Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?

+9
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
msugolfguy
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Empty Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-26, 23:41

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci  57m57 minutes ago
In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45

Ryan Lizza‏Verified account @RyanLizza  19m19 minutes ago
In case there's any ambiguity in his tweet I can confirm that Scaramucci wants the FBI to investigate Reince for leaking.

Guys, things are going smoothly. This White House is running like a well oiled machine.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-07-27, 11:50; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Empty Re: Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-26, 23:46

I was trying to find an appropriate thread but then I gave up. But yeah, Priebus is super fucked and is going to be given the black rose in Celebrity President this week.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Empty Re: Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?

Post by DWags 2017-07-26, 23:51

These dumb asses have to stop pulling guns out and shooting each other and start running our fucking country
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-26, 23:54

DWags wrote:These dumb asses have to stop pulling guns out and shooting each other and start running our fucking country

I'm not a huge fan of when they focus on policy tbh dwags. Maybe they just keep firing and replacing each other for another year or so. Then we get the house back and they miss their window altogether.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-26, 23:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:These dumb asses have to stop pulling guns out and shooting each other and start running our fucking country

I'm not a huge fan of when they focus on policy tbh dwags. Maybe they just keep firing and replacing each other for another year or so. Then we get the house back and they miss their window altogether.

Frankly, they scare the hell out of me
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-26, 23:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I was trying to find an appropriate thread but then I gave up. But yeah, Priebus is super fucked and is going to be given the black rose in Celebrity President this week.

Stop. Following. Me. Around. Twitter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 00:03

It's a bunch of backstabbing, dog-eat-dog, fuckwads inside the White House. Gucci might want to investigate himself.

Politico reported Tuesday that White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci prompted the resignation of assistant press secretary Michael Short by telling Politico that he planned to fire Short as part of an effort to stop leaks to the press.

When Short resigned shortly after Politico published Scaramucci’s stated plans, Scaramucci went on to blame the Politico report for Short’s resignation.

According to Politico’s reporting, Scaramucci confirmed to Politico himself early Tuesday morning that he planned to fire Short at a morning meeting, but as Politico notes, “that move was apparently delayed.” Politico published a story on Scaramucci’s plan for the communications team at 9:15 am.

A few hours later, Axios’s Jonathan Swan tweeted that he had received a text message from Short saying he had resigned.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/25/16026902/anthony-scaramucci-michael-short-fired-leaks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 00:04

Philip Rucker‏Verified account @PhilipRucker 24m24 minutes ago
Some in White House are trying to build a case that Priebus is a leaker — “a diagram” charting leaks, per senior official — to show Trump.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 00:33

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Img_2611
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 00:42

Stop making the Internet creepy, Travis.

And why are you following Obama coms people? They are so yesterday.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 00:45

Turtleneck wrote:Stop making the Internet creepy, Travis.

And why are you following Obama coms people? They are so yesterday.

Cause I sorta  Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  2764 Pod Save America. They make me happy.

Edit- also depressed. But sometimes happy. But also sometimes focused. And sometimes jovial. Its good stuff turtleneck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 00:53

Guys, Gucci Scaramucci deleted the tweet and now has this up.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 5m5 minutes ago
Wrong! Tweet was public notice to leakers that all Sr Adm officials are helping to end illegal leaks. @Reince45
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 00:54

Eat my asshole turtleneck.

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Img_2612
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 01:07

Disagree. The more they wage war on each other, the less damage they're doing to our country.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 11:50

Washington (CNN)Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director who was brought in to bring order to a press shop in turmoil, called into CNN's "New Day" on Thursday and all but blamed chief of staff Reince Priebus for leaking information.

In the remarkable interview, which lasted for more than a half hour, the developing power struggle inside the West Wing was on full display, with Scaramucci at one point warning that "the fish stinks from the head down." Scaramucci, whose relationship with Priebus has been fraught since he was initially unable to secure a White House job after President Donald Trump's election, did little to show his relationship with Priebus was changing and said it was up to the chief of staff to show he was not leaking.

Hours earlier, the White House communications director -- who notably announced last week that he reports to Trump, not Priebus -- copied the chief of staff in a tweet about leaks before deleting it. He later told CNN the message was not a call for the FBI to investigate the chief of staff.

"When I put out a tweet and I put Reince's name in a tweet, they're all making the assumption that it's him because journalists know who the leakers are," Scaramucci said on "New Day." "So if Reince wants to explain he's not a leaker, let him do that. But let me tell you about myself. I'm a straight shooter and I'll go right to the heart of the matter."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/anthony-scaramucci-reince-priebus/index.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 13:03

When turtleneck and I run into each other at the gym...

Is Gucci Scaramucci gunning for Priebus?  Img_2620
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 13:10

Gucci looks like he was in that most recent Wall Street movie, or maybe American Psycho.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 13:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:When turtleneck and I run into each other at the gym...

That picture just showed up in my Twitter feed. It was a retweet, but I still hate you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-27, 13:17

Trump needed a guy to get rid of Preibus. Spicer knew Preibus, they were both long time D.C. insiders and Spicer wasn't going to fire his longtime acquaintance.

Get rid of Spicer and it's open season on Preibus.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-27, 13:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:When turtleneck and I run into each other at the gym...

That picture just showed up in my Twitter feed. It was a retweet, but I still hate you.

