Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade?

+13
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
Tim Wakefield
Wally Fairway
NigelUno
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? Empty Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 08:08

I like a good parade..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? Empty Re: Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-20, 08:11

Just once I would like to see real life imitate art.

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 3rf2udX

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-10-20, 08:19; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? Empty Re: Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-20, 08:15

Not my scene.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 08:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Not my scene.
Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-20, 08:18

I think I'm busy that day, I'll have to check my schedule.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 08:22

Say hi to Johnny Spirit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-10-20, 08:40

NigelUno wrote:Say hi to Johnny Spirit.
Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 4113017228 bob is johnny spirit.

Bob - I'm going there, along with my grandkids Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1811933421 .
You should look for us, they will likely be wearing some sort of Spartan gear. They will be the cutest kids that you see, so that should help you out as well, I will be the dude who looks like a dork that posts on internet message boards.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 08:45

Wally Fairway wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Say hi to Johnny Spirit.
Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 4113017228 bob is johnny spirit.

Bob - I'm going there, along with my grandkids Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1811933421 .
You should look for us, they will likely be wearing some sort of Spartan gear. They will be the cutest kids that you see, so that should help you out as well, I will be the dude who looks like a dork that posts on internet message boards.
Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 969504605

I'll probably go with the kid, who will likely ditch me to hang with friends (I'd ditch me, too, if I could). Not sure if my lovely wife will go. Probably stroll up to the EL vs Okemos game around 7:00.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-10-20, 08:56

I'm going to check out Dagwood's tonight for the first time. No parade for me though
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-20, 09:06

I will be busy trying to shoot sharp sticks through big bucks.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-20, 09:28

TheReal_LWS wrote:I will be busy trying to shoot sharp sticks through big bucks.
I'm sure you are, big guy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-20, 09:30

Tim Wakefield wrote:I'm going to check out Dagwood's tonight for the first time. No parade for me though

You've never been to Dagwood's before? Get the olive burger.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 09:40

Tim Wakefield wrote:I'm going to check out Dagwood's tonight for the first time. No parade for me though
never been to Dagwoods?

it's a good hang.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-20, 10:01

Parades are for morans- dagwoods is legit though.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-20, 10:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like a good parade..

Bob? Mark your calendar for next summer - with the 4th of July falling on a Wednesday the patriotic Americans of northern Michigan will be having parades from the 30th of June through the 8th of July. Over a week of good times and huge parades. Imagine parades by day, cold Black Labels and warm bonfires by night.

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 10:20

Get some fries.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-20, 10:30

TheReal_LWS wrote:I will be busy trying to shoot sharp sticks through big bucks.

Cool.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-20, 10:33

Who’s smarter a deer or LWS
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-10-20, 10:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Who’s smarter a deer or LWS

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-20, 11:15

Oh, man, I want a burger now.  

Bob, say hi to Dwags daughter as she goes by you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:32

DWags wrote:

sure thing.. Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 969504605

(and, FYI - as the parent of an 18 year old daughter myself I know how such things can be interpreted, my "hello to DWags daughter" yell will be intended in the most respectful way possible).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:

Bob? Mark your calendar for next summer - with the 4th of July falling on a Wednesday the patriotic Americans of northern Michigan will be having parades from the 30th of June through the 8th of July. Over a week of good times and huge parades. Imagine parades by day, cold Black Labels and warm bonfires by night.

sounds like a decent time.

would I have to stand up, salute and behave in a very specific manner as outlined by people whom I fundamentally disagree with when the flag goes by?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-20, 11:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

sounds like a decent time.

would I have to stand up, salute and behave in a very specific manner as outlined by people whom I fundamentally disagree with when the flag goes by?

Live and let live are the bywords of life in Oscoda County salute when and how you want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 11:45

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sounds like a decent time.

Live and let live are the bywords of life in Oscoda County salute when and how you want.
awesome - peaceful protest and free speech is a wonderful thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-20, 12:05

No.

