Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..

3 posters

Go down

Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..  Empty Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-07, 07:56

Newt Gingrich‏Verified account @newtgingrich 22h22 hours ago

President Trump got 68.63% in West Virginia, 4.8% in Washingtoin DC. Guess where Mueller has a grand jury? Guess how biased it will be?

poor snowflakes... sad about having their sexual predator picked on..  No    

Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..  502811600  Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..  Empty Re: Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..

Post by DWags 2017-08-07, 08:00

Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of white noise from both sides on this, but bottom line grand juries are gonna grand jury. They don't fuck around. When I heard that, I thought for the first time someone's in some shit.

I guess we'll see. Seems like Newt might know that too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..  Empty Re: Snowflake Newt Gingrich Whining About the Sexual Predator's Grand Jury..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-07, 08:05

DWags wrote:Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of white noise from both sides on this, but bottom line grand juries are gonna grand jury. They don't fuck around. When I heard that, I thought for the first time someone's in some shit.

I guess we'll see. Seems like Newt might know that too.
I guess Newt was to busy having yet another affair to remember that Bill Clinton's grand jury was in DC.

maybe next time the sexual predator obstructs justice, he should do it in a red state.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-07, 08:08

Why would a grand jury be in West Virginia? Wouldn't Maryland or Virginia be closer?

Is Newt biased or geographically challenged?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down