Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..

+3
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Empty Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 07:50

poor little thing.. No

Washington (CNN)Ivanka Trump said Monday she is surprised by the "viciousness" of the media covering her father's presidency

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Empty Re: Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 07:51

oh - and if I hurt anyone's feelings by bringing up the sexual predators daughter, I'm very sorry.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Empty Re: Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-13, 07:57

Is she the most powerful woman in Washington...or is it still that Kellyanne lady?

Probably a question for Goose.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:05

NigelUno wrote:Is she the most powerful woman in Washington...or is it still that Kellyanne lady?

Probably a question for Goose.

I'm just sorry that people are so vicious toward her and her family.

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:05

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  OT41FYI

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-13, 08:06

I say this with the utmost respect for Ivanka Trump.... if that's true then she's a fucking idiot.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:07

oh - and here is the video of her sexual predator father admitting to sexually assaulting women..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:08

I can't believe the level of viciousness toward her and her family.. it's so sad. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-13, 08:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I say this with the utmost respect for Ivanka Trump.... if that's true then she's a fucking idiot.

I didn't see a ventriloquist on set.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-06-13, 08:14

NigelUno wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I say this with the utmost respect for Ivanka Trump.... if that's true then she's a fucking idiot.

No I meant if it's true that she thinks that nigel. Which is in question since lying is a recessive gene. (I don't know if that makes any sense I'm not a genetics guy.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:17

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No I meant if it's true that she thinks that nigel. Which is in question since lying is a recessive gene. (I don't know if that makes any sense I'm not a genetics guy.)
I wonder if the sexual predator was jerking off as he was watching her on the mainstream media..

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  V13Bo0N

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-06-13, 08:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I wonder if the sexual predator was jerking off as he was watching her on the mainstream media..

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  V13Bo0N

I doubt it. I'm sure he carries a picture of himself around for that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:42

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if the sexual predator was jerking off as he was watching her on the mainstream media..

I doubt it. I'm sure he carries a picture of himself around for that.
good point.

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:44

still can't believe the level of viciousness toward her and her family.... No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 08:44

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Trump_feelings_tshirts
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-06-13, 09:30

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 09:33

DWags wrote:Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  502811600
the deplorables that get their "news" from the mainstream media actually believe this stuff.. Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-06-13, 10:01

Clear she never has spoken to sub-contractors her father stiffed on jobs or the people supervising the factories in China build her merchandise.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 10:08

GRR Spartan wrote:Clear she never has spoken to sub-contractors her father stiffed on jobs or the people supervising the factories in China build her merchandise.
but why do people have to be so mean?? No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-06-13, 10:16

I'm just glad she can pull herself away from her important White House duties to make a PR appearance on FoxNews.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 10:28

NigelUno wrote:I'm just glad she can pull herself away from her important White House duties to make a PR appearance on FoxNews.
I bet the nice people at Fox News weren't mean to the precious little snowflake..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-06-13, 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do you typically think about the masturbatory habits of sexual predators and/or people in political office, or only this one?

NTTAWWT
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 12:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wonder if the sexual predator was jerking off as he was watching her on the mainstream media..

Do you typically think about the masturbatory habits of sexual predators and/or people in political office, or only this one?

NTTAWWT
yes - all of them. All of the time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 12:22

MiamiSpartan wrote:

NTTAWWT

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Trump-and-ivanka

I can't believe people are so mean to them.. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 12:24

Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  Forjamesobamacarevstrumpcare1

I certainly hope I'm not offending any snowflakes with my viciousness..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-06-13, 13:00

Another Bin Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 thread
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-13, 13:28

LooseGoose wrote:Another Bin Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 Snowflake Ivanka is Surprised by the "Level of Viciousness" Toward Her Father..  3434560931 thread
sorry snowflake..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down