Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics

+5
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Empty I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:24

I could be wrong. But if you add a picture to a post please chose your sizing as the "blog" size. It will insert the picture where it can be completely viewed vs monster size and only half available to view.

Frankly I'm don't want to miss any of Bob's thoughts and prayers pics. It just doesn't have the same effect when it's "thoughts and pr........." I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Empty Re: I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:26

I'm usually on a tablet but when I post pics I try to test them first and if they look too big I manually resize them to 800x600.

This is probably not helping on mobile I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Empty Re: I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:44

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Z
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:45

I love you Travis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:45

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-YbhfjV5MVRbYezXHj_BK5q1gr3qpQG-DqgLUax9AZWk4ThCOoA
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:46

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Heic0112a
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:46

kingstonlake wrote:I could be wrong. But if you add a picture to a post please chose your sizing as the "blog" size. It will insert the picture where it can be completely viewed vs monster size and only half available to view.

Frankly I'm don't want to miss any of Bob's thoughts and prayers pics. It just doesn't have the same effect when it's "thoughts and pr........." I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics 1494614055
if you miss any of my thoughts and prayers pics, you'll be able to feel them in your heart.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:47

Back to hating Travis.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:50

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJHtkwD8ADFbztRI-DWGDjE0TSigJKD3l_B9YzgEGsucy4ib4zwg
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:51

We can't go on this way Travis. It's an emotional rollercoaster.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:54

I assume most of us use a mobile device on this site......adding pics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwo81ms7qW_XoTgCK_RYA6jeXy-qbw5aFUPLYt4p1le90R_rSO
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 13:55

I'm wondering when we'll click on the thread and Travis uploads a huge pic of his small donger.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 14:28

Mods please ban Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 14:29

Travis, please ban yourself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 14:37

I'm going to be an astronaut! Pew pew pew!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:06

When I'm working, I'm usually on a desktop or laptop. And those little pics are too fucking small. But when at home, I'm on mobile. So I get that, too. Dammit, I want it both ways!

It seems like forumotion would be able to have some coding in the website that fits the image to the size of the screen as is the case on the mobile versions of most sites. But I know nothing about web design.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:10

MiamiSpartan wrote:When I'm working, I'm usually on a desktop or laptop. And those little pics are too fucking small. But when at home, I'm on mobile. So I get that, too. Dammit, I want it both ways!

It seems like forumotion would be able to have some coding in the website that fits the image to the size of the screen as is the case on the mobile versions of most sites. But I know nothing about web design.

This would be more of a web development issue than web design, MiamiSpartan.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 15:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm going to be an astronaut! Pew pew pew!

A penalty worse than a ban would be to make Travis read all of his own posts. Mods, please make it so.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 3 Oct 2017 - 17:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:When I'm working, I'm usually on a desktop or laptop. And those little pics are too fucking small. But when at home, I'm on mobile. So I get that, too. Dammit, I want it both ways!

This would be more of a web development issue than web design, MiamiSpartan.
Then I guess it goes without saying that I know nothing about web development either.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 9:17

Death Roe wrote:I'm wondering when we'll click on the thread and Travis uploads a huge pic of his small donger.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down