Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deb on Jeopardy sucks

+7
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
11 posters

Go down

Deb on Jeopardy sucks Empty Deb on Jeopardy sucks

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-06-16, 19:34

"This is the home of Michigan State University"

Deb - "What is ann arbor"

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Deb on Jeopardy sucks Empty Re: Deb on Jeopardy sucks

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-06-16, 19:36

Not watching but she sounds unsmart.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-06-16, 19:38

the category was "East of"
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-06-16, 20:27

CORNER BLITZ wrote:the category was "East of"

Dumb whore.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-06-16, 20:53

She sounds fat.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-06-16, 21:51

Worthless tramp.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-06-17, 11:57

Ha, I was watching that last night with my wife and daughter, and yelled, "YOU BITCH!!" at the TV. Yeah, I might have a bit of a problem.

Seriously though, the category was "East On The Map". Every answer (well, "question") had the word East in it. The MSU question was the 3rd or 4th one, so even if the category confused the lousy whore, the pattern was already established that the correct response is "What is East......?" Answering East Arbor would have made more sense as a response.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-17, 12:38

This enraged me. Thanks for ruining my weekend guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-06-17, 12:50

Deb on Jeopardy sucks Deb10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-06-17, 16:54

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ha, I was watching that last night with my wife and daughter, and yelled, "YOU BITCH!!" at the TV. Yeah, I might have a bit of a problem.

Seriously though, the category was "East On The Map". Every answer (well, "question") had the word East in it. The MSU question was the 3rd or 4th one, so even if the category confused the lousy whore, the pattern was already established that the correct response is "What is East......?" Answering East Arbor would have made more sense as a response.

tSwill Parent of the Year
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-05, 21:42

Bob on Jeopardy this week.

You Have to Watch the Bearded Man Steamrolling His Way Through ‘Jeopardy!’ This Week

With Austin, Trebek dropped his subtlety altogether. During the bartender’s first game, he swore repeatedly after missing clues until Trebek finally chided him on air: “You realize, of course, that we will be bleeping two or three of what you’ve had to say so far this half hour.” In response, Austin chuckled and carried on, defiantly telling Trebek, “That’s all right.” The bartender’s skill, though, seems to have won the host over; in Austin’s fourth appearance, he won $69,000, just $8,000 shy of the all-time single-day record set in 2010.

His techniques have nonetheless proved divisive: “My dad literally sent me an email last night about how much he hates this guy,” a Ringer staffer told me Wednesday. Others have taken to social media to decry him as annoying, “king douche,” and “seriously the worst person I have ever seen in my life.” A Twitter account under the name “Austin Tyler Rogers” has lately been popping up to opine on the streak. Is it Austin’s actual account? I don’t know. Certainly it is the account of someone who is searching Twitter for messages containing “Austin” and “Jeopardy” and then responding to them, sometimes in Latin. Take from that what you will.

Austin’s frenzied, high-stakes gambling will, in the end, almost definitely be the end of him. Until then, he sails closer and closer to glory. He’s the booze-friendly, giggling Icarus that we all deserve
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-05, 21:44

That’s because women shouldn’t be on quiz shows. They should be at home in the kitchen and raising the babies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-05, 21:49

LooseGoose wrote:Bob on Jeopardy this week.

You Have to Watch the Bearded Man Steamrolling His Way Through ‘Jeopardy!’ This Week

With Austin, Trebek dropped his subtlety altogether. During the bartender’s first game, he swore repeatedly after missing clues until Trebek finally chided him on air: “You realize, of course, that we will be bleeping two or three of what you’ve had to say so far this half hour.” In response, Austin chuckled and carried on, defiantly telling Trebek, “That’s all right.” The bartender’s skill, though, seems to have won the host over; in Austin’s fourth appearance, he won $69,000, just $8,000 shy of the all-time single-day record set in 2010.

His techniques have nonetheless proved divisive: “My dad literally sent me an email last night about how much he hates this guy,” a Ringer staffer told me Wednesday. Others have taken to social media to decry him as annoying, “king douche,” and “seriously the worst person I have ever seen in my life.” A Twitter account under the name “Austin Tyler Rogers” has lately been popping up to opine on the streak. Is it Austin’s actual account? I don’t know. Certainly it is the account of someone who is searching Twitter for messages containing “Austin” and “Jeopardy” and then responding to them, sometimes in Latin. Take from that what you will.

Austin’s frenzied, high-stakes gambling will, in the end, almost definitely be the end of him. Until then, he sails closer and closer to glory. He’s the booze-friendly, giggling Icarus that we all deserve

I watched this guy with my dad the other day. Had a huge lead with $16,000 or so (others were around $4k) ... he found the Daily Double and casually bet like "$15,700 please, thanks". Got it right. Bet about $30k for Final jeopardy and got that right too. I thought he was pretty entertaining
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-05, 21:55

steveschneider wrote:That’s because women shouldn’t be on quiz shows. They should be at home in the kitchen and raising the babies.

LOL.....the neanderthal straw man is how you feel? Of course it's a massive distortion of how I feel. Such a dishonest way to talk about things to equate my disagreement with special favors with that crap. But if you can't argue the facts make some up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-05, 21:57

steveschneider wrote:That’s because women shouldn’t be on quiz shows. They should be at home in the kitchen and raising the babies.

And really as amusing as you may think it is the stalking from thread to thread to thread to spew the same bullshit over and over for days on end is tiring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-06, 05:33

LooseGoose wrote:Bob on Jeopardy this week.

watched him last night. Smart, funny and has good hair.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down