Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board)

+2
DWags
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board) Empty Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board)

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-11, 20:13

I love his smile and superior hockey skills.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board) Empty Re: Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board)

Post by DWags 2017-07-11, 20:21

I like the naked pictures of him he sends to my email. He's much larger than our small handed guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board) Empty Re: Say nice things about Putin here (lots of people read this board)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-03-18, 08:11

Putin was re-elected to a 5th term in a glorious landslide free-and-fair election where the will of the people spoke resoundingly of their love of their leader.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-03-18, 11:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:Putin was re-elected to a 5th term in a glorious landslide free-and-fair election where the will of the people spoke resoundingly of their love of their leader.

Don’t forget  their love for their homeland
Mother Russia
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-18, 12:20

I love how he had an easier time defeating the GOP than he did Ukraine.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-03-19, 08:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love how he had an easier time defeating the GOP than he did Ukraine.

Wait a minute .... I thought he was working with the GOP to defeat Joe Biden and Hillary? You guys really need to get your story straight.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-19, 08:49

Zurn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I love how he had an easier time defeating the GOP than he did Ukraine.

Wait a minute .... I thought he was working with the GOP to defeat Joe Biden and Hillary?
correct.

he took over your party in an effort to defeat democracy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down