Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow?

+6
Floyd Robertson
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
The Pantry
GRR Spartan
DWags
10 posters

Go down

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow? Empty Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow?

Post by Guest 2017-07-13, 20:47

Parole decision expected Friday in 'White Boy Rick' case

The notorious Detroit drug dealer dubbed “White Boy Rick” is expected to know by the end of the week if he will be paroled for the crime he committed 30 years ago.

The 10-member Michigan Parole Board is scheduled to vote Friday whether to parole Richard Wershe Jr. during a meeting closed to the public, Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Chris Gautz said. A decision is expected that day.

“If the decision is to parole him, then it’s likely he’ll be released sometime mid-August,” Gautz said.

Six members must support Wershe’s release for it to happen. So far, the 47-year-old inmate has spent 29 years in prison.

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow? White%20Boy%20Rick%20collage%20mugs_1464021470370_5174613_ver1.0_1280_720
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow? Empty Re: Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow?

Post by DWags 2017-07-13, 20:59

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow? 11liftd
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow? Empty Re: Will White Boy Hatcher's cousin get sprung tomorrow?

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-13, 21:03

Doubtful.
Although a lot of people are dead or in Kilpatrick's case incarcerated. The shadow of Coleman Young still looms large. I think Rick Wersche knows names of Detroit dignitaries, Detroit police and Wayne County sheriff dept who allowed the kingpins to operate and were more than happy to label Wersche the mastermind he never was.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-07-13, 21:07

Guy still has one of the longest necks of any person I've ever seen.

If they don't parole him, it will be kinda like Red not getting paroled in Shawshank until near the end.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-13, 21:20

The Pantry wrote:Guy still has one of the longest necks of any person I've ever seen.

If they don't parole him, it will be kinda like Red not getting paroled in Shawshank until near the end.

Dude looks like he's got a goiter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-07-14, 10:02

I guess he needed a better street name than DickWersh
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 11:16

Paroled.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 11:18

‘White Boy Rick’ Wershe granted parole

http://detne.ws/2ugUb8p
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 11:19

tGreenWay wrote:
‘White Boy Rick’ Wershe granted parole

http://detne.ws/2ugUb8p

So now off to prison in Florida.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-28, 09:51

Looks like November of '20....

'White Boy Rick' expected to be released in 2020 or earlier
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-20, 10:53

Big day today.

White Boy Rick to be set free today after spending entire adult life in prison for selling drugs
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-20, 10:56

Update

[tw]1285226414111850496[/tw]

Fiancee is kinda hot.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-07-20, 11:02

You going to get yourself locked up, Floyd?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-20, 11:07

Turtleneck wrote:You going to get yourself locked up, Floyd?

I have no idea what you're referring to.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-07-20, 11:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:You going to get yourself locked up, Floyd?

So you can get a hot fiancée.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-07-20, 12:03

Motown Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Yeah, that sailed right over my head, duh.

No. I think I'll keep trying a more conventional route. Not that it's working out so well.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-07-20, 12:38

Tinder works through prison walls?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-20, 15:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Yeah, that sailed right over my head, duh.

No. I think I'll keep trying a more conventional route. Not that it's working out so well.

If you ever change your mind, I’ve got a couple of bodies on me that you can claim. Do the time, meet a gal, conjugal visits, and I know for a fact it wouldn’t be some federal ‘pound you in the ass’ prison.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-21, 08:57

Checked the movie out last night. Didn't really know much of this story. Yeah, the kid was a dirtball but life in prison? Come on assholes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-07-21, 09:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Checked the movie out last night. Didn't really know much of this story. Yeah, the kid was a dirtball but life in prison? Come on assholes.

Find a documentary, the Hollywood movie is garbage. The director was from the UK and didn’t know shit about the US justice system.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-21, 09:51

Motown Spartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Checked the movie out last night. Didn't really know much of this story. Yeah, the kid was a dirtball but life in prison? Come on assholes.

Find a documentary, the Hollywood movie is garbage.  The director was from the UK and didn’t know shit about the US justice system.

I took umbrage to the kid offering the other kid a soda. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-07-21, 10:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Find a documentary, the Hollywood movie is garbage.  The director was from the UK and didn’t know shit about the US justice system.

I took umbrage to the kid offering the other kid a soda. No

Oh, yeah. I remember that. I remember thinking at the time the scriptwriter screwed up. No way a kid from SE Michigan calls it a soda.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-07-21, 12:16

Purely anecdotal.

Cousins in Detroit.  One was a Detroit policeman.  The oldest left Wayne State with a public policy degree and worked in the Mayor's Office from when he was hired when Roman Gribbs was mayor in 1972 and retired in 2012 when Bing was mayor. Their youngest brother went to Wayne State Law school and worked for a firm in Detroit that specialized in real estate for about a dozen years (1998-2010, Iilitch family were their biggest clients)

All three said on separate occasions that Rick Wershe was a criminal and the designated patsy to be portrayed as a drug kingpin.  

According to the cousin who was a cop, Wershe was more of a gopher who knew a lot of people. The rub was Wershe knew people (like undercover law enforcement and city government officials) who were on the payrolls of drug organizations and some high level people who also reportedly had expensive cocaine habits.

The lawyer and the cousin who spent his career in the mayor's office would only say the people Wershe knew were "well connected" in Detroit politics and local offices of Federal law enforcement.

Wershe is out because those folks who opposed his release are dead or have lost any power they had thru political connections.  A few years back the now retired cop and the cousin who retired from the City of Detroit with 40 years (he took a one time cash payout) both said Wershe's life out of prison would be like a Mafia snitch being released without a new identity.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-07-21, 14:10

Hope the dude is smart enough to move to Alaska. Get the fuck away from Detroit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down