Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13..

4 posters

Go down

Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13.. Empty Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:24 pm

I'd never heard of these people until the mainstream media started using them as a way to stir up the racist supporters of the sexual predator..

apparently, though, they're a very scary group of brown people. So... post here when someone you know is murdered by MS 13.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13.. Empty Re: Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:24 pm

for the record, nobody I know has been killed by these scary brown people.

#StayVigilant #MAGA

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13.. Empty Re: Post Here When Someone You Know Joins or is Killed by MS 13..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:25 pm

also, apparently these scary brown people like to recruit others to join their scary club.. so.. please post when someone you know has been recruited by them.

#MAGA

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:28 pm

They have tattoos all over their faces so they should be pretty easy to identify, Bob.

Also they are brown.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Rocinante wrote:They have tattoos all over their faces so they should be pretty easy to identify, Bob.

Also they are brown.
Shocked

thankfully we have the sexual predator to protect us.

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I was thinking of this last night when I heard Trump ask the crackers in West Virginny if they had seen any Russians. I'm like praying he asks those Lilly white knuckle draggers if they had seen any ms13 gangsters and they all start chanting "build the wall".

Alas.... they only showed their fear of Hillary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:54 pm

DWags wrote:I was thinking of this last night when I heard Trump ask the crackers in West Virginny if they had seen any Russians. I'm like praying he asks those Lilly white knuckle draggers if they had seen any ms13 gangsters and they all start chanting "build the wall".

Alas.... they only showed their fear of Hillary.

Would have been comedy gold if Fredo or Kushner had been there.

DAD! We've seen them!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down