Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

+29
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Bill Cain
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
DWags
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
Dr. Strangelove
y2kMgrad
loogoldham
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
MattyFresh
StylesGShmooth
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-07, 09:50

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 502811600

I was rockin' my standard look.. jeans, boots, flannel and a denim jacket. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 969504605

Ahhh, the good old Canadian tuxedo.
every single day. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by Nordic 2018-12-26, 10:02

Skipped the bowl game and took the ladies to NYC

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 20181211

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 20181212

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-26, 11:01

Nordic wrote:Skipped the bowl game and took the ladies to NYC
tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Nordy10

Tell us about your spa visit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-26, 12:55

Laying on my couch.

Probably gonna shower soon.. 'bout nap time.

(sweet pics, Nordic).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-27, 17:31

Was at the Peanut Barrel a while ago.. now at Lansing Brewing Company (not my idea.. wife dragged me here to meet colleagues of hers).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-10, 14:38

At the Secretary of State office in Frandor.

Someone please come and kill me.. I don't have the courage to do it myself. You don't have to announce your intentions.. just do it. Quickly.

Please.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-10, 14:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:At the Secretary of State office in Frandor.

Someone please come and kill me.. I don't have the courage to do it myself. You don't have to announce your intentions.. just do it. Quickly.

Please.

You didn’t set your appointment in advance? I waited less than three minutes when I was in last month, then straight to a counter. All of those other miserable bastards were stuck there waiting. Add you name to that list.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-10, 14:58

tGreenWay wrote:

Please.

You didn’t set your appointment in advance? I waited less than three minutes when I was in last month, then straight to a counter. All of those other miserable bastards were stuck there waiting. Add you name to that list.
I did. It's just a miserable place no matter how long you're here.

I'm up next.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-10, 14:58

Please.

The Mega SOS? I had to go there to get a title I lost. That one has the longest wait ever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-10, 15:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Please.

The Mega SOS? I had to go there to get a title I lost. That one has the longest wait ever.
appt is the way to go.

Mine was at 3:00, I walked into my house at 3:14.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-01-10, 16:07

The last time I was at the secretary of state, a few months back, I had a toddler in the row in front of me who did not want to be there, a dude sitting directly in front of me with his butt crack showing and another dude behind me who smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Now, I had already lost faith in humanity, but this just piled on.

And, by the way, I'm at work.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-10, 16:16

Senior Dickfist wrote:The last time I was at the secretary of state, a few months back, I had a toddler in the row in front of me who did not want to be there, a dude sitting directly in front of me with his butt crack showing and another dude behind me who smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Now, I had already lost faith in humanity, but this just piled on.

yeah - as I was waiting to be called, I took a moment to admire the complex swathe of humanity that hangs out at the Sec. of State.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2019-01-10, 17:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:The last time I was at the secretary of state, a few months back, I had a toddler in the row in front of me who did not want to be there, a dude sitting directly in front of me with his butt crack showing and another dude behind me who smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Now, I had already lost faith in humanity, but this just piled on.

yeah - as I was waiting to be called, I took a moment to admire the complex swathe of humanity that hangs out at the Sec. of State.

When you say complex, you're being very kind. And I'm no prize.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-10, 17:21

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah - as I was waiting to be called, I took a moment to admire the complex swathe of humanity that hangs out at the Sec. of State.

I was impressed that Bob took this time to mingle with the hoi polloi, I'm sure he will draw on this jarring experience for future proclamations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-10, 20:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

I was impressed that Bob took this time to mingle with the hoi polloi, I'm sure he will draw on this jarring experience for future proclamations.
I view everyone through the equitable prism of doubtful skepticism until proven otherwise.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-07, 20:04

Just left Buddie's in East Lansing.. had a quick beer.

Lou Anna K Simon was there. The lady certainly can go wherever she wants.. but just freakin' bizarre.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-03-07, 20:11

There’s a Buddies in EL?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-03-07, 20:39

tGreenWay wrote:There’s a Buddies in EL?
yeah in that little plaza at Lake Lansing and Hagadorn.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-03-07, 20:58

It's not Buddy's pizza Greenie
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-24, 18:07

Waiting on a take out order at El Az.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-13, 10:41

Fleetwood Diner on Cedar Street. Place is hoppin' and I'm easily the youngest person in here.

