Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?

+8
DWags
kingstonlake
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?  Empty Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:10 am

What vision does the Democratic party have for America? They clearly oppose Trump, but that is no substitute for a real legislative agenda. Let us imagine a hypothetical: Democrats take back the House in 2018. What level of organization have you seen from Democrats that tells you with confidence they are in position to advance legislation backed by broad party support? Yes, I realize the Democrats have legislative preferences. I also realize being shut out of both chambers of Congress and the White House makes it hard to act on those preferences. However, Democrats do not seem to be articulating a long-term vision. They seem lost at sea, and they cannot rely on an anti-Trump message to actually accomplish anything practical.

“The national brand is toxic,” said Democratic Representative Tim Ryan of Ohio, who unsuccessfully challenged Pelosi for the title of House minority leader last year, in an interview. “There’s just no doubt about it. We are not connecting with people the way we need to connect with them.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/handel-ossoff-democrats-trump-special-elections-congres/531363/

“Right now, the one discernible message is opposition to President Trump. That might be enough to get through next year’s midterm elections, though some savvy Democratic elected officials doubt it. What’s needed is a message that attracts voters beyond the blue-state base of the party.”

“History says a president with approval ratings as low as Trump’s usually sustain substantial midterm losses. That could be the case in 2018, particularly if the Republicans end up passing a health-care bill that, right now, is far more unpopular than Obamacare. But Trump has beaten the odds many times in his short political career. What beyond denunciations of the Republicans as heartless will the Democrats have to say to voters?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/beyond-opposing-trump-democrats-keep-searching-for-a-message/2017/06/24/6bb05b54-5857-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.203c34f91b25
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?  Empty Re: Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:22 am

Turtleneck wrote:What vision does the Republican party have for America? They clearly oppose Obama, but that is no substitute for a real legislative agenda. Let us imagine a hypothetical: Republicans take back the House in 2010. What level of organization have you seen from Republicans that tells you with confidence they are in position to advance legislation backed by broad party support? Yes, I realize the Republicans have legislative preferences. I also realize being shut out of both chambers of Congress and the White House makes it hard to act on those preferences. However, Republicans do not seem to be articulating a long-term vision. They seem lost at sea, and they cannot rely on an anti-Obama message to actually accomplish anything practical.

“The national brand is toxic,” said Democratic Representative Tim Ryan of Ohio, who unsuccessfully challenged Pelosi for the title of House minority leader last year, in an interview. “There’s just no doubt about it. We are not connecting with people the way we need to connect with them.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/handel-ossoff-democrats-trump-special-elections-congres/531363/

“Right now, the one discernible message is opposition to President Trump. That might be enough to get through next year’s midterm elections, though some savvy Democratic elected officials doubt it. What’s needed is a message that attracts voters beyond the blue-state base of the party.”

“History says a president with approval ratings as low as Trump’s usually sustain substantial midterm losses. That could be the case in 2018, particularly if the Republicans end up passing a health-care bill that, right now, is far more unpopular than Obamacare. But Trump has beaten the odds many times in his short political career. What beyond denunciations of the Republicans as heartless will the Democrats have to say to voters?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/beyond-opposing-trump-democrats-keep-searching-for-a-message/2017/06/24/6bb05b54-5857-11e7-a204-ad706461fa4f_story.html?utm_term=.203c34f91b25

I edited your message to make it more 2009 appropriate. Turns out it worked out okay.... which is actually the problem in my opinion. The success of the tea party making people irrationally hate everything Obama did for no reason at all makes democrats now eager to do the same thing to regain power. Is it wrong? I guess that remains to be seen. Right now I think it's totally understandable to be full boar against the monstrous republican health care bill. But once that fight is decided they'll need to decide what they're fighting for instead of fighting against. It has only been a few months remember.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?  Empty Re: Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 am

What I'm saying is that they need to be careful not to do the same thing republicans did, which is find themselves as the dog who finally caught the car. "Repeal and replace repeal and replace! Oh fuck we won. What were we going to replace it with again? Shit. Tim, you had an idea didn't you? Yeah, that one time at the bar you said... fuck. Goddamn it Tim. What the hell are we gonna do now?"

