Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week power rankings in the big ten:

2 posters

Go down

First week power rankings in the big ten:    Empty First week power rankings in the big ten:

Post by DWags 2017-09-03, 13:06

1.  PSU, the flying child abusers look solid on both sides of the ball, they can score on anybody and though it's hard to tell against Akron, their defense is probably solid

2.  OSU:   I think we'll learn a lot more next Saturday.  I know they're full of talent, but there just seems to be something that they have a lack of....

3.  Wisconsin:   This team could really get rolling.  and they have a very favorable schedule.

4.  Michigan:   Scary fast on defense, they'll jump up.  Yes, recruiting does matter, they get a consistent QB and this team could beat the top three teams in the league.

5.  Maryland:  What Maryland?  Really?  O.K., till we get more fim they hung 51 on texas at texas so we'll just stick them here.  Oh, and the helmets are so distracting to their coaches, they put two number 57's on the line of scrimmage.  Nice

6.  Iowa:   Steady as they go, defense is solid and Roc has said that Wyoming isnt that bad.  if they could get a punter who doesn't wiff on the ball when he punts it, they'll improve out there in that god forsaken state, but Iowa made them look fairly stupid.

7.  MSU:  Shit, why not,  I'm a homer, still puts us 5th best in the east, but Who really knows.  So young, so early, so what. 

8/ 9/10/11 Indian/Northwestern/Minnesota/Purude   inter changeable all can certainly beat MSU.  Wish we had NW or Minnesota at home, makes it more difficult and yes, three of those four could be put in front of us as of now.

12.  Rutgers.  Fuck rutgers.  We lost o them at home, I'll never go to another game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

First week power rankings in the big ten:    Empty Re: First week power rankings in the big ten:

Post by Guest 2017-09-03, 13:12

and Fuck Illinois and Nebraska too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First week power rankings in the big ten:    Empty Re: First week power rankings in the big ten:

Post by DWags 2017-09-03, 14:36

LooseGoose wrote:and Fuck Illinois and Nebraska too.

Holy Shit,  First week power rankings in the big ten:    502811600

I"m sitting here doing this shit off the top of my head, watching soe highlights and guessing at shit cause I didn't get a t time and I'll be damned, forgot those two fucks.

But yeah, ILL/NEB/Rut   I'd give Nebraska the nod over the other two.  They'll be looking for a new coach by November too
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-03, 14:41

Speed kills. We don't have nearly enough. And PSU looks legit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-03, 14:45

tGreenWay wrote:Speed kills. We don't have nearly enough. And PSU looks legit.

Michigan, OSU and PSU would definitely win a track eet against us.   You certainly can make kids faster, but you can also make your faster kids faster, so, there's that.  we need more speed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-09-03, 14:49

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Speed kills. We don't have nearly enough. And PSU looks legit.

Michigan, OSU and PSU would definitely win a track eet against us.   You certainly can make kids faster, but you can also make your faster kids faster, so, there's that.  we need more speed.

Been saying it for years. You can see how southern teams are so much faster than MSU and the rest of the B1G. It's obvious that OSU, UM and PSU have upped their game. Even their plays develop much faster. We, meanwhile, trod along.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-10, 23:12

2nd week:

1.  Ped State U

2-13.  everybody else.  Not a team we cant beat, not a team who cant beat us.

14.  Rutgers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down