I just want you to know that in my head you look pretty much exactly like reince
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 15:12

With Trump’s ‘Green Light,’ Scaramucci Declares Total War on Reince Priebus: In an interview, Anthony Scaramucci said he and Reince Priebus were like brothers ...who may or may not want to kill each other.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/with-trumps-green-light-scaramucci-declares-total-war-on-reince-priebus

“The president specifically gave [Scaramucci] the green light to go after Reince”—on-air if necessary—one White House adviser told The Daily Beast, citing conversations with President Trump. Scaramucci himself claimed that he had secured Trump’s “blessing” for his words and actions in a phone call with the president prior to a Thursday morning CNN interview.

The “president is not concerned with Reince’s feelings,” the source added. However, Trump has no interest in personally firing Priebus at this time, preferring to delegate abuse of his own chief of staff—who Trump has been frustrated with for months—to his new comms czar nicknamed “The Mooch.”

Cross posting with: https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11927-the-politics-of-game-of-thrones#454606
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 17:26

Holy shit! This is what nearly 63 million Americans signed up for.

“Who leaked that to you?” he asked. I said I couldn’t give him that information. He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said. I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source. He continued to press me and complain about the staff he’s inherited in his new job. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

Now, he wanted to know whom I had been talking to about his dinner with the President. Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.

“Is it an assistant to the President?” he asked. I again told him I couldn’t say. “O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”

I asked him why it was so important for the dinner to be kept a secret. Surely, I said, it would become public at some point. “I’ve asked people not to leak things for a period of time and give me a honeymoon period,” he said. “They won’t do it.” He was getting more and more worked up, and he eventually convinced himself that Priebus was my source.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

He reiterated that Priebus would resign soon, and he noted that he told Trump that he expected Priebus to launch a campaign against him. “He didn’t get the hint that I was reporting directly to the President,” he said. “And I said to the President here are the four or five things that he will do to me.” His list of allegations included leaking the Hannity dinner and the details from his financial-disclosure form.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon/amp

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 17:44

Damnit, Turtleneck, you must be getting the same alerts as I am. Stop following Travis and me. It's creepy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-27, 17:51

Scarramucci is, by far, my favorite politician of all time. He couldn't be more entertaining.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-27, 17:54

I see on twitter one of his more popular nicknames is Mooch. I think Tom Izzo would not approve.

I'm going to call him Guido. Like Guido Scarramucci.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 18:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:I see on twitter one of his more popular nicknames is Mooch. I think Tom Izzo would not approve.

I'm going to call him Guido. Like Guido Scarramucci.

GW Bush calls him Gucci Scaramucci, which is my favorite.

I think this is the White House Trump wants. He wants chaos and disarray, he wants people cutting each other's throats and stabbing each other in the back. He sees it as healthy competition.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 18:01

tGreenWay wrote:Damnit, Turtleneck, you must be getting the same alerts as I am. Stop following Travis and me. It's creepy.

It was in my Twitter feed. Alerts and stats are for losers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 18:21

John Cassidy‏ @JohnCassidy 56s57 seconds ago
I would guess the only real danger to @Scaramucci is that @realDonaldTrump gets jealous of all the publicity he is getting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-27, 18:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Damnit, Turtleneck, you must be getting the same alerts as I am. Stop following Travis and me. It's creepy.

I like alerts. I especially like reading them after a refreshing nap. As I'm putting on my cargo shorts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 18:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I like alerts. I especially like reading them after a refreshing nap. As I'm putting on my cargo shorts.

Your rosebushes look like shit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-27, 22:30

Mike CernovichVerified account
@Cernovich
Mooch and Bannon will be powerful allies, they are clashing due to a misunderstanding. Together they will be powerhouse of media domination.

Roger Stone‏Verified account
@RogerJStoneJr
Nope.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 00:06

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Your rosebushes look like shit.

I'm sorry doctors couldn't get the nematodes out of your crotch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-07-28, 03:24

Turtleneck wrote:

Mike CernovichVerified account
@Cernovich
Mooch and Bannon will be powerful allies, they are clashing due to a misunderstanding. Together they will be powerhouse of media domination.

Roger Stone‏Verified account
@RogerJStoneJr
Nope.

I'm not on Twitter but follow Mike Cernovich must be a trip. Some of the things that guy says, I'm not sure he actually believes it.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-07-28, 10:37

Mooch is hands down my favorite person in the Trump shit show.

What he said about Priebus and Bannon was gold, jerry! Gold!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 16:41

Anthony Scaramucci, the White House’s potty-mouthed new communications director, has been dumped by his beautiful blond wife because of his “naked political ambition,” multiple sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Deidre Ball, who worked as a vice president in investor relations for SkyBridge Capital, the firm he founded in 2005 and sold to ascend to the White House, has filed for divorce from “The Mooch” after three years of marriage after getting fed up with his ruthless quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises.

One source told Page Six, “Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce. She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits’ end. She has left him even though they have two children together.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 16:56

It's official. Priebus is out. It looks like He will - he is poster Travis of the Cosmos - have more time to dedicate to tSwill.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/us/politics/reince-priebus-white-house-trump.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 16:57

This is who is in. Also, Trump clearly being influenced by Bob Sak. People read this board!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that I have just named General/Secretary John F Kelly as White House Chief of Staff. He is a Great American....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 16:58

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
...and a Great Leader. John has also done a spectacular job at Homeland Security. He has been a true star of my Administration
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 17:00

Nick Confessore‏Verified account @nickconfessore 6m6 minutes ago
With Reince & Spicer out, Scaramucci scourging the remaining ex-RNC staff, Trump fast shedding West Wing connections to institutional GOP.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 17:02

Maggie SerotaVerified account @maggieserota 9m9 minutes ago
Maggie Serota
20 bucks says that Reince found out he's out via this tweet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next