Being resistant is good to a point, but they'll have to figure out what it is that they want to do once they can do it again at some point. When that point is? I don't know, but for now, I really think it's okay. The problem is if they don't come up with a vision in the next two years.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 am

What do Republicans stand for?

(It wouldn't take much to tweak your post and insert 'Republicans', and it would apply to the Republican party as well.)

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:28 pm

I'm not a Democrat, but here's what I believe in and am fighting for every day:
- Healthcare acknowledged as a right, not a privilege.
- Public Lands staying in public hands.
- Stronger Public Education - No public dollars to for profit education
- Worker's rights
- Campaign finance reform (every dollar for a candidate or cause accountable to the person who gave it - and public record)
- Science-based policy making.
- Equal rights for all / expansion of protected classes under the Civil Rights Act.
- Free and readily available contraception for all (see healthcare is a right)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:30 pm

The Dems need to embrace the above as not radical. This is the new center. They will get a shit ton of red states if they only vociferously and adamantly back (at least) Universal Healthcare and a Worker's Rights.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What I'm saying is that they need to be careful not to do the same thing republicans did, which is find themselves as the dog who finally caught the car. "Repeal and replace repeal and replace! Oh fuck we won. What were we going to replace it with again? Shit. Tim, you had an idea didn't you? Yeah, that one time at the bar you said... fuck. Goddamn it Tim. What the hell are we gonna do now?"

Being resistant is good to a point, but they'll have to figure out what it is that they want to do once they can do it again at some point. When that point is? I don't know, but for now, I really think it's okay. The problem is if they don't come up with a vision in the next two years.

Exactly. But are they doing that? Right now they seem to be playing the role Republicans played for eight years. Yes, there is obviously much to oppose with this administration, but you also have to put together a serious legislative agenda to promote to the people.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Rocinante wrote:I'm not a Democrat, but here's what I believe in and am fighting for every day:
- Worker's rights
- Campaign finance reform (every dollar for a candidate or cause accountable to the person who gave it - and public record)
- Equal rights for all / expansion of protected classes under the Civil Rights Act.

When leading Democrats get in front of the camera, this is how they need to oppose Trump. By putting forth more specific policies. As Travis said above - I cannot believe I am quoting that guy - the Democrats needs to avoid being "the dog who finally caught the car."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What I'm saying is that they need to be careful not to do the same thing republicans did, which is find themselves as the dog who finally caught the car. "Repeal and replace repeal and replace! Oh fuck we won. What were we going to replace it with again? Shit. Tim, you had an idea didn't you? Yeah, that one time at the bar you said... fuck. Goddamn it Tim. What the hell are we gonna do now?"

Exactly. But are they doing that? Right now they seem to be playing the role Republicans played for eight years. Yes, there is obviously much to oppose with this administration, but you also have to put together a serious legislative agenda to promote to the people.

And marginalizing where the real energy is coming from.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What do you mean by that?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:51 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I'm not a Democrat, but here's what I believe in and am fighting for every day:
- Worker's rights

When leading Democrats get in front of the camera, this is how they need to oppose Trump. By putting forth more specific policies. As Travis said above - I cannot believe I am quoting that guy - the Democrats needs to avoid being "the dog who finally caught the car."

Oh I stole it from someone else. I think it was Dan Pfeiffer who I originally heard say that. You're good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

What do you mean by that?

There is a strong corporatist core to the Democratic Party that is fighting the populist left, which is where the energy in this resistance is coming from.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Basically the Democrats are 1980s Republicans except for with a little more support for some social issues.

