Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00

2 posters

Go down

Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00 Empty Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 pm

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tix/4514264722.html

nick cave tickets at the ace - $1 (echo park)
my girlfriend is a huge nick cave fan which is a bummer because after i paid way too much money to take her to this god-damned clown show i snooped through her computer like a legend and found out she's been seeing some fuckin' guy named Gary who works in an electronics store in Van Nuys like it's 1986 so she won't actually get to go see this coffee shop goth poetry slam, at least not in the sweet ass seats i have, unless of course Gary contacts me through this ad and pays me 300 bucks for each one like a frothy mark buster- you can have that trick! warpaint is opening they are pretty cool i made out with the guitar player like ten years ago outside the tea garden she worked at i still think of you from time to time Theresa but it doesn't hurt that bad i just can't go to this show now that Gary has put things in perspective for me

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00 Empty Re: Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00

Post by Rocinante Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Nick Cave used to be a lot cooler to me than he is now... But that craigslist ad is great.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00 Empty Re: Nick Cave tickets on sale in Los Angeles for $1.00

Post by steveschneider Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Rocinante wrote:Nick Cave used to be a lot cooler to me than he is now... But that craigslist ad is great.

Gary, is that you?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 pm

I wish my name was Gary. So masculine.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down