Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to

5 posters

Go down

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to Empty If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-02, 23:33

the previous incidents showing a dead POTUS. Trump wants it both ways--playing the victim and aggressor. If Barron was traumatized by the sight of Griffin's fake Donnie head, how would the child of a CNN reporter react seeing their mommy or daddy getting the shit kicked out of them by the president?

Fucking hypocrite.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to Empty Re: If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to

Post by DWags 2017-07-03, 00:28

Game on

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to R9hkqs
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to Empty Re: If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-03, 00:31

Can I condemn both? Will that be an option on the political purity test?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 08:57

DWags wrote:Game on

If Donnie is going to abide mock beatdowns of reporters, then I withdraw my objection to R9hkqs

Yep that's pretty close to a laughing meme using fake wrestling.

If people weren't so fixated on finding the latest faux outrage over Trump they could have had a nice chuckle.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-03, 09:00

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Game on

If people weren't so fixated on finding the latest faux outrage over Trump they could have had a nice chuckle.

Violence against reporters which is very likely to happen and has vs cutting the head off the president

Which one is more far fetched.

Hey I'm just playing Trumps game. Not funny? Gee that's too bad. I bet Trump thinks it is. Because that's what he wants.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-03, 09:11

President Twitter thumbs again showing his dedication and sincerity in MAGA.  This guy is a problem solver.  I admire his dedication to the common good of America.  The country can't say he hasn't buried himself in the hard work and commitment it takes to be the leader of the free world.  How anyone who voted for him could ever say they were duped is beyond me.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 09:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Violence against reporters which is very likely to happen and has vs cutting the head off the president

Hey I'm just playing Trumps game. Not funny? Gee that's too bad. I bet Trump thinks it is. Because that's what he wants.

Oh come on Wags get off your high horse...it was an amusing fake wrestling meme.

You all are so blinded by TrumpHate you can't even laugh anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 09:17

kingstonlake wrote:President Twitter thumbs again showing his dedication and sincerity in MAGA.  This guy is a problem solver.  I admire his dedication to the common good of America.  The country can't say he hasn't buried himself in the hard work and commitment it takes to be the leader of the free world.  How anyone who voted for him could ever say they were duped is beyond me.

Link me to your posts similar to this one when our last President was doing March Madness brackets, beer summits and a week on the Vineyard. I'll note for the record you won't find me bitching about those activities in any posts here. I recognize that it can't be all drudge work all the time, the President needs a life. Trump's version of that seems to be driving people mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-03, 09:24

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh come on Wags get off your high horse...it was an amusing fake wrestling meme.

You all are so blinded by TrumpHate you can't even laugh anymore.

It was a fake head. It's funny. Fake head. Get it? Just like there really isn't a CNN reporter with a CNN head. Get it? I wonder if that meme made any reporters 11 year old cry or worry? That would be funny too. Get it?

or those kids of reporters for CNN don't count. But still that would be funny. Get it? Get it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 09:28

OK, sorry for trying to chill your outrage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-03, 09:28

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:President Twitter thumbs again showing his dedication and sincerity in MAGA.  This guy is a problem solver.  I admire his dedication to the common good of America.  The country can't say he hasn't buried himself in the hard work and commitment it takes to be the leader of the free world.  How anyone who voted for him could ever say they were duped is beyond me.

Link me to your posts similar to this one when our last President was doing March Madness brackets, beer summits and a week on the Vineyard. I'll note for the record you won't find me bitching about those activities in any posts here. I recognize that it can't be all drudge work all the time, the President needs a life. Trump's version of that seems to be driving people mad.

Maybe Trump could then just do that shit where he insults people one half hour on one day every March. That would be great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 09:45

should Dana be arrested? Is the clenched fist of truth too much?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-03, 09:48

LooseGoose wrote:should Dana be arrested? Is the clenched fist of truth too much?

Should Trump be? It's all just a joke isn't it? It's the way TRUMP WANTS America to be. He leads by example here. He has shown the way. Fuck yeah. I get how funny it is now. Get it? Get it? It's fuuuuunnnnnyyyyy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-03, 10:10

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:should Dana be arrested? Is the clenched fist of truth too much?

Should Trump be? It's all just a joke isn't it? It's the way TRUMP WANTS America to be. He leads by example here. He has shown the way. Fuck yeah. I get how funny it is now. Get it? Get it? It's fuuuuunnnnnyyyyy.

If you can look beyond the media meltdown - tell me how America has collapsed under Trump? I mean actual real events that have changed lives, etc. Not left wing hand wringing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-03, 10:26

The guy that made the video is a real barrel of laughs.

trump_s_cnn_tweet_appears_to_have_originated_from_hanassholesolo_a_racist.html

Last edited by Herbie Green on 2017-07-03, 10:28; edited 1 time in total
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-07-03, 10:28

LooseGoose wrote:Link me to your posts similar to this one when our last President was doing March Madness brackets, beer summits and a week on the Vineyard.

I don't recall him going on tirades and being an ass clown about about news agencies, degrading women, calling people low IQ, and being fixated on anything or anyone who disagreed with him.  Like, you know..... the birther idiots.........He took the high road and showed class and restraint.  Basically didn't act like a middle schooler responding to everyones facebook or twitter comments.

LooseGoose wrote:  I'll note for the record you won't find me bitching about those activities in any posts here.

You can't because the former president didn't do it.

LooseGoose wrote:I recognize that it can't be all drudge work all the time, the President needs a life.

Apparently it takes up a lot of his time.  like, A LOT..... He has doesn't realize he's not a private citizen anymore.

LooseGoose wrote:Trump's version of that seems to be driving people mad.

I'd say anyone with a twitter account, morning show, 24 hour news network, or facebook page drives him nuts.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down