-I forgot to include net neutrality as one of the issues I am working for.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Democratic Voters Roundtable: Finding A Cohesive Message Ahead Of Midterm Elections
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/02/535240734/democratic-voters-roundtable-finding-a-cohesive-message-ahead-of-midterm-electio
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Government transparency including candidates tax filings and making 501c's donors be taken out of the shadows and names listed. We can't change Citizen's v United but we can stop the dark money for all candidates.

Making voting easier, not more difficult.

Campaign against privatization of roads, bridges, schools, prisons, selling off Federal lands and charging more than a song for leasing of Federal lands

Major infrastructure including roads, bridges, water, sewer, electrical.

Net neutrality

EPA and FDA's roles in protecting population

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:51 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Government transparency including candidates tax filings and making 501c's donors be taken out of the shadows and names listed. We can't change Citizen's v United but we can stop the dark money for all candidates.

Campaign against privatization of roads, bridges, schools, prisons, selling off Federal lands and charging more than a song for leasing of Federal lands

Net neutrality

I think we know what they stand for, but the message is not clear. They need to have something substantive other than anti-Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Government transparency including candidates tax filings and making 501c's donors be taken out of the shadows and names listed. We can't change Citizen's v United but we can stop the dark money for all candidates.

Net neutrality

I think we know what they stand for, but the message is not clear. They need to have something substantive other than anti-Trump.

I just think that they obviously need to be talking about this internally right now, but it's going to be super unclear to the rest of us until things play out a little bit more. The best example is healthcare- did they actually take 20+ million people's health insurance away by then or did they not do that? It's easy to say that the end answer is that the message is that they want something like single payer, but, the message itself is going to be different based on the state of health care at the time. Are they looking to update the current system (which is a trickier approach since you're saying that Obamacare isn't really what you wanted) or are you able to go full bore at it saying that the other guys really screwed over the public with their bill?

I'm just saying that it's hard to come up with a message when you do not yet know what the environment will be. That's why I think the "primarily resistant" message is okay for now, less than six months in. In a year it will be less so.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 pm

- Worker's rights

I don't know what I am, but this all sounds good to me. Especially - ESPECIALLY - C and F.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 am

- Worker's rights

So you want to significantly boost Federal Healthcare spending? The 30% of doctors and 80% of dentists won't take Medicaid. Would you require them to do so? The fight at the federal level has not been over health care, it's been over health insurance but you know that. The health insurance available right now does nothing to guarantee access to care.

Even in the Western States? Most of them are 40% Federally owned and up to 80%. Would it hurt to sell some of that to raise $$ and bring that land into the property tax rolls to help local governments?

In real inflation adjusted $$ spending on education has skyrocketed and outcomes haven't. Do you support that continued trajectory rather than look for innovation outside of pouring more $$ in?

What rights are workers lacking that we need to fight for?

If every dollar were on record do you support caps on giving or spending?

I'm all for this if equally applied.

What classes of people do you consider unprotected at this time?

Have you ever had trouble obtaining a contraceptive? Do you personally know someone that has endured this struggle?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 am

I don't think there is anything more patriotic a person could do than oppose a creepy narcissistic liar. Especially if a collection of dumb Americans elected him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:20 am

LooseGoose wrote:
- Worker's rights

So you want to significantly boost Federal Healthcare spending? The 30% of doctors and 80% of dentists won't take Medicaid. Would you require them to do so? The fight at the federal level has not been over health care, it's been over health insurance but you know that. The health insurance available right now does nothing to guarantee access to care.

Even in the Western States? Most of them are 40% Federally owned and up to 80%. Would it hurt to sell some of that to raise $$ and bring that land into the property tax rolls to help local governments?

In real inflation adjusted $$ spending on education has skyrocketed and outcomes haven't. Do you support that continued trajectory rather than look for innovation outside of pouring more $$ in?

Have you ever had trouble obtaining a contraceptive? Do you personally know someone that has endured this struggle?

Yes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:33 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes.

