Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?

+8
Turtleneck
y2kMgrad
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Empty Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 20:59

And why?

It needed its own thread. Is this a beef industry thing? A lettuce? Corn industry? Who lobbied for this? And why are we sheep?

I'm eating something bland and boring tomorrow. And I'm taking a knee after.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Empty Re: Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-03, 21:00

I'm pretty sure brown people voted it that way.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-03, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Empty Re: Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-03, 21:00

It's none of your fucking business 

Mods merge
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 21:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm pretty sure brown people voted it that way.

[Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Giphy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-03, 21:29

According to instagram it was national boyfriend day today.

By the way wags - capitalism creates days like these. $ to be made from the sheep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-03, 21:31

Oaxaca's shrimp tacos are the best you'll find north of the coming wall.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-03, 21:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:According to instagram it was national boyfriend day today.

By the way wags - capitalism creates days like these. $ to be made from the sheep.
You, and your funder Bob, can feel free to move to mother commie Russia any time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 21:34

The Pantry wrote:Oaxaca's shrimp tacos are the best you'll find north of the coming wall.

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-03, 21:37

The Pantry wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:According to instagram it was national boyfriend day today.

You, and your funder Bob, can feel free to move to mother commie Russia any time.

Speaking of sheep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-03, 21:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Speaking of sheep.
Delicious!

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Qpvqqh11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-10-03, 22:00

National Taco Day, brought to you by the good people that make Imodium.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-03, 22:04

I wish I would have had tacos for dinner. I had soup. Who the fuck eats chicken noodle soup on National Taco Day?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-03, 22:10

y2kMgrad wrote:I wish I would have had tacos for dinner. I had soup. Who the fuck eats chicken noodle soup on National Taco Day?
Taco day is tomorrow. Way to be able to read Michigan grad. Jesus fuckin shit did they not go over that part of class in your beloved university? Fuck. Fuck all of you. Youre so stupid. Every single one of you. Or did you not notice the other fucking thread that says "hey October 4 is taco day asshole."

Sorry, wrong week to have even the slightest detail of your post incorrect.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-03, 22:12

y2kMgrad wrote:I wish I would have had tacos for dinner. I had soup. Who the fuck eats chicken noodle soup on National Taco Day?

Fucking UM fans...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-03, 22:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Taco day is tomorrow. Way to be able to read Michigan grad. Jesus fuckin shit did they not go over that part of class in your beloved university? Fuck. Fuck all of you. Youre so stupid. Every single one of you. Or did you not notice the other fucking thread that says "hey October 4 is taco day asshole."

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   1494614055 Whoops. Guess I'll have tacos tomorrow then.

And no, I did not see any other thread.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-03, 22:21

y2kMgrad wrote:

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   1494614055 Whoops. Guess I'll have tacos tomorrow then.

Eat tacos tomorrow. Eat shit today wolvie. Also every other day. I'm pretty turnt for Saturday.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-03, 22:22

y2kMgrad wrote:

Eat tacos tomorrow. Eat shit today wolvie. Also every other day. I'm pretty turnt for Saturday.

I'm sensing a lot of love from you guys this week. Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   685334576
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-03, 22:23

y2kMgrad wrote:

I'm sensing a lot of love from you guys this week. Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   685334576
How was your soup?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-03, 22:28

y2kMgrad wrote:

How was your soup?

Tasted like shit.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-03, 22:28

y2kMgrad wrote:
How was your soup?

Tasted like shit.
Good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-10-03, 22:55

Turtleneck wrote:

Fucking UM fans...
Piss off. I happen to like y2kM as a poster. Travis and Bob are 10x worse. Wouldn't surprise me to discover neither of them ever attended Michigan State, much less graduated from any four year university.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2017-10-05, 07:46

The Pantry wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Speaking of sheep.
Delicious!

Who the fuck decides it's national taco day?   Qpvqqh11

Can't have any sheep.  National Mutton Day is isn't for several months.  National Mutton Day May 14th
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2017-10-05, 07:48

If you can't wait however.  You can get a one week head start on National Roast Leg of Lamb Day.

May 7th Early Leg of Lamb Day
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-05, 08:07

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Fucking UM fans...
Piss off.  I happen to like y2kM as a poster.  Travis and Bob are 10x worse.  Wouldn't surprise me to discover neither of them ever attended Michigan State, much less graduated from any four year university.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-05, 08:17

The Pantry wrote:

Did I talk to your wife at the Ford dealership on Monday afternoon?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-05, 08:17

Death Roe wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You, and your funder Bob, can feel free to move to mother commie Russia any time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-05, 08:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Bob, are you paying trolls to rile up the Pantry's of the world? Can you put me on the payroll?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down