Go Green
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-20, 18:58

DWags wrote:

saw your kid. She seemed happy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-26, 14:41

parade tomorrow, bitchez.. Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 3493939353

(I'm not going if it rains).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-09-26, 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Not my scene.

this
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-09-26, 15:16

Been two years, but I'm still not a parade guy. Maybe when I turn 60.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-09-26, 15:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Been two years, but I'm still not a parade guy. Maybe when I turn 60.

Parades are the worst. I never liked them when I was a kid, despise them now. I hate them worse that WBH hates clowns.

I went to the Rose Bowl Parade. I figured I had to see what all the hullabaloo was all about. 5 minutes in and I realized what a mistake I had made and was visibly antsy. I made an agreement with the wife that we'd stay till the MSU float went by. That fucker barely crossed by my line of sight and I was barreling down the stands. Fucking awful. Just typing this is making me irate.

Enjoy catching Hubba Bubba Bob.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-26, 15:27

Only if I’m feeling better from this cold Bob gave me. I’m not a parade guy, either, but I do usually go this one because it's all MSU related and because it’s fun watching fellow Spartans having such a good time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-26, 15:34

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Been two years, but I'm still not a parade guy. Maybe when I turn 60.

Parades are the worst. I never liked them when I was a kid, despise them now. I hate them worse that WBH hates clowns.

I went to the Rose Bowl Parade. I figured I had to see what all the hullabaloo was all about. 5 minutes in and I realized what a mistake I had made and was visibly antsy. I made an agreement with the wife that we'd stay till the MSU float went by. That fucker barely crossed by my line of sight and I was barreling down the stands. Fucking awful. Just typing this is making me irate.

always.. Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-26, 15:36

tGreenWay wrote:Only if I’m feeling better from this cold Bob gave me. I’m not a parade guy, either, but I do usually go this one because it's all MSU related and because it’s fun watching fellow Spartans having such a good time.
yep - it's all about MSU/East Lansing. Always known so many people participating, so it's pretty cool. I think the kid will be in it with a certain organization this year, which will be cool.

drink and listen to tunes at home, stroll downtown, chug beers at various establishments, go out and watch All-Things-MSU.. not a bad way to spend a Friday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-26, 15:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Only if I’m feeling better from this cold Bob gave me. I’m not a parade guy, either, but I do usually go this one because it's all MSU related and because it’s fun watching fellow Spartans having such a good time.
yep - it's all about MSU/East Lansing. Always known so many people participating, so it's pretty cool. I think the kid will be in it with a certain organization this year, which will be cool.

drink and listen to tunes at home, stroll downtown, chug beers at various establishments, go out and watch All-Things-MSU.. not a bad way to spend a Friday.

I didn’t know MSU-Antifa was a registered student organization. bom
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-26, 15:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946 Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946 Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946

feeling better??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-09-27, 00:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946 Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946 Any Of You Fine Spartans Going To The Homecoming Parade? 1966794946

feeling better??

Worse, now. I’m a full four days in and thought things were improving, then, this afternoon, I started that dry, hacking cough, the kind that leaves the back of your head pounding. No parade for me this year.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-09-27, 08:11

Nordic wrote:

You went to the Rose Bowl parade? I was still drunk and trying not to throw up at that point. If I had gone to that I would have been puking all over errybody.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-09-27, 09:34

For the 57th consecutive year I will not be at the parade.

I enjoy walking the mile and a half parade with my high school and college friends in Manistee’s fourth parade. Usually put away about two or three bloody Mary’s while walking it. See old friends who are with their kids on the side. But that’s it. Parades are boring.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-09-27, 09:49

Dang, that reminds me I've got an old Green and White sweater from I'm guessing 1966 that I was going to put up on Ebay. I'll even personally write a letter that it was worn to the homecoming game and then to the Notre Dame game, well it could have been anyways. It's probably too small for Bob since what's he checking in at now, 400 lbs?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-27, 09:56

the weather forecast for the parade is tenuous at best.. gametime decision for me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next