Care to elaborate or would that fall under the banned "having a discussion" category?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Yes.

Care to elaborate or would that fall under the banned "having a discussion" category?

I mean, it wasn't literally me but a friend of mine so there's only so many details I can give you other than they don't particularly have much money and for a time she couldn't get birth control through her employer. I assure you, it happens.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:46 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I mean, it wasn't literally me but a friend of mine so there's only so many details I can give you other than they don't particularly have much money and for a time she couldn't get birth control through her employer. I assure you, it happens.

So she was left with no way of preventing pregnancy? for how long?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 am

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not really sure man, like I said, it wasn't me. I just know that for a time, it was a problem for them. That was your question. Sorry I didn't give them the third degree about it.

Look, here's how this conversation is gonna go. You're going to keep teetering the line of saying that they just shouldn't have sex if they can't afford it, but you won't actually say that since you know you'll get destroyed for it. I'm going to keep saying that we should make birth control readily available to literally anyone who wants it, where ever they want to get it, at any time day or night. You're going to say we already do plenty and anyone can get it, which is a logical fallacy since in a different thread you're going to complain about how many abortions there are in the country, as if people are getting abortions because they just want to. We're going to go around and around and it's all gonna be kinda silly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Sounds like she was left without healthcare that she deserved from her job. That she paid for as part of her salary and that her employer decided pregnancy or preventing them isn't health care for knuckle dragging reasons only her employer knows.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:13 am

LOL @ once again pullng knuckledragger out.

More of that wonderful conversation you yearn for - Way to start things off with "If you happen to disagree with me you're a rude, crude, stupid ass" - which takes the possibility for honest disagreement right out of the equation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 am

LooseGoose wrote:LOL @ once again pullng knuckledragger out.

More of that wonderful conversation you yearn for - Way to start things off with "If you happen to disagree with me you're a rude, crude, stupid ass" - which takes the possibility for honest disagreement right out of the equation.

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?  C49144fff30402292c73288947968186--judging-quotes-judging-people

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:14 am

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:LOL @ once again pullng knuckledragger out.

Besides opposing Trump, what do Democrats stand for?  C49144fff30402292c73288947968186--judging-quotes-judging-people

thank you for this wonderful addition to the conversation.

You all do a lot more bitching about the conversation than participating in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:17 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

thank you for this wonderful addition to the conversation.

You all do a lot more bitching about the conversation than participating in it.

I start a lot of good threads, seek rational conversation, and...well, that is when you show up with links from Newsbusters or repeating what Hannity said the night before.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:24 am

Bullshit. Show me ONE post where I parrot Hannity. It would be impossible since I've not listened to his show in at least 5-6 years and probably not 10 times total lifetime. Another of your fantasies.

Please post which sources are ok to link to for your threads? I note you don't question whether the info from Newsbusters is true, just that you don't like it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:26 am

A very specific question, see if you can answer this with a simple yes or no and no name calling:

Do you believe that science determines the sex of human beings?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
- Worker's rights

So you want to significantly boost Federal Healthcare spending?  I didn't say that.  The 30% of doctors and 80% of dentists won't take Medicaid.  Would you require them to do so?   The fight at the federal level has not been over health care, it's been over health insurance but you know that.  The health insurance available right now does nothing to guarantee access to care.  And that's the problem.  Healthcare is treated as a commodity now, except when it's not.  People show up at an emergency room, they are guaranteed care, the cost of that care is 1). never fully compensated,
and 2). spread around the community through direct payments from municipalities to hospitals for uncompensated care.  Those payments come from various sources (often property taxes).  If that's not socialized medicine, I don't know what it is.  Why not let's formalize it and treat these people before their conditions become emergency room worthy (it's cheaper)?  Or, we need to say definitively that healthcare is a privilege, and allow (no, demand) that hospitals turn away people that can't pay because as a society we will not pay for it.  Healthcare is a right, or it isn't.  We can't go on the way we are.  And yes, if we go universal, doctors will be forced to either take the payments agreed upon by the system, or learn a new trade.  The horror.

