Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump seems to be very popular in Poland

5 posters

Go down

Trump seems to be very popular in Poland Empty Trump seems to be very popular in Poland

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-06, 08:22

Donald Trump didn’t exactly earn a unanimously warm welcome during his first trip to Europe as president in May. To ensure that his second visit starts off on a far more positive note this week, considerable measures are being taken, including those borrowed straight from the Communist Party playbook.

Ahead of making his way to Germany for the start of the G-20 summit Friday, Trump will land in Poland Wednesday and is guaranteed a rapturous reception: Supportive crowds literally will be bused in to cheer for him.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-poland-crowds-bus-communist-632124?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New%20Campaign&utm_term=%2ASituation%20Report

I realize I am being critical of Trump, which automatically makes me a liberal even though my post did not actually make a value statement of any kind. I have also not fact checked this post with the latest Hannity podcast.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump seems to be very popular in Poland Empty Re: Trump seems to be very popular in Poland

Post by DWags 2017-07-06, 08:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Donald Trump didn’t exactly earn a unanimously warm welcome during his first trip to Europe as president in May. To ensure that his second visit starts off on a far more positive note this week, considerable measures are being taken, including those borrowed straight from the Communist Party playbook.

Ahead of making his way to Germany for the start of the G-20 summit Friday, Trump will land in Poland Wednesday and is guaranteed a rapturous reception: Supportive crowds literally will be bused in to cheer for him.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-poland-crowds-bus-communist-632124?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New%20Campaign&utm_term=%2ASituation%20Report

I realize I am being critical of Trump, which automatically makes me a liberal even though my post did not actually make a value statement of any kind. I have also not fact checked this post with the latest Hannity podcast.

Yeah, I heard they were doing that with crowds. Whatevs. It just doesn't matter with the Trump supporters. If he got boo'ed they'd love it too. "Fuck those poles" we'd hear.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump seems to be very popular in Poland Empty Re: Trump seems to be very popular in Poland

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-06, 08:33

It's just so so so so so terrifyingly easy for foreign leaders to manipulate him. Make him feel like he's a special big boy and he'll do whatever you want.

Even i fucking know it. And I'm just some asshole. Putin is going to play this guy like f'n fiddle and trump is going to walk away thinking he did a good job because he's President Big Boy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-06, 08:35

*note- Merkel and Macron et al, you know, the good guys in the story, should probably do more stroking President Big Boy's ego publically rather than being adversarial.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-06, 09:10

Probably one reason he's popular.

GOOD: As Trump Visits, U.S. Agrees to Sell Missile Defense to Poland.

Trump’s visit also strengthened Poland’s defense. Wednesday night, the U.S. agreed to sell Patriot missile defense systems to Poland in a memorandum, Poland’s Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz said.

“A memorandum was signed tonight that the U.S. government has agreed to sell Poland Patriot missiles in the most modern configuration,” Macierewicz said in a news conference broadcast on public television Thursday morning.

“I am glad that I can pass on this information on the day of President’s Trump visit to Warsaw,” Macierewicz added.

President Obama was caught off mic promising Vladimir Putin “more flexibility” on missile defense after his reelection. Trump is delivering Patriot missiles to Poland.

Tell me again who the Kremlin stooge is?

11 Posted at 8:36 am by Stephen Green
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-06, 09:12

OBAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-06, 09:13

And of course if you watched his speech and didn't rely on the media to tell you how the crowd reacted you'd know that.

But you continue to be spoonfed your shit by TPM and Kos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-06, 09:15

LooseGoose wrote:And of course if you watched his speech and didn't rely on the media to tell you how the crowd reacted you'd know that.

I watched. Crowd didn't always know when to applaud. But they did.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-06, 09:20

LooseGoose wrote:And of course if you watched his speech and didn't rely on the media to tell you how the crowd reacted you'd know that.

I did watch it. Was the live coverage on InfoWars any good?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-07-06, 09:27; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-06, 09:27

What has Trump done that wouldn't make him popular? To date Trump has been vacillating on NATO but hasn't bailed so I suspect Poland wants to be Trump's BFF.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-06, 09:34

Why does Poland need a missile defense system?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down