responsible for getting the sexual predator elected in the first place - he's good for ratings and that's all they care about.

so.. yeah, of course he colluded with Russia.. of course he has urinated with Russian prostitutes and assaulted little girls.. of course he has obstructed justice.. but nobody with any influence will care.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-08, 08:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:there isn't any video of the sexual predator raping young Russian girls..

Comey wouldn't be allowed to testify if anything of consequence existed. Even if anything of consequence existed, the immoral and unethical Republicans would do nothing about it.

For the most part, this is a creation of the mainstream media who is responsible for getting the sexual predator elected in the first place - he's good for ratings and that's all they care about.

so.. yeah, of course he colluded with Russia.. of course he has urinated with Russian prostitutes and assaulted little girls.. of course he has obstructed justice.. but nobody with any influence will care.

There is video of Trump asking Russia to hack...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-08, 08:07

The pee tape is real bob

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-08, 08:07

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:there isn't any video of the sexual predator raping young Russian girls..

There is video of Trump asking Russia to hack...
maybe - but I'd be surprised, again, if any of the fine, upstanding patriots who have influence will care.

now.. if he had mismanaged an email account.. he'd be in big trouble.

BIG trouble.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-08, 09:32

Get it all out in this thread guys, then re join reality.

Trump may be a crook but he's our crook, not Putin's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-08, 09:56

LooseGoose wrote:Get it all out in this thread guys, then re join reality.

I already tried to warn you about posts like this two days ago. Don't go overboard buddy. There's an investigation and comey isn't going to say anything to the public that mueller doesn't want him to. Cause there's no reason to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-08, 10:01

Is Flynn going to get his job back?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-08, 10:08

he's not my crook. I don't hang out with sexual predators, bigots, racists and people who mock the disabled.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-08, 10:14

have the fine republican patriots asked Comey about Hillary's email account yet? And why she used it to kill those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-08, 10:17

ummm Sir.. at what point did you realize that Mrs. Clinton killed 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-08, 14:05

This is pure speculation Gooseski. You are aware that this investigation is going to go on for a looooong time right? And the more stupid shit that Trump does, the more the Mueller will have to investigate. This shitfest has already evolved from a Russian collusion investigation to include an obstruction of justice investigation.

Keep your ears plugged and yell, "All is well!" as much as you want. You're free to do so. It's pretty obvious to anyone with any moral integrity that things are pretty fucking far from OK though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-08, 14:07

I like in the dossier that Trump tells Comey, "No Russian hookers"... or somethhing to that effect. YOu know that means there was wide spread belief/knowledge that something like that was happening or could easily happen when Trump was over there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-08, 18:10

DWags wrote:I like in the dossier that Trump tells Comey, "No Russian hookers"... or somethhing to that effect. YOu know that means there was wide spread belief/knowledge that something like that was happening or could easily happen when Trump was over there.

You need a cup of tea. Let me recommend this Earl Gray I've been drinking.

Heartbreak:  The Russian fantasy is just that. DmEQFDC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-08, 18:21

Goosechev has got his shovel, digging through the shit in the barn looking for the pony he thinks Trump promised him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next