Even in the Western States?  Most of them are 40% Federally owned and up to 80%.  Would it hurt to sell some of that to raise $$ and bring that land into the property tax rolls to help local governments? Property taxes are already paid to local governments by the federal government - it's called "payments in lieu of taxes"  Could some of the property be offloaded?  Maybe.  The problem is that the property that is desirable to private interests is also the most valuable (monetarily and environmentally.  The ranchers don't want the scrub steppe out in the middle of nowhere.  They want the well-vegetated grassland with the stream running through it.
 Further, private interests already have default privatized public property by buying up land all around it and land locking huge acreages.  There is no requirement that the public get access to our lands.  They own public land by default.  I am all for common sense land exchanges that benefit the public by restoring access, but to just sell off public land is unrealistic, because the public will be left with the dregs... which is of course the whole point.

In real inflation adjusted $$ spending on education has skyrocketed and outcomes haven't.  Do you support that continued trajectory rather than look for innovation outside of pouring more $$ in? Of course.  We spend a lot with poor results.  Innovation? Great!  Adding the motivation of profit?  The dumbest idea of all time.
When profit is the goal, a good education is not.  And I believe it can't be both.  There are many examples all over the world of lower spending with better results.  But none of those include for-profit education systems.

What rights are workers lacking that we need to fight for? There is a general anti-collective bargaining propaganda machine that has beaten down collective action since... well forever.  And there's no doubt that propaganda machine has won.  Labor is dead.  Although there is nothing overtly stopping people from collective bargaining,
the income gap is at its widest since prior to the great depression and even in this supposedly booming economy, when labor scarcity should be driving up wages, it's not.  So, to answer your question, I think "right to work" should be abolished, and unions should be strengthened.  And yes, that means I believe that if a large enough group of workers agree that there should be dues paid to a union by everyone, then it should be a requirement.

If every dollar were on record do you support caps on giving or spending? I think caps would inevitably be arbitrary.  Eliminating dark money would be the goal here.
 I would also like to see a return to the fairness doctrine (on all platforms), which is related to my support for net neutrality.  We can talk more about that if you want.

What classes of people do you consider unprotected at this time? Formally, LGBT folks are completely unprotected by federal nondiscrimination law.

Have you ever had trouble obtaining a contraceptive?  Do you personally know someone that has endured this struggle? When I was a sexually active teen, absolutely.  I think condoms should be anonymously available in every junior high and high school in the country for free.  As medically feasible, I think girls should be able to obtain BC for free as soon as they are sexually active without parental consent.  I think sex education needs to be open an honest about what kids are doing and what the consequences are without demonizing the child for what they naturally want to do.  You can present the info without moral judgement and without encouraging it.  Abstinence only sex ed is dumb.  I think a more liberal approach to sex ed and contraception would lead to a lower instance of abortion, which I think is a goal we all have in common.

Now let's argue, bitch.

Last edited by Rocinante on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

A very specific question, see if you can answer this with a simple yes or no and no name calling:

No.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Bullshit. Show me ONE post where I parrot Hannity. It would be impossible since I've not listened to his show in at least 5-6 years and probably not 10 times total lifetime. Another of your fantasies.

Please post which sources are ok to link to for your threads? I note you don't question whether the info from Newsbusters is true, just that you don't like it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bullshit. Show me ONE post where I parrot Hannity. It would be impossible since I've not listened to his show in at least 5-6 years and probably not 10 times total lifetime. Another of your fantasies.

Typical know it all lefty. Called out as a liar, denies lying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Ah fuck it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Ah fuck it.

You asked questions. I tried to answer them. I'd like to talk about it. Ignore TN for now. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Ah fuck it.

That is actually a good point. We, and that does include you, have all gotten pretty carried away.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:46 am

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No.

Then what does?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next