Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese

4 posters

Go down

Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese Empty Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese

Post by Guest 2017-07-11, 10:11

Young Japanese People are Not Having Sex

Nearly half of Japanese people are entering their 30s without any sexual experience, according to new research.

The country is facing a steep population decline as a growing number of youngsters abstain from sex and avoid romantic relationships.

Some men claimed they "find women scary" as a poll found that 43 per cent of people aged 18 to 34 from the island nation say they are virgins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese Empty Re: Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-07-11, 10:16

Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese Empty Re: Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese

Post by Nordic 2017-07-11, 11:50

Solid
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-11, 11:53

umm.. how young are we talking here?

Thanks,

For bin
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-11, 11:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:umm.. how young are we talking here?

Thanks,

For bin

You've overused that joke a lot, but here is where it was quite possibly the most useless.

Yikes. Shockingly bad.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-11, 12:00

Death Roe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:umm.. how young are we talking here?

Thanks,

For bin

You've overused that joke a lot, but here is where it was quite possibly the most useless.

Yikes. Shockingly bad.
thanks for reading and, even more importantly, for replying to my juvenile and incessant need for attention.

much appreciated. Until today I didn't know this board was majority Japanese 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down