Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything?

+3
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything? Empty Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything?

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-29, 12:37

Question
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything? Empty Re: Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-29, 12:42

I have confidence that Trump will continue shitposting on Twitter, that's about all.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything? Empty Re: Do you have confidence in this administration's approach to anything?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-29, 13:35

No. None.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-29, 13:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:I have confidence that Trump will continue shitposting on Twitter, that's about all.

Well, I guess there's that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-29, 14:24

No. I also have a few concerns. For people saying that the Democrats are only opposing Trump, isn't that more projecting from the Republicans, since they only seem to be basing current policy over what pisses off those damn Libs or reverses anything that Obama did. We're currently a rudderless ship, and I don't see any answers from the right, other than them gloating that they won and libs just need to get over it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-08-29, 20:41

InTenSity wrote:No. I also have a few concerns. For people saying that the Democrats are only opposing Trump, isn't that more projecting from the Republicans, since they only seem to be basing current policy over what pisses off those damn Libs or reverses anything that Obama did. We're currently a rudderless ship, and I don't see any answers from the right, other than them gloating that they won and libs just need to get over it.

Actually he has been pretty good in Forgein Policy in the middle east, it hasn't been that bad. China was so /so but I trust Huntsmen on that side of the world.

His relationship with Europe blows.

I don't think his economic policies help the forgotten man.

I'm torn on police stuff, I don't buy the face policy need tanks/ bigger vehicles to keep the public safe. I worry about them being solider want to bes on U S soil.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-29, 20:48

msugolfguy wrote:
InTenSity wrote:No. I also have a few concerns. For people saying that the Democrats are only opposing Trump, isn't that more projecting from the Republicans, since they only seem to be basing current policy over what pisses off those damn Libs or reverses anything that Obama did. We're currently a rudderless ship, and I don't see any answers from the right, other than them gloating that they won and libs just need to get over it.

Actually he has been pretty good in Forgein Policy in the middle east, it hasn't been that bad. China was so /so but I trust Huntsmen on that side of the world.

I'm torn on police stuff, I don't buy the face policy need tanks/ bigger vehicles to keep the public safe. I worry about them being solider want to bes on U S soil.

His biggest accomplishment was getting the UN Security Council to vote 15-0 to impose sanctions on North Korea.

But, they're still shooting missiles off.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-08-30, 13:51

msugolfguy wrote:

From what I've read our relations with China are going to get worse.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-30, 14:07

The President won Missouri by a lot.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down