And I ain't exactly young.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-14, 20:09

Good evening with friends on the rooftop at El Az.

Y'all have a good weekend!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-06-14, 20:16

Daughter came home from her world tour with new kids on the block in Grand Rapids for three minutes on one night and we’re watching the women’s World Cup replay. These women are fucking amazing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2019-06-14, 20:18

Hanging in my hometown, obsessing over some chick at work who's manipulating me into having sex with her. She has kids too, so it's a tough one. Problem is she's hot and doesn't have any friends like me. I think it's a terrible thing that I get along wonderfully with this broad
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-14, 20:24

Bill Cain wrote:Hanging in my hometown, obsessing over some chick at work who's manipulating me into having sex with her. She has kids too, so it's a tough one. Problem is she's hot and doesn't have any friends like me. I think it's a terrible thing that I get along wonderfully with this broad

How? tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2019-06-14, 20:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:Hanging in my hometown, obsessing over some chick at work who's manipulating me into having sex with her. She has kids too, so it's a tough one. Problem is she's hot and doesn't have any friends like me. I think it's a terrible thing that I get along wonderfully with this broad

How? tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 502811600

The first day I met her she said, "Come here kitty kitty come here". Psychopathic bitch totally has me figured out and it's scares the living shit out of me. When we talk she gets up real close and touches me and tells me how much I mean to her. She grabbed a cylindrical object recently and said, "it looks like this doesn't it?"

Totally frightened of this broad manipulating me into taking care of her kids.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-06-14, 21:00

Bronx Brew at the Zoo
Hoping that the peacocks in the trees don't shit on me
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-14, 21:54

"broad" is a very dated term. That you, tanfan?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-14, 22:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Good evening with friends on the rooftop at El Az.

But but but we’re your best friends, ain’t that right Bob? Bob?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-06-15, 00:18

Keyhole state park, WY. Near devils tower national monument

Hey folks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-15, 07:09

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Good evening with friends on the rooftop at El Az.

you guys are. Last night I had a moment of compassionate humanity and felt the desire to spread the sheer, unbridled joy associated with being around me to the less fortunate.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-06-15, 08:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you guys are. Last night I had a moment of compassionate humanity and felt the desire to spread the sheer, unbridled joy associated with being around me to the less fortunate.

That was you? Thanks Bob, you saved me from an evening of despair.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-15, 15:54

Wooden boat show in Presque Isle

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Img_2044

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Img_2045

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 10 Img_2046
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-15, 20:28

Bell's Brewery.. Trampled By Turtles show tonight.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-06-16, 16:58

On an Amtrak in Somonauk Illinois waiting on a freight train. Heading to Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Sadona and the Grand Canyon.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-06-16, 17:02

SawGreen wrote:On an Amtrak in Somonauk Illinois waiting on a freight train. Heading to Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Sadona and the Grand Canyon.
Not a fan of flying?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-06-16, 17:07

The Pantry wrote:
SawGreen wrote:On an Amtrak in Somonauk Illinois waiting on a freight train. Heading to Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Sadona and the Grand Canyon.
Not a fan of flying?

I (we) don't have a problem with it, but I and my family enjoy the train experience. It's expensive (we have 3 sleepers), but that's how we roll.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-06-16, 17:24

Watching the hot flight attendant show me how to strap her, er, my seat belt in
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-06-16, 17:47

SawGreen wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Not a fan of flying?

I (we) don't have a problem with it, but I and my family enjoy the train experience. It's expensive (we have 3 sleepers), but that's how we roll.

Good for you. That’s a trip I’d like to take sometime. My wife has been to Sedona for R&R a couple of times and raves about how great it is. Just don’t look for any night life, because it turns into a TempeTantrum town after 6 pm.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-06-16, 17:56

I hear the north rim of the Grand Canyon is the play.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next