Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NRA is trash.

+3
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

The NRA is trash.  Empty The NRA is trash.

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-20, 20:43

https://twitter.com/nratv/status/921390510576562176

They are not crazy. They just hope you are so you go shoot a bunch of people and gun sales go up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The NRA is trash.  Empty Re: The NRA is trash.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-20, 20:46

Rocinante wrote:https://twitter.com/nratv/status/921390510576562176

They are not crazy. They just hope you are so you go shoot a bunch of people and gun sales go up.

Holy fuck. This is like shit out of a movie. Fun times in America! Seriously not trying to be a dick, but y’all are going to raise children in this environment?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-10-20, 20:54

Kinda have to at this point OTPT.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-20, 21:00

What happened to banning bump stocks?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-10-20, 21:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Holy fuck. This is like shit out of a movie. Fun times in America! Seriously not trying to be a dick, but y’all are going to raise children in this environment?

We're all fucked. God, I need to move out of this POS country.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-20, 21:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I would not want to raise children in any environment. Children are the worst, and stupid child labor laws mean you can't send them off to work to get rid of them. I guess there is boarding or military school, but what is the point of having them if the best thing to do is get rid of them for most of the year?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-20, 21:19

If I had my current job and was not tied down I would definitely move to Canada. Not too far to see my family, could stay in Eastern time zone.

There is a lot of things working against moving a family in our current situation across the border, even just to Windsor. But I think about it a lot. It would be a huge pain in the ass for my wife and changing jobs at this point in her career is probably not realistic.

I also read an article a year ago or so that there is actually a pretty big alt right problem in Canada, as well. Not sure how legit that is.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-10-21, 05:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If I had my current job and was not tied down I would definitely move to Canada. Not too far to see my family, could stay in Eastern time zone.

There is a lot of things working against moving a family in our current situation across the border, even just to Windsor. But I think about it a lot. It would be a huge pain in the ass for my wife and changing jobs at this point in her career is probably not realistic.

I also read an article a year ago or so that there is actually a pretty big alt right problem in Canada, as well. Not sure how legit that is.

I hear you. Dude, there are great blue states to live in. NY, Vermont, NJ, Massachusetts and the left coast. Cost of living is high but there’s a benefits to it. You’ll still encounter your right wing nuts from time to time but overall it’s a much different mindset. Also even the conservatives are decent. Romney did some good stuff in Massachusetts and I really liked Bloomberg as mayor.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-21, 12:29

I think we should pass a law against shooting people, then this wouldn't happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-21, 12:31

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If I had my current job and was not tied down I would definitely move to Canada. Not too far to see my family, could stay in Eastern time zone.

I hear you. Dude, there are great blue states to live in. NY, Vermont, NJ, Massachusetts and the left coast. Cost of living is high but there’s a benefits to it. You’ll still encounter your right wing nuts from time to time but overall it’s a much different mindset. Also even the conservatives are decent. Romney did some good stuff in Massachusetts and I really liked Bloomberg as mayor.

I recall when Romney was the devil incarnate. Of course that was 2012 when he was running against the LightBringer. Don't you remember how he tortured dogs, put women in binders and made fun of classmates in boarding school? I can't believe you compliment that guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-10-21, 12:34

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I recall when Romney was the devil incarnate. Of course that was 2012 when he was running against the LightBringer. Don't you remember how he tortured dogs, put women in binders and made fun of classmates in boarding school? I can't believe you compliment that guy.

Sort of how you now think McCain is the devil?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-21, 12:48

steveschneider wrote:

The good thing is there would be lots of room for you.

People are fleeing New York at an alarming rate

More people are leaving the New York region than any other major metropolitan area in the country.

More than 1 million people moved out of the New York area to other parts of the country since 2010, a rate of 4.4 percent — the highest negative net migration rate among the nation’s large population centers, US Census records show.

Such a great place to live it's a people magnet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-21, 13:38

So goose while we have you... nothing on this video? Just something about people moving from New York? Huh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-21, 13:41

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The good thing is there would be lots of room for you.

People are fleeing New York at an alarming rate

More people are leaving the New York region than any other major metropolitan area in the country.

More than 1 million people moved out of the New York area to other parts of the country since 2010, a rate of 4.4 percent — the highest negative net migration rate among the nation’s large population centers, US Census records show.

Such a great place to live it's a people magnet.

Goose? That's for the metropolitan area of NYC, not the entire state.

Did you read the article?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down